Forum Vibes | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Forum Vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think Wy (he can contradict me if I'm wrong) is just very sensitive to the possibilities of how such threads may develop, and he always has the larger community in mind.

Felt the need to quote this particular post, because I completely agree with it, having experienced it in the past.

Most of the people close to me throughout my life have either been strong Fi users or low Fe users, so I wasn't really exposed to that sort of "group harmony" mentality until recently. It was almost jarring at first, but I find it very refreshing and instructive.

I really think most people here mean well, but because our subjective definitions/expectations of meaning well can differ so much from each others', this can lead to disagreement and even thinking that others intend to harm. We're all just people dealing with shit in different ways, though. The worst thing you can do is take things personally (especially if the other is willing to explain themselves and really be real with you), because it's a very "trapping", non-constructive mindset... It tends to happen to me from time to time, and I always regret that I didn't keep my cool.

Most of the people close to me throughout my life have either been strong Fi users or low Fe users, so I wasn't really exposed to that sort of "group harmony" mentality until recently. It was almost jarring at first, but I find it very refreshing and instructive.

*being funny
giphy.gif

I'm almost rolling my eyes at it; at the sheer level of unfounded sensitivity.
giphy.gif

Unfounded sensitivity???
Many INFJ personality types are highly sensitive. Highly sensitive people (HSP) feel emotions more strongly and are more impacted by their external environments than people who are not highly sensitive. Highly sensitive INFJs experience stress and anxiety more intensely than the average person.Dec 3, 2017
upload_2020-5-20_20-7-12.jpeg
https://infjblog.com › stress-highly-s...
5 Ways To Deal With Stress As A Highly Sensitive INFJ | INFJ Blog

giphy.gif

Unfounded sensitivity???
Many INFJ personality types are highly sensitive. Highly sensitive people (HSP) feel emotions more strongly and are more impacted by their external environments than people who are not highly sensitive. Highly sensitive INFJs experience stress and anxiety more intensely than the average person.Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 68730
https://infjblog.com › stress-highly-s...
5 Ways To Deal With Stress As A Highly Sensitive INFJ | INFJ Blog
Lol, that gif.

I'm pretty sure that all introverts are 'sensitive' in the neurophysiological sense, but I just didn't understand the objection here.

It seemed more like risk-aversion for a projected negative outcome, rather than trust in a positive one.

Reactions: flower
Lol, that gif.

I'm pretty sure that all introverts are 'sensitive' in the neurophysiological sense, but I just didn't understand the objection here.

It seemed more like risk-aversion for a projected negative outcome, rather than trust in a positive one.
And the spoiler information was to clarify.

Short of having this escalate in a downward spiral @Deleted member 16771 , many people do not want to be analyzed through every comment they make here in the forum, directly or indirectly. As a result, a person tends to voice up in a polite way of saying stop, be it a funny comment, emoji, or, out right saying so. An objection is a propper way to stop or divert conversation. What is often overlooked, be it the person is INFJ, or not, a person with trust issues will feel the waters before deciding if the outcome is going to be a positive one.

The receiver can not know the senders motive with certiantly, thus, a sensitive person will indeed pick up on the vibes of the sender, Ni will make the decision for the outcome and the receiver will be aware after that ripple takes affect.

In other words, "it" is a perceived risk assessment not risk aversion in the sense you refer to it. Ni is always at work receiving data and making the necessary adjustments for the user in regards to what is needed and what can pass away...usefulness.

Neurophysiology can be contrasted with neuropsychology here. It is not the wiring itself, but rather the parts of thought closepined to that wire that are snatched, collected and stored in rapid fire until built into an understanding. This is the A-ha moment many INFJ's are referring to.