[INFJ] - Friends or something more? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Friends or something more?

tenor.gif

Happy New year

This will sound bad, but I refuse being friends with women after dating or trying to date because:

(A) I’m looking to date

(B) It’s impractical. I don’t have time for it

(C) It’s an unnecessary complication. I don’t want to bring drama into another relationship or act like we’re friends because we might text or email like twice a year. That ain’t friendship

(D) This may be controversial, but it gives a person a potential out and still not lose you

(E) It’s always an imbalanced relationship for me. Like, my social needs on a scale from 0-100 are like a 9

Sometimes a direct approach gets a direct response.

Never Underestimate a good whisper "I want you to fuck my brains out". Having been on the receiving end of this it does work. Although I'm not sure this is the best approach here lol
Wait a minute my beloved monkeys. This could complicate the situation to a fuck buddy thing. If it should happen, enjoy it. Then see if progresses?

Nice! Before you were like ''you should tell him, fuck this'' and now i shouldn't even write him

Did I say I was consistent, love!? :tearsofjoy:

Either would be fine... Maybe I wasn't paying attention before :grimacing:

This may have been situational. Perhaps the respective scales of your actions may have been projected disproportionately. I believe the general goal should be to let your interest be known, and that is to confess or to act overtly sexual with only him. However the advise to confess doesn't immediately mean to text him you love him. Just be out there and make sure he understands what you want.

Things take time so patience is key here. If he doesn't respond by text to go out now, you can "drop by" at whim or you can ask him again at a later time.

If however he doesn't respond to any of it, Hos is right to not keep texting. He may or may not see you as only a friend but it is apparent that he has decided pursuing you is not his game for now. In which case, you must be prepared to accept it.

You already have emotional intimacy, right? That won't evaporate with the introduction of sexual tension - on the contrary it's 'the thing' that will make this a romance and not simply a close friendship.

He's a man, after all. Let him know that you want his cock buried deep inside you, that you want your nipples rubbing against his chest, your skin on his skin, that you... &c. &c. ad infinitum.

Aish. You're on the roll.

@Professor Snep it is in my understanding that you are some sort of flirting police. Does that cover above behavior?

Things take time so patience is key here. If he doesn't respond by text to go out now, you can "drop by" at whim or you can ask him again at a later time.
That's my plan.. to wait and see if he texts me, if he doesn't i might ask him out again later, if it won't work again I'm moving on.
He didn't even like my last insta pic.. what a douchebag :laughing:

You already have emotional intimacy, right? That won't evaporate with the introduction of sexual tension - on the contrary it's 'the thing' that will make this a romance and not simply a close friendship.

He's a man, after all. Let him know that you want his cock buried deep inside you, that you want your nipples rubbing against his chest, your skin on his skin, that you... &c. &c. ad infinitum.
@Professor Snep it is in my understanding that you are some sort of flirting police. Does that cover above behavior?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy (20).gif