For guys: Would you save a kitty from a branch 10 feet tall for your girlfriend? | INFJ Forum

For guys: Would you save a kitty from a branch 10 feet tall for your girlfriend?

No, but I'd give her a boost if she really cared that much.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
10 feet could hardly constitute “needing to be saved”.

That's the devil talking, not you.

I saved four cats once from a 20 ft. balcony of an abandoned apartment…one had already jumped…he was okay. I got my ladder and took the rest down.
The devil made me do that too.

I saved four cats once from a 20 ft. balcony of an abandoned apartment…one had already jumped…he was okay. I got my ladder and took the rest down.
The devil made me do that too.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that was you.

Screw getting a guy to do anything for me, I am hauling myself up there and saving kitty! Want a job done right, do it yourself! ;]

Nope, I'm pretty sure that was you.

Funny-Animal-Pictures-With-Captions---I-Will-CUt-YOu-For-This-Forced-Bath-Very-Funny-Kitty-Cat.jpg

Screw getting a guy to do anything for me, I am hauling myself up there and saving kitty! Want a job done right, do it yourself! ;]

I'd rather make a guy do it. Lesser risk of injury. Besides I'm kind of romantic and I like it when guys do nice things for me. :D

I would call Ian to help save the kitty...

images

tolbertlol.gif

No way. If a cat got stuck up there I definitely will.

'pussy on a pedestal' is granted new meaning

Is this a reference to the man ascending atop a platform to get to the cat, as commanded by the woman?

I'd probably be stuck with the cat.