Forum Vibes | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Forum Vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
I'm reacting how I would with anyone posting this. Don't worry, it's not that serious.
So if flower or someone like that started a thread like this, you'd come in and say 'this thread is bullshit'?

Wy, I'm telling you, you've got to treat me with a fairer hand here and you are out of line.

I don't deserve either the scrutiny or the hostility. I'm just a member here. I'm not in any especial category which entitles you to do this kind of thing.

You're an Administrator.

You need to chill
I am 'chill', I'm just saying that I don't appreciate how you routinely operate with me.

There's a fair bit of 'invalidating of feelings' you do with me all the time (for instance, just now) and I'm wondering why you don't treat me with the same kind of courtesy that you demand for yourself.

I'm getting tired of walking on eggshells around you and having to weather all the sarcastic jokes at my expense, despite me telling you repeatedly that I'm not cool with it.

I do not feel welcome here, man. It seems like half the threads I post you'll come into and put something there which invalidates the whole thing. That sense builds.

'Bulldozing with my own narrative'?

Now I'm just stopped in my tracks wondering why I keep being put under all of this scrutiny. I just wanted a discussion about intuitions with anyone else who was interested, but now it seems like I've been disciplined.

I don't know how appropriate it is to hold me to this different standard compared to other members, @Wyote, but it doesn't really make me feel all that welcome I have to say. You're going to have to come back to this at some point and explain what you mean.

I don't think you're being reasonable with me at all.

I think Wy (he can contradict me if I'm wrong) is just very sensitive to the possibilities of how such threads may develop, and he always has the larger community in mind. Maybe you're shaken off balance by his way of putting it but that's perhaps just because most of the time his approach is quite 'soft'. I'm not sure that if it had been someone else reacting this way, you would have felt disciplined.

The idea of analysing the 'vibe' might be interesting from the viewpoint of your research, but I'm not sure it would be healthy from the viewpoint of the community. I can see a few potential issues. The most obvious one is that of feeling like being a kind of scientific guinea pig. I guess this will depend on the person. But another one is that there are certain 'vibes' that it would be better not to analyse. Suppose there is a 'vibe' that somebody from the forum is being shunned. Are we going to scientifically discuss this? This seems dehumanising to me. Now suppose there is another 'vibe' that certain members are being passive aggressive towards others. This is very common on this forum, partly because there are so many Fe users here, so we would have to discuss it very frequently. But is it good for the balance of the community? I'm not so sure. It could lead to so many misunderstandings and solidify factions that could otherwise have dissolved in private.

I'm just saying that I don't appreciate how you routinely operate with me.
I need to investigate this phenomenon for my own shit-stirring recipe

649044796555657261.png

jk I'll stop shit-posting

Without wanting to clash here, had the same "fights" also before with Wy.
It's a Fi/Fe thing, he doesn't target you intentionally, it's just his moderator duty (irrespective of whom he targets specifically).
This'll happen again lol, I guess it's just a difference in our sensitivity and how we take in information.

I also have that with a Discord group of friends where an INTJ is the moderator, sometimes that clashes with Fe members there.

I think Wy (he can contradict me if I'm wrong) is just very sensitive to the possibilities of how such threads may develop, and he always has the larger community in mind. Maybe you're shaken off balance by his way of putting it but that's perhaps just because most of the time his approach is quite 'soft'. I'm not sure that if it had been someone else reacting this way, you would have felt disciplined.
This

I'll just say, whether it's a smidge of Ni mixed with Ne for me, I would not openly share any inkling or intuition. Because often it is of a personal nature. Because I primarily focus on people as a feeler and I can't help it. And outside of the forum, I don't even speak of what I pick up on because most of the time I may feel confident, but I still can't be sure. @Deleted member 16771 I wonder if the issue is that you are (likely) an NT so your intuitions may not be so personal or you may feel differently about them. Whereas it's difficult for intuitive feelers to put these things into words or into the open. This just reads like two different takes on intuition. And that's fine.

Last edited:
I'll just say, whether it's a smidge of Ni mixed with Ne for me, I would not openly share any inkling or intuition. Because often it is of a personal nature. Because I primarily focus on people as a feeler and I can't help it. And outside of the forum, I don't even speak of what I pick up on because most of the time I may feel confident, but I can't be sure. @Deleted member 16771 I wonder if the issue is that you are (likely) an NT so your intuitions may not be so personal or you may feel differently about them. Whereas it's difficult for intuitive feelers to put these things into words or into the open. This just reads like two different takes on intuition. And that's fine.
Yes, I'm not really perceiving why it's 'weird' or 'unsettling'.

It just feels like 'cool', 'interesting' to me, and yet you guys seem to have a highly personal relationship with it that's making you uncomfortable.

Don't worry about me and Wyote, we've been down this road before - I'm just sensitive to his judgement because I respect him.

Yes, I'm not really perceiving why it's 'weird' or 'unsettling'.

It just feels like 'cool', 'interesting' to me, and yet you guys seem to have a highly personal relationship with it that's making you uncomfortable.

Don't worry about me and Wyote, we've been down this road before - I'm just sensitive to his judgement because I respect him.

In any case this thread can go on, maybe you'll get some very good insights from it.

It maybe could be helped by adding some informal 'rules' to it, such as not pinpointing any particular person etc.