[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 5 | INFJ Forum
Some of these tweets are just comedy gold.

My favorites:

"Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful."

--Donald J. Trump on December 21, 2011

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault."
--Donald J. Trump on May 8, 2013

Link

"Losers and haters" is interesting language. I can't figure out whether the register is suited to the situation. It makes him sound juvenile to use this kind of silly insulting talk, and it seems to lack seriousness and dignity appropriate to his office. But then again, maybe I'm getting old and it is a sign of changed times to be delivering publicity snippets in this overly informal conversational tone. Still, I can't really understand his need to speak to the public through twitter. It seems to expose his vulnerabilities. He is such a ridiculous figure that he can't avoid making a fool of himself. I think that if he were wiser he would hand the twitter over to his marketing team and focus on the business he's been elected to.

"Losers and haters" is interesting language. I can't figure out whether the register is suited to the situation. It makes him sound juvenile to use this kind of silly insulting talk, and it seems to lack seriousness and dignity appropriate to his office. But then again, maybe I'm getting old and it is a sign of changed times to be delivering publicity snippets in this overly informal conversational tone. Still, I can't really understand his need to speak to the public through twitter. It seems to expose his vulnerabilities. He is such a ridiculous figure that he can't avoid making a fool of himself. I think that if he were wiser he would hand the twitter over to his marketing team and focus on the business he's been elected to.
I think it rings of insecurity. This may be one of the reasons be he is so driven to succeed at everything he does.
I think after eight years he is going to pause and think "I was just President..."

Reactions: acd
I think it rings of insecurity. This may be one of the reasons be he is so driven to succeed at everything he does.
I think after eight years he is going to pause and think "I was just President..."
I see his tweets as a manifestation of contempt for opinionated ideologues.

His positive words are always reserved for achievers, competent strategists, and patriots.

Obama was more of a lecturer-president. Trump will be a manager-president.

No insult, shaming, ideology, offense, or condemnation will have anywhere as near an impact on him, as success, results, and practical (not rhetorical) competence. In fact, he will probably keep on manifesting contempt for anyone who cannot show a track record for actual practical results till the end of his presidency.

He lashes out in a highly emotional way at anyone who criticises him, in a way that is rejecting of them and their personality. Even if he expressed admiration of that person previously. It's not strategic or managerial in any coherent way. It's the operation of an immature temper that doesn't know restraint.

Reactions: La Sagna and acd
29wmh39.png

This is kind of a wacky one. It seems as though the morning is directly related to thanking Trump. It's as though she's thanking him for the morning, like he's responsible for the appearance of morning, and she's proud of him for bringing morning. And he's thanking her for her acknowledgment of his gift of the morning.

I think that this is not accidental, that it is an intentional metaphor - that Trump has brought morning to America - a glorious new beginning. But it sounds wrong, as though he is making a godlike claim to drive the chariot of the sun. I wonder how well he knows Ovid?

29wmh39.png

This is kind of a wacky one. It seems as though the morning is directly related to thanking Trump. It's as though she's thanking him for the morning, like he's responsible for the appearance of morning, and she's proud of him for bringing morning. And he's thanking her for her acknowledgment of his gift of the morning.

I think that this is not accidental, that it is an intentional metaphor - that Trump has brought morning to America - a glorious new beginning. But it sounds wrong, as though he is making a godlike claim to drive the chariot of the sun. I wonder how well he knows Ovid?
Clear what it means, we are leaving the dark days the country has endured for eight long years.

I'll be watching this mans turn as President with great interest. Planning on moving to the states but I'm curious as to what I'll arrive to after his term. Might look into Canada actually.
Dear god why would you move here? We are a complete disaster. If you can move to Canada, go there!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Oddly enough, Canada would be ridiculously easy for me to move to.

Surely the United States isn't that bad of a shape.
We are controlled by corporations and our healthcare system is currently being dismantled with nothing to replace it. Our reps... Both Democrat and Republican just voted that we cannot import cheaper medications from over the border, and are forced to pay whatever pharmaceutical companies decide to gouge us.

That's just a start.

@Wonky Oracle what's your in with Canada?

We are controlled by corporations and our healthcare system is currently being dismantled. Our reps... Both Democrat and Republican just voted that we cannot import cheaper medications from over the border, and are forced to pay whatever pharmaceutical companies decide to gouge us.

That's just a start.

@Wonky Oracle what's your in with Canada?
I won't lie, the medical care situation in the states is a bit of a turn off. I know a few people who have made the move and medical care is the first thing they stress when I talk to them.

I won't lie, the medical care situation in the states is a bit of a turn off. I know a few people who have made the move and medical care is the first thing they stress when I talk to them.
It's terrifying for those of us with chronic conditions. I have insurance for now, at least. America is a very backwards country and if you can avoid getting sucked into our implosion... Well, avoid it. Best of luck whatever you decide.

It's terrifying for those of us with chronic conditions. I have insurance for now, at least. America is a very backwards country and if you can avoid getting sucked into our implosion... Well, avoid it. Best of luck whatever you decide.
Good health to you and yours in the years to come, be well and thank you.

Capture.JPG

The truth is Obama care never worked, was expensive for EVERYONE. Let's hope the combined effort of our law makers comes up with something better now that the road block is gone.

In layman's terms , what was Obama care and how do you think Trump will fix it ?

In layman's terms , what was Obama care and how do you think Trump will fix it ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bc.mar...w.com/corner/441432/why-obamacare-doesnt-work

Trump intends to work with Democrats AND Republicans for something that will actually work. Not a Democrat only POS where they create something and demand Republcans sign off on it or else. Of course Dems will refuse to work with Trump and he'll have to go it alone with the Bop. All the while with Democrats trying to sabotage it. In the end something will be put in place...it will be scrutinized and it wil work or fail. What's sure through is thAt it can't possibly be any worse than what Obama and his squad #$@! out.