Golden Compass Daemon Test | INFJ Forum

Golden Compass Daemon Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by BlinkandThink, Mar 12, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
More threads by BlinkandThink
  1. BlinkandThink

    BlinkandThink Community Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Threads:
    17
    Messages:
    699
    Likes Received:
    67
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    FREE
    Enneagram:
    7w6
    Regal Soul

    [​IMG]

    You love to be around people. Without them, you would wilt and fade away. Too much time alone leave you feeling listless and sad, but a good night out with your buddies puts the spring back into your step. You make friends easily, because you know how to adjust your behaviour for each person. With a rowdy, loud, social type of person you can be rowdy, and loud, and social. With a timid and mousy person you can be quiet and sensitive. While you have many friends and many faces, you have an inner circle of friends and family with whom you can truly be yourself.

    You are a natural leader. You tend to be calm and rational, and it is rare that you get angry or upset. Often, when someone accidentally hurts your feelings, you will smile and pretend not to be bothered by it, because you want to project a positive, self confident image. You pick your battles. When someone does cross the line, they are often surprised at the sudden strength of your defensive attack. On the rare occasion that someone evokes anger or tears from you, it seems to them that this storm burst from clear blue skies.

    Your daemon would represent your social, outgoing nature, your adaptable presence, and your tendency to hide your sensitive spots from strangers. He or she would help you mold yourself to every variety of social situation, being calm or playful or frightening as each situation demanded. When alone together, he or she would be someone whom you could share your real feelings with.

    Suggested Forms: Lion, Orca, Chimpanzee, African Elephant, Goldfinch.






    http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-golden-compass-daemon-test/
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reon

    Reon Midnight's Garden

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Threads:
    66
    Messages:
    1,768
    Likes Received:
    328
    Trophy Points:
    627
    MBTI:
    Questioning?
    Enneagram:
    5w6
    Calm Thoughtful Soul

    [​IMG]


    You are a calm and restrained person, and you don't usually let your emotions get the better of you. Your friends and family are very important to you, and you enjoy spending time with them. However, you need to get away from them occasionally, because you need regular time to yourself to unwind a bit.



    You are thoughtful and sensitive to the needs of others, especially your loved ones. You make an excellent listener, and your friends rely on you to be their rock in times of trouble. It is rare that you ask them to return the favour, however: you are a private person, and you rarely talk about your feelings. You don't like confrontation, and you don't usually react when someone hurts your feelings. You try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and you don't want to cause a fuss. You pick your battles, and when someone steps over the line, you surprise them with the vehemence of your emotions.



    Your daemon's form would represent your poised, confident nature and your calm self restraint. He or she would probably rarely speak in public, but when alone, you and he/she could review the day, and he or she could provide the reassurance and comfort that you deny yourself by keeping your emotions bottled up.



    Suggested forms: Cheetah, Crane, Wolf, Raven.
     
  3. Satya

    Satya C'est la vie
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    May 11, 2008
    Threads:
    540
    Messages:
    7,278
    Likes Received:
    547
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INXP
    Good fucking Gawd that was a long fucking test!

    Multi-Faceted Soul

    [​IMG]

    In a way, you are a truly balanced person. You have a good sense of self, but you have periods of worry and self doubt. You don't like to be alone a lot, but you don't like being constantly surrounded, either. You can be shy in some situations and bold in others. You can tell people how you feel, but you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You aren't "TOO" anything: You aren't too shy, you aren't too aggressive, you aren't too extroverted, you aren't too introverted. However at any one time you can be any combination of these things.
    You tend to adapt yourself to match the situations in which you find yourself. You may be quiet and sensitive with some people, or joking and loud with others. These are all facets of your personality. People tend to perceive you as they want to perceive you. They may even tend to idealize you a bit. Then, when you do something that doesn't fit their concept of who you are (like have an outburst of anger, or a fit of shyness, or make an insensitive joke) they can be shocked and surprised. Does anyone know the real you?
    Your daemon would represent your multi-faceted and ever-changing personality, as well as people's tendency to idealize you. He or she would get angry when you did not, be calm and poised when you felt ruffled and anxious, and always be the voice of emotion and reason in your ear.

    Suggested forms: Swan, Elephant, Koala, Panda, Chameleon, Wolf.
     
