For guys: Would you save a kitty from a branch 10 feet tall for your girlfriend? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

For guys: Would you save a kitty from a branch 10 feet tall for your girlfriend?

I couldnt tell if this was a serious question.

If I saw a cat that needed help, I would likely help it in some way. A cat in the tree...leave it there overnight and if I get up in the morning and its still there, rescue it. :D

Hell no! The cat is probably trying to catch a bird that it will later put in front of my door or on my bed and expect to be congratulated for its kill. So I am sure it doesn't need saving, it's whatever else that is in the tree that needs saving.

Hell no! The cat is probably trying to catch a bird that it will later put in front of my door or on my bed and expect to be congratulated for its kill. So I am sure it doesn't need saving, it's whatever else that is in the tree that needs saving.

y u no like presents? ):

school-lunch.jpg

Reactions: Faye
And no lying please. :blah:

I would for the sake of the kitten, I wouldn't be able to bear seeing it get hurt. Other people, GF or not, would play no part in my decision to help the cat.
Helping the kitten would be as easy as being ready to catch it whilst calling the fire department if the cat is too high too reach, and else it's a matter of asking someone to bring a ladder.

I would think of how cool it would be to have a tree climbing dog.

y u no like presents? ):

View attachment 21451

My point exactly. If my cat was in a tree, I would assume she is going to go kill something. In fact, I would be more than amazed to see my fat ass cat stuck in a tree. I wouldn't think she has it in her to get that high.

Reactions: Faye
your turning a kitten into a full grown kat guys......

Yes, because I like pussy

both of them

Reactions: jyrffw54
tumblr_mukpr97UPr1r70le6o1_500.gif

CsZscry.gif

Last edited:
A complete stranger once saved my old kitten from a branch higher than 10 ft without a second thought. Just climbed up, rescued Tiger, climbed down, gently handed her back to me, smiled, and left before i could thank him.

Re OP: I am not a climber, but I have many connections to people who could easily climb, so i'd still make sure that my girl's kitteh gets brought down safely, even if I am not the one doing it.

Reactions: slant and Bellosome