Four Temperament Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Four Temperament Test

A phlegmatic person is calm and unemotional. Phlegmatic means "pertaining to phlegm", corresponds to the season of winter (wet and cold), and connotes the element of water. While phlegmatics are generally self-content and kind, their shy personality can often inhibit enthusiasm in others and make themselves lazy and resistant to change. They are very consistent, relaxed, rational, curious, and observant, making them good administrators and diplomats. Like the sanguine personality, the phlegmatic has many friends. However the phlegmatic is more reliable and compassionate; these characteristics typically make the phlegmatic a more dependable friend.

Calm, Rational, Relaxed, Curious, Observant, Lazy.
NT Realist.

Hmm... You're going to say all of ^ fits for xNTJs.

Choleric corresponds to the fluid of yellow bile, the season of summer (dry and hot), and the element of fire. A person who is choleric is a doer and a leader. They have a lot of ambition, energy, and passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were cholerics. On the negative side, they are easily angered or bad-tempered.

And that ^ sounds like who to you :suspicious:

Last edited:
... Easily dominate phlegmatic types? I fit the definition of a phlegmatic type and noone's ever managed to dominate me.

not even my entj ex girlfriend or my entj mate

... Easily dominate phlegmatic types? I fit the definition of a phlegmatic type and noone's ever managed to dominate me.

not even my entj ex girlfriend or my entj mate

Thats cause you are Emperor Shai Gar the Magnificent!

That's why you're Choleric Sanguine Shai, you're one of them control freaks like me :smile:

I'm not a control freak, I'm really rather passive in my independence... but I AM independent.

Hehe, me neither but I won't be controlled.

Phlegmatic: 40%
Melancholy: 25%
Sanguine: 23%
Choleric: 13%

Hmm....I got Melancholy Choleric....but I'm pretty sure i'm an INFJ. I'm just full of contradictions.

INFJs should be some kind of Mel/Ph combination.

Your personality is Phlegmatic Melancholy.
Melancholy Strength:8 Weakness:7
38%
Phlegmatic Strength:7 Weakness:9
40%
Sanguine Strength:2 Weakness:3
13%
Choleric Strength:3 Weakness:1
10%
You will recieve a copy of this in email

Spot on Lurker

You got the EXACT same results as me, Spuddy.

hahahah Perhaps we are clones? :p None the less, feels good don't it? :m171:

Phlegmatic 43%
Melancholy 40%
Sanguine 13%
Choleric 5%

Last edited:
Phlegmatic Choleric
Melancholy Strength:6 Weakness:4
25%
Phlegmatic Strength:7 Weakness:6
33%
Sanguine Strength:3 Weakness:2
13%
Choleric Strength:4 Weakness:8
30%

Your personality is Melancholy Sanguine.

Melancholy 35%
Phlegmatic 23%
Sanguine 33%
Choleric 10%

I've taken this before and I usually get the Melancholy/Sanguine mix.

I somehow get the notion that my results are very different from the rest....and contradictory.

Melancholy 38%
Phlegmatic 25%
Sanguine 33%
Choleric 5%

I took this and began doubting again that I'm an INFJ! :lol: Which only proves that I actually am INFJ! :D

According to Lurker's post on the first page, my driving will vary between letter-perfect and horrificly erratic. Sounds about right!