Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Introverted NOT First Born

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Extraverted First Born

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Extraverted NOT First Born

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I am the last born of 4, and I am very introverted - This doesn't mean I don't like and get along well with almost everybody, but just that I feel my real worth and powers and stuff come from within me and other's real value comes from within them as well. I really sometimes think we can make some sort of valuation or some sort of nomenclature beyond these ways of thinking that relegate us into these comparative categories.

You and your big words! 'nomenclature'? I had to look that one up!
Yep. I am also very introverted. I love people as well and typically get along with everyone.. it's just that too much interaction really does exhaust me...After phases in which I'm busy fulfilling social obligations and demands I get kind of frustrated and think, "I just want to be able to think my own thoughts without talking about this nonsense or that nonsense!" Isn't that horribly insensitive? And then I seclude myself for a few days.

2nd, introverted

I always thought that first borns were more likely to be introverted, we like to please our parents and be good and all.
Being introverted has nothing to do with being good and pleasing parents.

Introversion and extroversion refer to how we get our energy - either form our inner world for introverts or from the external world for extroverts.

I am a first born introvert; my younger brother is also is an introvert.

fifthborn introvert

idk, I switch back and forth and test as both intro or extro depending. I am first born though.

Being introverted has nothing to do with being good and pleasing parents.

Introversion and extroversion refer to how we get our energy - either form our inner world for introverts or from the external world for extroverts.

I am a first born introvert; my younger brother is also is an introvert.

Wait, are we talking about the everyday definition of Introversion? Or the MBTI definition of Introversion? There is a difference... (doesn't matter to me - I'm Intro by both! :D)

Intro First born. I think I was that way from the start though. I was always off in my own world thinking....

im first born and introvert,my sister and brother are both extravert,yet in seperate areas,hope that helps some

I read somewhere that the introvert/extrovert usually passes from the opposite sex parent

father = introvert
mother = extrovert

then

son = extrovert
daughter = introvert

And you became an Ambivert? But, had you had other parenting, would you still be you?

Haha yea more or less ^^ I'm slightly more extroverted but then again my daddy was gone quite abit studying and traveling and such during parts of my childhood, so I was alone with my mother (introverted).

It is so strange to think that I would have been completely different if it had been any other way.

I have a theory that extraverted firstborns that interact mostly with adults growing up become very good speakers and introverts that are middle children and interacted mostly with other children in the family won't speak much.