Fuck EVERYTHING!!!!!! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Fuck EVERYTHING!!!!!!

That's the spirit! ^^
monkey.gif

Awesome monkey. I think it could pass for female, no? What's that squiggly pink stuff, blush maybe? It could be trans :)

That sucks Lurker. Love thine self - probably the wisest words of all. I also love

Its only when the show changes that people seem to care, when you get yourself into trouble and such. But then they don't care about your emotional well being, only that the show goes on the way it used to be.

I am tired of being a performing monkey. I mean I am a fun funny person, but I have a whole other side like that isn't appreciated as much.

Be true to yourself, go ahead you'll just get a whole lot of shit from people who want you to exist for there pleasure. But they think your something you're not.

I just got a crush on Luci.

:kiss:

Me too!

Its only when the show changes that people seem to care, when you get yourself into trouble and such. But then they don't care about your emotional well being, only that the show goes on the way it used to be.

I am tired of being a performing monkey. I mean I am a fun funny person, but I have a whole other side like that isn't appreciated as much.

Be true to yourself, go ahead you'll just get a whole lot of shit from people who want you to exist for there pleasure. But they think your something you're not.

What is your other side like?

“What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate” - Henry David Thoreau :m171:

What is your other side like?

Heh I actually don't know because I haven't accessed... I guess I'll call it my more soulful side... for so long.

I wish I really knew the answer to that question.

Good god it is going to be a long night.

first insight of the day/night.

The creative act is ripped straight from the creators soul. No ounce of intelligence is going to give you enough force to create and inspire. It is the very structure of your soul that allows you to do so.

I can't sleep. :m058:

Last edited:
What was that other one...

Oh yeah no wait...damn I can't remember.

Like lets say I was to stop from editing my very existence, I mean really started to believe in my self and really believe people who believed in me.

Isn't that setting myself up for failure because I will inevtibly fail be inevitably proved wrong about my self image.

What if I am not really who I think I am.

Shit the roomy is awake!

Oh she's snoring lol

Last edited:
Good god it is going to be a long night.

first insight of the day/night.

The creative act is ripped straight from the creators soul. No ounce of intelligence is going to give you enough force to create and inspire. It is the very structure of your soul that allows you to do so.

I can't sleep. :m058:

WORD!

In the end it's hard to know who we really are because we put out the act for so long, and it's different with everyone. To be honest, I find the act to be quite boring (except for the occasional witty repartee) and when I get a peek into who a person really is; that's what fascinates me. I want to know the real person, because that person validates my real person...then I know that it's ok to let the act down once in a while around them. I wish I could live longer just so I could really get to know more people (it takes so long to get them to stop the act).

I make it a point to not abandon people. To hell with fickle human nature; when I make a connection it STICKS. Love doesn't have to fade, it can change, yes, but not fade. Just because I love someone romantically but that fades doesn't mean I don't still love them in a different way.

I'm only slightly coherent here, sorry. :m145: the point is I get what you're saying. I'm sick of the act too.

We create walls around our real needs and identity as a means of survival when we are children. Part of becoming an adult is breaking these walls down and creating new healthier ones in there place, or leaving the walls destroyed when necessary.

Very few people really grow up.

note to self: detaching your needs from others/ acheiving adulthood/ meeting the needs of others ie offspring.
:m111:

Reactions: sassafras
What was that other one...

Oh yeah no wait...damn I can't remember.

Like lets say I was to stop from editing my very existence, I mean really started to believe in my self and really believe people who believed in me.

Isn't that setting myself up for failure because I will inevtibly fail be inevitably proved wrong about my self image.

What if I am not really who I think I am.

Shit the roomy is awake!

Oh she's snoring lol

Lol.

I hope this makes sense.

I believe that if you really believe in yourself, there comes a point at which even if you find yourself to be other than who/how/what you previously thought of yourself, you will not fail but only continue onwards in your realization of who you are. You cannot fail as long as you truly believe in yourself. It is maybe a matter of perspective, but one that can mean all the difference. Are you wondering if you will fail because you might not yet believe in yourself or the power that will provide?

"What if I am not who I really think I am" - it can be frightening.. yeah. But if you find out that you are not who you thought you were, then maybe you are waking up and therefore becoming who you really are? not drifting farther away from yourself. Every realization, every aha moment, every experience that allows you to define yourself or view yourself with the clarity that is available to you at that moment, brings you closer to yourself and to knowing who you are. The more you want to experience those more dormant aspects of yourself, the more open you are to them, the more accessible they will become to you :).

Lol.

I hope this makes sense.

I believe that if you really believe in yourself, there comes a point at which even if you find yourself to be other than who/how/what you previously thought of yourself, you will not fail but only continue onwards in your realization of who you are. You cannot fail as long as you truly believe in yourself. It is maybe a matter of perspective, but one that can mean all the difference. Are you wondering if you will fail because you might not yet believe in yourself or the power that will provide?

"What if I am not who I really think I am" - it can be frightening.. yeah. But if you find out that you are not who you thought you were, then maybe you are waking up and therefore becoming who you really are? not drifting farther away from yourself. Every realization, every aha moment, every experience that allows you to define yourself or view yourself with the clarity that is available to you at that moment, brings you closer to yourself and to knowing who you are. The more you want to experience those more dormant aspects of yourself, the more open you are to them, the more accessible they will become to you :).

My initial response to your post, well all that is very insightful thank you.

But I guess what I am really afraid of is what if I am less then I think I am? And what I am gaining from that "aha" moment is less then what I already had?

What a bunch of NF-y liscious talk in this thread lol.

its 306 in the morning and I can noooot sleep.
:m034:

lets party

I'll party. I can do all sorts of mischief too because no one pays attention to me! WOO! I'm invisssssiblllee! :m034:

I'll party. I can do all sorts of mischief too because no one pays attention to me! WOO! I'm invisssssiblllee! :m034:

Not! I can see you!
:m145:

You'll have to wake up earlier then that to fool lucifer...

Not! I can see you!
:m145:

You'll have to wake up earlier then that to fool lucifer...

CURSES! The invisibility ray broke again :m077:

Guess I have to get a new flux capacitor...

Lol.

I hope this makes sense.

Ok next vaguely applicable response for yah.

I guess what I am afraid of is making mistakes when I am acting on my deepest impulses. It makes me feel like a bad person when I make mistakes, it can be ghastly not to live up to someone expectations as a human. It's like there scarring your identity cause that is were all your actions come from.

yeah speaking of vague...