[INFJ] - Friends or something more? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Friends or something more?

Overthinking to the extreme point of no action, communication. It's retreat inward. It's common for INFJS.

Also:

ISFJ romantic Blurb:
Defenders’ unbearable shyness means it can take a long time to reach this point. Defenders are most attractive when they are simply being themselves in a comfortable environment such as work, where their natural flow shows this kindness and dedication. Relationships built on established familiarity are a warm prospect for Defenders – they take dating seriously and only enter into relationships that have a real chance of lasting a lifetime.

Full details:
https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-relationships-dating

You're in a introvert "Shy" off contest.

He's asked me out quite a few times and nothing happened
It's quite possible you're dating at his speed. Which is sloth speed. You prefer turtle.

Oh I beg your pardon.
LOL. When you use this properly I always have to reread it. I've never heard it used in the states where it doesn't have a passive aggressive tone.

GOOD, just don't go straight in with the ball cupping
Sometimes a direct approach gets a direct response.

Never Underestimate a good whisper "I want you to fuck my brains out". Having been on the receiving end of this it does work. Although I'm not sure this is the best approach here lol

Sometimes a direct approach gets a direct response.

Never Underestimate a good whisper "I want you to fuck my brains out". Having been on the receiving end of this it does work. Although I'm not sure this is the best approach here lol
Oh good plan!

Though I prefer a whisper in the ear of 'I want you inside me'. Goosebumps instant erection! :hearteyes:

No .. only creating sexual tension isn't my plan.. maybe a bit
You already have emotional intimacy, right? That won't evaporate with the introduction of sexual tension - on the contrary it's 'the thing' that will make this a romance and not simply a close friendship.

He's a man, after all. Let him know that you want his cock buried deep inside you, that you want your nipples rubbing against his chest, your skin on his skin, that you... &c. &c. ad infinitum.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You already have emotional intimacy, right?
Depends what exactly you mean by emotional intimacy?

As far as i understand it if you are friends with sexual tension you will eventually fall in love -> relationship.
If you're not sexually attracted to each other then you remain friends.
If you only have sexual tension you're ... idk, nothing :tearsofjoy:
My weakness are tall guy because everyone is usually shorter so i have hard time focusing if i actually like someone.. yeah it's annoying. :nomouth: