[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
What of his plans do you specifically not agree with at this point?
Off the top of my head...

Repealing ACA with no plan for replacement or plan for how 20+ million people can maintain coverage. (Repealing and replacing plans with health savings accounts is not going to cut it.) In the past he has said he was for single payer. If he changes his mind back to that, well, that is something I will agree with him on.

Basically every cabinet appointment.

His tax plan. He campaigned on lowering taxes for middle class and raising them on wealthy, but his plan actually ends up raising taxes for a lot of middle income people. For example, repealing the head of household tax filing category is also going to screw over a lot of single parents.

His stance on climate change being a hoax.. and his plans to expand drilling and coal mining, etc.

Building a wall on the southern border. What is the plan to get Mexico to pay for it anyway? Hypnosis? Americans are going to end up paying for this waste of time and resources monstrosity. There are better ways to curb illegal immigration. This one is a waste.

Defunding Planned Parenthood. I understand conservatives are out of their minds because they think PP is an abortion factory selling baby parts, but I personally know women who, before ACA, were uninsured and went there for annual screenings. One of which actually learned through PP that she had early stages cervical cancer, and she received treatment.

His position on expanding nuclear capabilities, torturing suspected terrorists and harming their families...

Last edited:
Capture1.JPG Capture.JPG

It hurts physically to read this thread, these posts, those tweets.

Reactions: Wyote and invisible
Last edited:
Guess what guys! Trump is now asking Congress for funds to build that big dumbass wall he promised all the rednecks. The one he said Mexico would magically pay for. So let's defund healthcare and build a giant wall for the hell of it. I hope everyone who voted for Trump is starting to at least feel a little stupid right now for falling for his bait and switch.

Fake news! Of course Mexico will pay for a wall in order to keep themselves out of America because a Trump requested it and b America voted for it. You are illogical; there is an error in your system, and I intend to figure out what it is.

So let's defund healthcare and build a giant wall for the hell of it.

51rajGFrLML._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg

Intelligent people can be dumb. I think the Clintons are intelligent, but failing to campaign adequately in some rust belt states was dumb.

I call Clinton voters shit because they stink out everything with their counterproductive attitude, many are busting to get out... to Canada, they smear everyone with their divisive categories/labels, and they want to obstruct everything and constipate the process of reform.

Reform?? Reform what?? Fill the swamp with right wing doctrinaire hacks. Counterproductive attitude? Because they don't agree with you and ideas that not only morally bankrupt, but intellectually bankrupt as well. Trump hasn't taken office yet and already he is backpedalling on the things he can't or won't deliver on, like building the wall and having Mexico pay it (Hey Mexico the invoice is in mail) and locking Hillary up (oops there's no evidence).

Thinking Americans are welcome here in Canada, as hey always have been.

Guess what guys! Trump is now asking Congress for funds to build that big dumbass wall he promised all the rednecks. The one he said Mexico would magically pay for. So let's defund healthcare and build a giant wall for the hell of it. I hope everyone who voted for Trump is starting to at least feel a little stupid right now for falling for his bait and switch.

No, wait. Let them explain. I can't wait to hear what his supporters will defend him with this time instead of man'ing up to being conned by this d.b.

Reactions: Skarekrow
No, wait. Let them explain. I can't wait to hear what his supporters will defend him with this time instead of man'ing up to being conned by this d.b.
My brother voted for Trump and says he is "taking a break" from the news. I told him you don't get to vote for the worst candidate in the history of the US and then take a break from reality because he wins.

Oh they will pay, cuz the ugly side of the wall will face south.

My brother voted for Trump and says he is "taking a break" from the news. I told him you don't get to vote for the worst candidate in the history of the US and then take a break from reality because he wins.

Tell me about it. My mom voted for Trump and she now doesn't want to talk about it when I ask her for her opinion on his NEW plans. The look on her face says it all. She can't defend him but she also doesn't want to admit that I was right. So she stands up and walks out of the room. Oh well.

Unless you are wealthy or own a business there is no reason to vote Republican. But it is mind boggling how people vote against their own interests. My mom injured herself at work years ago and receives social security. It's like she is oblivious to the fact that Republicans are dying to privitize it. I'm so pissed I hope we get majorly screwed the next 4 years so people wake up and start actually thinking about who they are voting for. Christ. Bring on the second Great Depression. I'll just be here stock piling supplies and learning to hunt preparing to get myself and my family to survive the worst of it. America will be great again for the robber barons. I feel like we are going back in time.

Unless you are wealthy or own a business there is no reason to vote Republican. But it is mind boggling how people vote against their own interests. My mom injured herself at work years ago and receives social security. It's like she is oblivious to the fact that Republicans are dying to privitize it. I'm so pissed I hope we get majorly screwed the next 4 years so people wake up and start actually thinking about who they are voting for. Christ. Bring on the second Great Depression. I'll just be here stock piling supplies and learning to hunt preparing to get myself and my family to survive the worst of it. America will be great again for the robber barons. I feel like we are going back in time.

Well, that may be true but I know many people who own businesses that did not vote for Trump. My two brothers, my in-laws, friends...and the reason they chose not to is because they are looking towards the future and the effect it will have on their children, grandchildren, and all generations to come.

My father didn't even vote for Trump and I swear to you, they are EXACTLY alike. My father is a sociopath and we didn't talk for over 15 years up until last June or July. I avoided his calls after that because I didn't want him to tell me that he was voting for Trump (I wasn't sure but I didn't want to cause any more friction). He finally got ahold of me in December and of course the election came up. He asked me who I voted for and before I could answer he told me that he voted for Clinton. I told him I was surprised and wanted to know why. He said, "I like Trump. Hell, I would get along with him great one on one. He reminds me of me! But that is the reason why I did not vote for him."

That was the first time in my life that I felt a touch of respect for him. He understands or at least is beginning to understand who he is and what people like him are capable of. And he wants better for his children and grandchildren.

Last edited:
Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

Reform?? Reform what?? Fill the swamp with right wing doctrinaire hacks. Counterproductive attitude? Because they don't agree with you and ideas that not only morally bankrupt, but intellectually bankrupt as well. Trump hasn't taken office yet and already he is backpedalling on the things he can't or won't deliver on, like building the wall and having Mexico pay it (Hey Mexico the invoice is in mail) and locking Hillary up (oops there's no evidence).

Thinking Americans are welcome here in Canada, as hey always have been.
The reform is the shift away from ideological dogmaticism, to pragmatic realism.

What you, as an ideologue call backflips, I call flexible adaptation to limitations.

It may be a very strange, foreign, and frightening new experience for you: politicians who are able change their minds, if it is practical to do so. If you can get used to this innovative, and unexplored possibility, you might not be so disoriented by the reality that policies might change from time to time.

I don't know if you're familiar with the time Coca Cola changed its recipe decades ago. People rejected it, not because it wasn't better, but because it was different. ... Well the point is, that people might be less rigid and conservative than they used to be. I think it is better if you can adapt to that.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
From the New Yorker:

"It says our health insurance is being replaced with a series of tweets calling us losers."

DC010517-1000.jpg

Well the point is, that people might be less rigid and conservative than they used to be. I think it is better if you can adapt to that.

There is a difference between faux reform and actual reform. We are about see what that actually is. The people Trump has surrounded himself with, those giving advice and doing the actual work are anything but pragmatists. Anyway as the old saying goes "Talk is Cheap" and the time for talking is soon over. As Joe Biden put it, its time to "Grow up Donald, grow up Donald, Time to be an adult, You're President. You gotta do something, show us what you have. You are going to propose legislation, we are going to get to debate it...[