[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 3 | INFJ Forum
My brother voted for Trump and says he is "taking a break" from the news. I told him you don't get to vote for the worst candidate in the history of the US and then take a break from reality because he wins.
Worst candidate? That was absolutely unquestionably Obama.

I think that at the end of 4 years Trump will have become the most beloved American President by Americans ever.

Because during the campaign he said things that were so out of the ordinary people were like wtf... but then he still won. As of right now he is moving quicker to actually fix America.. not damage it mind you like Obungle, than any President I can bring to memory. All the while he doesn't care even the slightest bit what people say or think about it. He knows who the enemy is and has them in his crosshairs. When the smoke settles I think we are going to see actual results. Something we haven't had in 12 years.
Besides, I can tell from yours posts he's growing on you. Maybe it's like a fungus but you have to give credit where it's due.

Last edited:
One last thought. Going into this I've said Trump isn't Presidential. I see now that's because I've come to expect a later layer of B.S. from Presidents. You know that face they give to the American people. The one you know dann well isn't mirrored behind closed doors. I think Trumps face doesn't change. He is who he appears to be whether you like what that is or not. You don't have any guessing to do with him. Take Obama, can anyone really say he's not the type of person to hide in a closet when people are negative about him?

Because during the campaign he said things that were so out of the ordinary people were like wtf... but then he still won. As of right now he is moving quicker to actually fix America.. not damage it mind you like Obungle, than any President I can bring to memory. All the while he doesn't care even the slightest bit what people say or think about it. He knows who the enemy is and has them in his crosshairs. When the smoke settles I think we are going to see actual results. Something we haven't had in 12 years.
Besides, I can tell from yours posts he's growing on you. Maybe it's like a fungus but you have to give credit where it's due.
He did. He is also walking back several promises. For example, he said he would put Clinton in prison. After elected, he said he would not. He said he will build a wall on the southern border and get Mexico to pay for it. Turns out we are going to pay for it. He said he would "drain the swamp" (wall st./special interests exploiting politics) and instead, he is filling his cabinet with wall st. and lobbyists.

What do you think of Trump going back on his promises?

He did. He is also walking back several promises. For example, he said he would put Clinton in prison. After elected, he said he would not. He said he will build a wall on the southern border and get Mexico to pay for it. Turns out we are going to pay for it. He said he would "drain the swamp" (wall st./special interests exploiting politics) and instead, he is filling his cabinet with wall st. and lobbyists.

You need to stop sustaining yourself on liberal media. At the very least at this point you should know they lie, twist and regurgitate b.s..
Trump did not say he would not put Clinton in jail, he said "I don't want to hurt them." In the end he can't put them in jail, it has to follow process of law. What he really meant is that the obstruction to that end thats been in place with the Obama adminstration would end.
Trump has recently said that the media's report of Mexico not paying for the wall is b.s. Let's wait and see. I suspect it will be a combination of Us money with a majority coming from Mexico. Draining the swamp can't happen immediately. Though corrupt imbedded parasites know how things work. You can't just get rid of everyone at once. Sometimes it takes a parasite to kill one.

You need to stop sustaining yourself on liberal media. At the very least at this point you should know they lie, twist and regurgitate b.s..
Trump did not say he would not put Clinton in jail, he said "I don't want to hurt them." In the end he can't put them in jail, it has to follow process of law. What he really meant is that the obstruction to that end thats been in place with the Obama adminstration would end.
Trump has recently said that the media's report of Mexico not paying for the wall is b.s. Let's wait and see. I suspect it will be a combination of Us money with a majority coming from Mexico. Draining the swamp can't happen immediately. Though corrupt imbedded parasites know how things work. You can't just get rid of everyone at once. Sometimes it takes a parasite to kill one.
tumblr_inline_mwlfhr7Isp1r3zat8.gif

He is certainly not getting g a special prosecutor to investigate her.. he's not pursuing anything on her. He is asking Congress to pay for the wall with the hope that Mexico will reimburse lol. I don't know what liberal media you imagine I consume...

I think it's smart that he break all his promises now... and ambigouosly so, so that he isn't constrained by them.

No one knows what his agenda is exactly, which is exactly where you want things to be, when you start making concrete announcements.

I think it's smart that he break all his promises now... and ambigouosly so, so that he isn't constrained by them.

No one knows what his agenda is exactly, which is exactly where you want things to be, when you start making concrete announcements.

Maybe we elected a fascist.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Maybe we elected a fascist.
Wouldn't that be fun to watch.

It would make the phrase "Mexico will pay for it" take on a whole new connotation.

...how many former generals does he have on staff?... isn't he withdrawing troops from overseas, and expanding the military?

He is certainly not getting g a special prosecutor to investigate her.. he's not pursuing anything on her. He is asking Congress to pay for the wall with the hope that Mexico will reimburse lol. I don't know what liberal media you imagine I consume...
Firstly, he's not even President yet. We currently know the focus is on getting rid of Obama care and its about time. Beyond that no one knows what he will do.
The wall... Mexico will collapse without the U.S.. It's in our best interest to some extent to keep that from happening though. We don't need Iran making a deal with them to place short range nukes there etc... but making them pay? Easy. That can all happen through trade agreements . Basically we make them work for us, tell them who they can trade with, how much they can charge and what our take of that money is. A good 70% return will still allow them to make some profit. We rent their work force out to the highest bidder. We can also round up the illegal aliens that hold Mexican citizenship and put them to work on the wall as part of their sentence.

What if building the wall at the southern border is just a way to spur the economy through the Construction Industrial Complex and he is trying to move America away from the Military Industrial Complex? Seems like a good plan to me.

Last edited:
Unless you are wealthy or own a business there is no reason to vote Republican. But it is mind boggling how people vote against their own interests. My mom injured herself at work years ago and receives social security. It's like she is oblivious to the fact that Republicans are dying to privitize it. I'm so pissed I hope we get majorly screwed the next 4 years so people wake up and start actually thinking about who they are voting for. Christ. Bring on the second Great Depression. I'll just be here stock piling supplies and learning to hunt preparing to get myself and my family to survive the worst of it. America will be great again for the robber barons. I feel like we are going back in time.

You've been watching too much Alex Jones.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila