[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 6 | INFJ Forum
The ACA was a half assed attempt at providing health care to those who could not afford it. Trump will fix it by creating a single payer system like in Canada. But before he pulls that off the GOP will turn on him and have him executed as an agent of the Kremlin.

Reactions: Skarekrow
15894439_10104170626013858_4747492586360097898_n.jpg

You know, I agree with this. It's not wrong or elitist to look down on people who endorse political policies that further inequalities, treat people as numbers, and deny basic human status to whole masses of world population. I see it as being closer to an obligation (not exactly - but closer).

Although, for me, the tipping factor (which is not mentioned in this graphic) was torture (I made a thread about Trump's endorsement of torture in Feb 16). Torture is probably my number 1 worst thing about human beings. I can't tolerate the idea of it on any level at all, and I want people who are capable of supporting it to stay away from me.

You know, I agree with this. It's not wrong or elitist to look down on people who endorse political policies that further inequalities, treat people as numbers, and deny basic human status to whole masses of world population. I see it as being closer to an obligation (not exactly - but closer).

Although, for me, the tipping factor (which is not mentioned in this graphic) was torture (I made a thread about Trump's endorsement of torture in Feb 16). Torture is probably my number 1 worst thing about human beings. I can't tolerate the idea of it on any level at all, and I want people who are capable of supporting it to stay away from me.
So uninformed. I would be embarrassed.

So uninformed. I would be embarrassed.

Yes, yes...we’re all so stupid compared to you and what you know is true.
Kick the dead horse some more.

I think you should treat Trump supporters with contempt and as inhuman scum.

Doing otherwise might confuse people about where you stand on human rights and respect for minorities.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I'm not sure that I was able to make myself clear. I don't require your approval, advice, or anything else you could offer me. Thank you for thinking of me.
You should be more direct about it. Now I'm left wondering why you're bringing up your needs, or lack thereof.

I presume the omission of not requiring agreement was an oversight on your part... but if that's the case, does it mean you need someone to disagree?

You should be more direct about it. Now I'm left wondering why you're bringing up your needs, or lack thereof.

I presume the omission of not requiring agreement was an oversight on your part... but if that's the case, does it mean you need someone to disagree?

Thank you again. I don't really require these pieces of advice, approval, feedback, and little questions for myself, about my preferences or personality or inclinations or needs or whatever, that you continue to offer me. I don't know how else to respond except to thank you for these gestures and try to tell you that this engagement and apparent thoughtfulness towards me on your part is not required.

It seems that the discussion has been somehow derailed, I'm sure we can return to the much more interesting topic of Trump Tweeting.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Thank you again. I don't really require these pieces of advice, approval, feedback, and little questions for myself, about my preferences or personality or inclinations or needs or whatever, that you continue to offer me. I don't know how else to respond except to thank you for these gestures and try to tell you that this engagement and apparent thoughtfulness towards me on your part is not required.

It seems that the discussion has been somehow derailed, I'm sure we can return to the much more interesting topic of Trump Tweeting.
Very well... but you realise that the tweets aren't really interesting at all; it's people's reactions to them that leave so many unanswered questions. Trump's mini opinion bytes matter so much to some people. How this is possible is uber intriguing... and many people who are very heavily attentive to Trump's tweets don't even realise that their attention is intriguing.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Your trivial sniping is irrelevant to every aspect of my existence. Buzz off.
I don't have an issue with You. I want you to be happy. That's the truth. Just not at the expense of others.
When I come across comments like this it saddens me because it solidifies what is becoming a belief of mine. Some people can't be part of the solution. Some people need to have any say in regard to the direction the country takes, taken away. People like you are the ones sticking knives into the back of the people actually trying to make things work for the good of all.
It saddens me because I know you are better than that. But...you drank the coolaid long ago.

I don't have an issue with You. I want you to be happy. That's the truth. Just not at the expense of others.
When I come across comments like this it saddens me because it solidifies what is becoming a belief of mine. Some people can't be part of the solution. Some people need to have any say in regard to the direction the country takes, taken away. People like you are the ones sticking knives into the back of the people actually trying to make things work for the good of all.
It saddens me because I know you are better than that. But...you drank the coolaid long ago.

I have never considered whether or not you have an issue with me. Please put your mind at ease and don't trouble yourself any more about my happiness.

I acknowledge your belief that certain human voices or agencies should be silenced or entirely disabled at the unmitigated discretion of yourself or other unnamed persons or people who share your beliefs.

I recognise that you have formed steady and unfavourable understandings and conclusions about me, my self, or my character.

I hope I have been able to show that all of the information that you took the time to communicate to me has been received.

I have never considered whether or not you have an issue with me. Please put your mind at ease and don't trouble yourself any more about my happiness.

I acknowledge your belief that certain human voices or agencies should be silenced or entirely disabled at the unmitigated discretion of yourself or other unnamed persons or people who share your beliefs.

I recognise that you have formed steady and unfavourable understandings and conclusions about me, my self, or my character.

I hope I have been able to show that all of the information that you took the time to communicate to me has been received.
I don't have unfavorable opinions about you. Not sure where you get that idea from.
Be happy, just not at the expense of others.

I don't have unfavorable opinions about you. Not sure where you get that idea from.
Be happy, just not at the expense of others.

I understood that you have formed unfavourable opinions about me by your posting that I am sticking knives into the back of people doing good, that I had disappointed your expectations that I was better than that, and that I have drank the coolaid long ago. You also seemed to be saying that my voice or agency should be void for these reasons, and that I have nothing constructive to contribute to humanity - that I am incapable of being part of a "solution".

But I did not intend to start an argument about it, I was only trying to acknowledge what you had told me. You have said I am wrong to think that you have seen me unfavourably, and that's fine with me. I hope you can see that I have taken the time to attempt to understand what you wrote to me.

2f0dee8.png

I have no idea what this means, I just notice that it is in all capitals, which suggests to me that it is to do with information that is important, exciting, or urgent. I post this because it is on topic, and I also post it hoping that it will be important and exciting enough to divert attention from me and my flawed mind, my objections regarding torture, my (at least partly) irrational inability to tolerate friendship with people who support torture, and my personal exercise of my own preferences to decide that I will choose not to persist in friendship with people who support torture. Let's all talk about Trump Tweeting, which whether it is truly interesting or not, is undeniably much more interesting than any of that boring stuff about me.