  4. RedDeath9

    RedDeath9 Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Calm Thoughtful Soul

    [​IMG]
    You are a calm and restrained person, and you don't usually let your emotions get the better of you. Your friends and family are very important to you, and you enjoy spending time with them. However, you need to get away from them occasionally, because you need regular time to yourself to unwind a bit.


    You are thoughtful and sensitive to the needs of others, especially your loved ones. You make an excellent listener, and your friends rely on you to be their rock in times of trouble. It is rare that you ask them to return the favour, however: you are a private person, and you rarely talk about your feelings. You don't like confrontation, and you don't usually react when someone hurts your feelings. You try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and you don't want to cause a fuss. You pick your battles, and when someone steps over the line, you surprise them with the vehemence of your emotions.


    Your daemon's form would represent your poised, confident nature and your calm self restraint. He or she would probably rarely speak in public, but when alone, you and he/she could review the day, and he or she could provide the reassurance and comfort that you deny yourself by keeping your emotions bottled up.


    Suggested forms: Cheetah, Crane, Wolf, Raven.

    Hm... That's a bit more accurate than what I was getting before. (Tough Talker Soul) But honestly, there's probably one that fits me better, so I'll look through all the possible results...

    Independent and Quiet Loner soul fit too.
     
    #4 RedDeath9, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  5. NeverAmI

    NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Threads:
    197
    Messages:
    8,792
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    950
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Independent Soul.


    [​IMG]


    You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.

    You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.

    You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.

    While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.

    Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.

    Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.



    You scored -19% on Extroversion, higher than 2% of your peers.

    You scored -4% on Sensitivity, higher than 44% of your peers.

    You scored -7% on Openness, higher than 20% of your peers.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Raccoon Love

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Threads:
    310
    Messages:
    5,413
    Likes Received:
    706
    Trophy Points:
    657
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Shy Secretive Soul

    [​IMG]
    You are very shy, and social situations make you nervous and tend to exhaust you. You are most comfortable at home, in your own space, where you feel safe. You have a shaky self-esteem, and you feel uncomfortable and shy in strange social situations. The offhand comments that people make can sometimes hurt you. You rarely step up to your own defense, however. You hate confrontation and don't like to make a fuss.
    You are uncomfortable discussing your feelings. You often will brush off personal questions with a shrug, a joke or even a lie, rather than confess what is really in your heart. You are especially distrustful of strangers, and you work to hide your sensitive spots from them. While you open up more with your loved ones, even your closest friends can hurt your feelings and may never even know that it happened. There are certain lines, however, that they aren't allowed to cross. When that happens, you tend to snap, and surprise everyone with the vehemence of your outburst.
    You will tell white lies or avoid the whole truth in order to help keep the peace. What is the point of hurtful truths that will only make your friends and family unhappy, or that might cause a fight? This means, however, that your own feelings get hurt more, because people don't know how you really feel about it.
    Your daemon would represent your shy, sensitive and somewhat distrustful nature. He or she would probably ride on your shoulder or in your pocket, and whisper comforting things in your ear.
    Form suggestions: Spider, Opossum, Lady Bug, Snake



    • You scored -15% on Extroversion, higher than 5% of your peers.

    • You scored 16% on Sensitivity, higher than 98% of your peers.

    • You scored -21% on Openness, higher than 2% of your peers.
     
    #6 Raccoon Love, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  7. tovlo

    tovlo Well-known member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Threads:
    61
    Messages:
    1,885
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4,909
    Trophy Points:
    1,172
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5- 469
    Untamed Soul

    [​IMG]

    You are shy and introverted, and social situations can make you feel very uncomfortable. You like to have a quiet, safe place to retreat to, where you can relax and re-energize. You are a sensitive and caring person, and your feelings are easily hurt. You worry a lot about how other people see you, and you want people to see the real you. You share your feelings and thoughts a lot, because you don't want people to misinterpret what you say and do.

    Your self esteem is rather low, and your feelings are easily hurt. You find it hard to take personal jokes or comments lightly, because you worry that they might be based on truth. You are an emotionally open person, and you find it hard to hide your feelings, which can sometimes result in embarrassing emotional outbursts of tears or anger when someone tries to give you constructive criticism, and accidentally hurts your feelings.

