Forum Vibes | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Forum Vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
I'll start off then:

Right now, it's 'plants', 'flowers', 'nature'.
Positive subject gives off good vibes, members pick up said vibes, share sentiments and thoughts on the subject (plants), share vibes, start talking about them. Unless someone has had a bad experience with
plants (like the man-eating kind) the overall mood will stay positive and it'll spread around the forum. And vice versa. Though the forum is bigger than that. But also why I pointed to the new posts section, because that
is the first thing members see/watch, this being the lead in the forum's narrative.

Discuss.

I am lead today. No pesky vibe radiation seem to be penetrating.

giphy.gif

Positive subject gives off good vibes, members pick up said vibes, share sentiments and thoughts on the subject (plants), share vibes, start talking about them. Unless someone has had a bad experience with
plants (like the man-eating kind) the overall mood will stay positive and it'll spread around the forum. And vice versa. Though the forum is bigger than that. But also why I pointed to the new posts section, because that
is the first thing members see/watch, this being the lead in the forum's narrative.

This post makes me feel like an INFP

I think singling people out in this thread may not work. I removed my example because the person I used as an example feels uncomfortable. But maybe tagging people adds too much pressure?

In fact, if I must be completely honest (and this is where the devilish mechanism of Hos's thread idea activates itself) those 'happy vibes' make me often go :mask:

Just took the example from Deleted member 16771 reasoning as the example.
The point is that generally positive subjects, like plants, flowers, etc. will create overall positive vibes.

I agree in principle, but somehow this sounds too simplistic.

I find it personally bullshit, because of how I operate, it necessitates some sense of sovereignty of thought.
But as a practical matter within society, it's not. He's just sort of shining a light on this way of operating as he tends to do, and trying to exploit it for his own agenda of communal strength.

Hos is pushing an envelope of comfort with this thread, that stifles operating Ni effectively imo.
Or it's just my own discomfort due to a lifetime of ostricization on some level as a Ni user.
Maybe if the world valued Ni on some level, it could be put to better use.
That's probably Hos' point ultimately, and since this place does tend toward valuing Ni, it's a more safe place to suggest the idea.
But this ignores the reality of the world.
Yep
437d51d5afc6a5647a1cb7a3eb1e244c.jpg