[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 4 | INFJ Forum
Mark Hamill reads Trump tweets as the Joker.

I'm waiting for the Beyonce / Lady Gaga post election duet mocking Trump for winning. I love it when celebrities get involved in politics... on either side of the political spectrum.

I'm waiting for the Beyonce / Lady Gaga post election duet mocking Trump for winning. I love it when celebrities get involved in politics... on either side of the political spectrum.
Except Mark Hamill was spot on reading this specific tweet as Joker. It's too perfect!

Reactions: Enkidu
Except Mark Hamill was spot on reading this specific tweet as Joker. It's too perfect!
No need for "except"... his version of the joker in the deco-noir cartoon from the 90's is my favourite.... although, I thought he sounded more like Darth Sideous, than the joker in this recording.

Reactions: Enkidu
I think clear thinking Americans understand the wall itself is useless in it's physically planned form. Unneeded to do what it's supposedly meant to do. On the other hand the message it sends is good and needed. While the Mexican government passes out fliers on how to enter the US...and I say enter when really it's invade.
The big problem is that at some point liberals will lie, cheat and steal a representative into the Whitehouse again in the future. And if there is a wall at that time, they'll just turn a blind eye to those crossing over it like the past 8 years have shown us. The key to fixing America is to muzzle those who have a hard time telling the difference between fantasy and reality. THAT is what Trump should be working torward.

Reactions: the
I think clear thinking Americans understand the wall itself is useless in it's physically planned form. Unneeded to do what it's supposedly meant to do. On the other hand the message it sends is good and needed. While the Mexican government passes out fliers on how to enter the US...and I say enter when really it's invade.
The big problem is that at some point liberals will lie, cheat and steal a representative into the Whitehouse again in the future. And if there is a wall at that time, they'll just turn a blind eye to those crossing over it like the past 8 years have shown us. The key to fixing America is to muzzle those who have a hard time telling the difference between fantasy and reality. THAT is what Trump should be working torward.
Why not just actually enforce immigration laws? Maybe put more agents to work on the border. There are so many practical ways to work towards curbing illegal immigration. I cannot get over what a waste this wall will be. Wasted money. We don't need to spend hundreds of millions on sending a symbolic message to Mexico because they hand out pamphlets.

Why not just actually enforce immigration laws? Maybe put more agents to work on the border. There are so many practical ways to work towards curbing illegal immigration. I cannot get over what a waste this wall will be. Wasted money. We don't need to spend hundreds of millions on sending a symbolic message to Mexico because they hand out pamphlets.
That is absolutely part of the solution. The border still needs to be monitored though for those who enter the country looking for something other than work.

iu
Capture.JPG

The actual material for the wall is sitting in the ground. Any money spent on it will be going on the involved industries and wages... that's no different from other government spending: it boosts the economy and helps the unemployed.

I would hope that seismic monitoring points are included in the construction, to facilitate the detection of tunneling and scaling activity.

If immigration can be better enforced, especially when it comes to worker visas for Mexicans, you could easily get Mexico to indirectly pay into the US. Mexico has a tax agreement with the US, so that residents working in the US are exempt from local income tax... and may actually be credited for taxes paid across the border.

Imposing non-residence stipulations, and departure taxes at the border essentially deprives the Mexican government of a lot of income tax, without the US having to contribute to the social services Mexicans utilise at home.

The imbalance of the number of Mexican workers in the US, to the number of US workers in Mexico essentially pumps taxation revenue northward, even if free income flows south.

I think I remember reading that in his ex wife's autobiography she described an occasion on which he raped her. (Fortuitously, she retracted this assertion in time for the political campaign.)
An accusation. No conviction.

For all the supposed and speculated bad things about Trump.. he's still going to improve the economy and protect America better than a President actively engaged in destroying those things like Obama was.
Good riddance to Obungle and let's see what Trump can do. It can hardly be worse than Obama.

An accusation. No conviction.

You're right, I shouldn't have posted about it. I'm sure that she just went public with her story of being raped for a bit of revengeful and lucrative fun. Instead, I should have just posted more about his other abusive type behaviours towards women.

For all the supposed and speculated bad things about Trump.. he's still going to improve the economy and protect America better than a President actively engaged in destroying those things like Obama was.
Good riddance to Obungle and let's see what Trump can do. It can hardly be worse than Obama.

There can always be worse. You can dismiss bad things about Trump if you want to. That's your prerogative.

I'm still incredulous that he described Streep as overrated. Hello? Clueless? If Streep is overrated as an artist I don't know what that makes Trump as a politician.

Also unusual about this particular tweet is his statement that Streep doesn't know him. I find this confusing because I don't see how she would need to know him to say what she did. She was responding to his actions. He seems to have understood this as though he is only answerable for what he says or does to an intimate social circle. But international politics isn't a garden party.

You're right, I shouldn't have posted about it. I'm sure that she just went public with her story of being raped for a bit of revengeful and lucrative fun. Instead, I should have just posted more about his other abusive type behaviours towards women.

There can always be worse. You can dismiss bad things about Trump if you want to. That's your prerogative.
There's enough to dislike Trump over without making stories up. I only want to stick to the facts as always. I'm not interested in hearsay, conjecture, speculation or gossip.

There's enough to dislike Trump over without making stories up. I only want to stick to the facts as always. I'm not interested in hearsay, conjecture, speculation or gossip.

I'm not sorry for mentioning it. This aint no court of law. If we demanded proof for everything everyone said about anything, and derided everything unproved as gossip and speculation, life would be, well, pretty difficult to get anywhere with.

I can't even really imagine how it would be possible to establish proof of that rape, but that doesn't mean it's unfounded. There are a lot of complicated reasons why rapes aren't reported or charged, let alone proven. But still, rape happens all the time, on the street, and in domestic environments.

But fine. As I acknowledged she retracted her account. And I'm more than happy to go on discussing his numerous other lackluster and revolting qualities and behaviours. Particularly, his tweeting habits. :)