    This same emotional honesty is also one of your best assets. You are honest, trusting and open, especially with your loved ones, and you expect them to place the same amount of trust in you. You are a family person, and very caring and loyal to your family and close friends. You would do almost anything for them.

    Your daemon's form would represent your sensitive, reclusive nature, and your open and honest personality. He or she would probably help you keep an eye on people, to try and read what they are thinking and feeling, and would help booster your self confidence when you get down on yourself.

    Suggested forms: Wildcat, Nightingale, Panda, Tapir, Kangaroo Rat, Lynx
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. NeverAmI

    NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Threads:
    197
    Messages:
    8,792
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    950
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

    They forgot Cougar.


    OOOOOOH!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. iDane

    iDane Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2010
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    52
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Solitary Trickster

    [​IMG]


    You are shy and a little reclusive. Big crowds and new social situations make you feel uncomfortable and nervous. You prefer to stick with your close friends and family. You have a large personal space and you hate to feel crowded or overwhelmed. If you have been dragged out to a party, or have had a stressful day at work, you need to retreat to your own private place for a while afterwards to recharge.

    You are very sensitive, and easily hurt. You tend to worry about what other people are thinking about you. Often, the offhand comments that people make hurt your feelings. You tend to hide your feelings from people whom you are not comfortable with, like strangers, acquaintances or coworkers. You may brush things off with a joke or hide your pain behind a toss of the head. You try not to overreact to things, and you avoid conflict, especially with strangers. However, if you are pushed too far, you can defend yourself with a vengeance.

    With your loved ones you are quite different. You trust them with your feelings and with them you tend to be more open and sincere. You are loyal and clannish, and while you hide yourself from strangers and acquaintances, you come out of hiding when your close friends and family are around. Or at least, you do for a while, before you need to retreat back into your private place to re-charge.

    Your daemon would represent your secretive, shy nature, your dislike of conflict, and your ready ability to defend yourself or your friends, should the need arise. He or she would probably stick close to you when you felt nervous or uncomfortable, and provide you with humorous commentaries to keep you smiling.

    Suggested forms: Coyote, Fox, Raccoon.



    You scored -10% on Extroversion, higher than 13% of your peers

    You scored 8% on Sensitivity, higher than 87% of your peers.

    You scored -7% on Openness, higher than 20% of your peers.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. tovlo

    tovlo Well-known member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Threads:
    61
    Messages:
    1,885
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4,909
    Trophy Points:
    1,172
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5- 469

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3eX1raRez8"]The Cougar[/ame]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. anica

    anica dark dreamer
    Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    1,672
    Likes Received:
    168
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Multi-Faceted Soul

    [​IMG]
    In a way, you are a truly balanced person. You have a good sense of self, but you have periods of worry and self doubt. You don't like to be alone a lot, but you don't like being constantly surrounded, either. You can be shy in some situations and bold in others. You can tell people how you feel, but you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You aren't "TOO" anything: You aren't too shy, you aren't too aggressive, you aren't too extroverted, you aren't too introverted. However at any one time you can be any combination of these things.
    You tend to adapt yourself to match the situations in which you find yourself. You may be quiet and sensitive with some people, or joking and loud with others. These are all facets of your personality. People tend to perceive you as they want to perceive you. They may even tend to idealize you a bit. Then, when you do something that doesn't fit their concept of who you are (like have an outburst of anger, or a fit of shyness, or make an insensitive joke)they can be shocked and surprised. Does anyone know the real you?
    Your daemon would represent your multi-faceted and ever-changing personality, as well as people's tendency to idealize you. He or she would get angry when you did not, be calm and poised when you felt ruffled and anxious, and always be the voice of emotion and reason in your ear.
    Suggested forms: Swan, Elephant, Koala, Panda, Chameleon, Wolf.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Matariki

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Threads:
    106
    Messages:
    3,491
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    500
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test ...
    Independent Soul.

    [​IMG]
    You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.
    You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.
    You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.
    While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.
    Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.

    Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Morgain

    Morgain defective wisdom
    Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    Threads:
    114
    Messages:
    2,720
    Likes Received:
    466
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ again
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Open Sensitive Soul

    [​IMG]
    You are an open, emotional person and very sensitive to the things going on around you. You are empathetic and make an excellent listener, but you also like to share your thoughts, feelings, and opinions with the world. You are not particularly extroverted, preferring time at home with a group of friends than a busy and stressful night out among strangers and acquaintances.
    You wear your heart on your sleeve, and probably become upset when someone tries to give you constructive criticism. Your loved ones tend to accidentally hurt your feelings with their insensitive, off-hand remarks, and then accuse you of being too sensitive.
    You are open and honest, and you do not do well at hiding your feelings, even when you try. You prefer to get things out in the open and resolve them, rather than leaving them to fester. Other people might sometimes frustrate you by hiding their feelings, shrugging and saying "oh well" instead of standing up for themselves, like you try to do.
    Your daemon's form would represent highly sensitive nature, your frank honesty, and your devotion to friends and family. He or she would stick close to you and whisper comfort and advice in your ear most of the time. When you or your loved ones needed defending, however, he or she would become as openly vocal as you, and help you in your protestations.
    Suggested forms: Songbird, Dove, Swan, Domestic cat, Border Collie.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. candidkamino

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2010
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Share my results on FacebookTweet my results
    SHARE YOUR RESULTS


    Share Your Result With Friends

    RATE MY TEST!
    1 2 3 4 5
    click away
    Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test ...
    Tough Sensitive Soul


    You are a family oriented person, and you are a good friend. You are selective about who you call "friend", however - not every acquaintance makes the cut. You like to spend regular time with the people whom you are close to, but you need time to yourself, too. If you are left too long without seeing your friends and family, you wilt, and if you see too MUCH of them, you become tired and irritable.

    You are a sensitive and caring person, and you are very considerate of your friends' feelings. You are easily hurt, however, and people often hurt you accidentally with off-hand comments. You dislike confrontation, and your friends often do not realize that they have accidentally hurt you. You keep your emotions bottled up, rarely showing anger, or sadness. You don't want people to know how very sensitive you are, so you hide it under a tough, calm exterior.

    Your daemon would reflect your sensitive, thoughtful nature, and your tough exterior. He or she would provide you with the emotional support that you deny yourself, by not telling your family and friends how you really feel.

    Suggested forms: Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Hare, Bat

    YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)


    You scored 2% on Extroversion, higher than 51% of your peers.

    You scored 10% on Sensitivity, higher than 92% of your peers.

    You scored -9% on Openness, higher than 16% of your peers.
     
  15. enfp can be shy

    enfp can be shy people vs the bad people?
    Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2009
    Threads:
    36
    Messages:
    2,538
    Likes Received:
    289
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    enfp
    Enneagram:
    -
    Regal Soul
    [​IMG]
    You love to be around people. Without them, you would wilt and fade away. Too much time alone leave you feeling listless and sad, but a good night out with your buddies puts the spring back into your step. You make friends easily, because you know how to adjust your behaviour for each person. With a rowdy, loud, social type of person you can be rowdy, and loud, and social. With a timid and mousy person you can be quiet and sensitive. While you have many friends and many faces, you have an inner circle of friends and family with whom you can truly be yourself.
    You are a natural leader. You tend to be calm and rational, and it is rare that you get angry or upset. Often, when someone accidentally hurts your feelings, you will smile and pretend not to be bothered by it, because you want to project a positive, self confident image. You pick your battles. When someone does cross the line, they are often surprised at the sudden strength of your defensive attack. On the rare occasion that someone evokes anger or tears from you, it seems to them that this storm burst from clear blue skies.
    Your daemon would represent your social, outgoing nature, your adaptable presence, and your tendency to hide your sensitive spots from strangers. He or she would help you mold yourself to every variety of social situation, being calm or playful or frightening as each situation demanded. When alone together, he or she would be someone whom you could share your real feelings with.
    Suggested Forms: Lion, Orca, Chimpanzee, African Elephant, Goldfinch.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Azure_Knight

    Azure_Knight Community Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2009
    Threads:
    44
    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    Opinionated Soul

    [​IMG]




    You are a confident and talkative personality. Occasionally people are hurt by the jokes you make, or the things you say. If they are, though, they should tell you. You would tell them. You don't like passive aggressive people who get upset or hurt but then don't say anything - instead mentioning it to a friend of yours later, or in a blog post or email. You have no patience for this kind of behaviour. If someone says something that offends you, you tell them, and you would expect the same courtesy in return.

    Your loved ones know that you are not as callous as some people think you are. In fact, you don't like truly cruel people, and you are quick to defend underdogs. You are simply open about your opinions, and you enjoy a good joke. You don't want to have to - and shouldn't have to - alter or moderate your behaviour just because somebody touchy is in the room.

    You love to spend time with your friends, but you are selective about who you call "friend". You don't have much patience with most people. The people whom you admit to your inner circle are people whom you can respect, and who are able to deal with your quick temper and brash humour.

    Your daemon's form would represent your confident, impatient nature, and your opinionated ways. He or she would probably enjoy sparring verbally with you, and would make jokes in your ear at other people's expense.


    Suggested forms: Blue Jay, Terrier, Go-Away Bird, Turaco, Mockingbird, Amazon Parrot.
     
    #16 Azure_Knight, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  17. IndigoSensor

    IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Threads:
    762
    Messages:
    14,154
    Likes Received:
    1,298
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I don't need a test to tell me this answer. It would be a snow leopard.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    anica likes this.
  18. On my own path

    On my own path Community Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ProbablyINFJ
    You are very shy, and social situations make you nervous and tend to exhaust you. You are most comfortable at home, in your own space, where you feel safe. You have a shaky self-esteem, and you feel uncomfortable and shy in strange social situations. The offhand comments that people make can sometimes hurt you. You rarely step up to your own defense, however. You hate confrontation and don't like to make a fuss.

    You are uncomfortable discussing your feelings. You often will brush off personal questions with a shrug, a joke or even a lie, rather than confess what lly in your heart. You are especially distrustful of strangers, and you work to hide your sensitive spots from them. While you open up more with your loved ones, even your closest friends can hurt your feelings and may never even know that it happened. There are certain lines, however, that they aren't allowed to cross. When that happens, you tend to snap, and surprise everyone with the vehemence of your outburst.

    You will tell white lies or avoid the whole truth in order to help keep the peace. What is the point of hurtful truths that will only make your friends and family unhappy, or that might cause a fight? This means, however, that your own feelings get hurt more, because people don't know how you really feel about it.

    Your daemon would represent your shy, sensitive and somewhat distrustful nature. He or she would probably ride on your shoulder or in your pocket, and whisper comforting things in your ear.

    You scored -13% on Extroversion, higher than 8% of your peers.
    You scored 18% on Sensitivity, higher than 99% of your peers.
    You scored -14% on Openness, higher than 8% of your peers.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. RecklessDreamer

    RecklessDreamer Permanent Fixture

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Threads:
    17
    Messages:
    1,067
    Likes Received:
    140
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    IDFK
    Enneagram:
    69
    The Sensitive Talker


    [​IMG]
    You are an emotional, talkative, social person. You are very open about your feelings, and you have a lot of friends with whom you can talk about them. You love to be in big crowds full of people, because this makes you feel comfortable and safe. When you are left alone with your own thoughts for too long, you tend to stress and worry. A good night out with your friends relieves that.
    While you love people and can be quite extroverted, you are often nervous or shy of strangers. Your feelings are easily hurt, and you worry a lot about what other people are thinking about you. You want to be popular, and it upsets you to think that you aren't liked. Friends and family are very important to you, and you would bend over backwards to help them.
    You are open and honest, and you love to share thoughts and opinions with your friends. When someone hurts you, it is difficult for you to hide your pain. Besides, hiding pain and bottling up emotions is unhealthy, and it never helps things in the long run. You are empathetic to other people's troubles, and will spend a lot of time trying to comfort someone who is crying - you know how it feels to hurt.
    Your daemon would represent your social, caring, sensitive and honest nature. He or she would probably comfort you when you cried, encourage you when you were frightened or shy, and let you know when he/she noticed someone who needed your sympathies.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Atara

    Atara OneOneOne

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Independent Soul.

    [​IMG]
    You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.
    You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.
    You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.
    While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.
    Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.
    Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.

    Amen to that.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...
Similar Threads - Golden Compass Daemon
  1. Bored Now
    Replies:
    20
    Views:
    8,051

Share This Page