Fear of an INFJ | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Fear of an INFJ

I fear many INFJs.

Reactions: BritNi
I have abandonment issues, so fear of being alone, or left and unloved goes right along with all that. That is my big one .

My next big one is failure of my mind and body, but it is a fear I am going to have learn to face. I was diagnosed with MS 2 yrs ago. Within the last 6 months I've noticed periods of time that I struggle to remember things I know I should be able to or at time even make sense of what someone is saying. With written words I don't have this issue. It's scares the he'll out of me but I'm helpless to stop it, and I can't stand feeling helpless!

I don't fear death, pain, or even failure in other forms, but the loss of my cognitive abilities...

Chaz,If I may inquire;Would you risk sharring some of your insights into why you fear some INFJ's?..Please.?

They smell of rotten eggs, and as my great grandfather told me "you should never trust a sulphur based life-form."

Reactions: BritNi and acd
INFJ's are pretty frightening in their capacity to be excellent villains.

I mean, most other types of villian are obvious or understanding of their own evil. But the evil INFJ does everything to their own set of strict morals and insane justifications, and thus they consider themself 'righteous' and 'good' even when they commit horrible acts.

Like murdering things to end their suffering and the like. 0-0

Terrifying. D:

I'm only afraid of Irish. He brings out the Hug Monster inside me. I dunno what it is....

I mean, most other types of villian are obvious or understanding of their own evil. But the evil INFJ does everything to their own set of strict morals and insane justifications, and thus they consider themself 'righteous' and 'good' even when they commit horrible acts.

This. Two brilliant examples would be Adolf Hitler and Light Yagami from the Death Note anime television series.

i'm afraid of finding someone like me. i'm afraid they'll notice, tell me, and then leave me.

I'm afraid you need a hug. But I also fear imposing. So I leave it as an offer. There will always be some who notice and will never leave.

Personally I am afraid of never finding the one. I guess I tend to be a little selfish in my desire for love.

I'm afraid you need a hug. But I also fear imposing. So I leave it as an offer. There will always be some who notice and will never leave.

Personally I am afraid of never finding the one. I guess I tend to be a little selfish in my desire for love.

thank you, that is very kind of you. :)

to clarify: i meant, i am afraid of finding someone i feel very connected to - ( mutual feelings of sameness), and then losing them.

thank you.

Reactions: Siku and BritNi
I can relate to this... it hurts to love someone and then lose them.

But finding new love is an even better feeling after a bad experience in love :)

Learning from our experiences, taking responsibility for our end of it, can allow us to look forward without fearing that we are doing the same dysfunctional things that got us hurt in first place. Why keep doing the same things, the same way; expecting a different out come? It does'nt work. Much better to study ourselves, seeking to know our own true motivations (I know, it's really- complex), while in the mean time holding out for a safe, healthy, upbuilding love, I think...(-=

Terrifying. D:
Is that you, L?

This. Two brilliant examples would be Adolf Hitler and Light Yagami from the Death Note anime television series.
Light was ENTJ and L was INTP. They were mirror side of each other

Loneliness

I was with you there and possibly still are from time to time .. I think a lot of what I do sometimes is to bring me to the brink of being so totally alone so that I can force myself to overcome it.

In fact I tried on two occasions and hated it so much I came back. but then I was (I say now) fortunate to have my partner leave me. She was my only real friend for fifteen years as I didn't feel I needed anyone else.

I was so abysmally lonely I would cry in the middle of the night. I would envision the horrors of what lay ahead of me as the loneliest person in the world and I would be terrified.

But then I noticed that any new friends I would make I was pushing away. Thinking about it I came to the conclusion that maybe this was a test I had to take. That is to be alone as possible.

So slowly any new friendships I had made dissolved. I have just changed jobs and not made any new friends there so that is lonely as well. I have nothing to do most nights but go for walks and think - and that is what i do - walk and think.

And you know what .. society has taught us to hate being alone but for me I am not finding it that bad after all. I just figured I would face that which I was scared of.

I know I want someone in my life, but I don't think that I can right now, not until I have conquered this fear of being lonely, otherwise I will always be lonely, with someone, by myself, with a million people around me.

Even though I still dislike being alone and loneliness, I have realised that I have my own imagination, my own mind to keep me company. Sometimes I bore myself :) but all in all I can say I can get by quite nicely.

Last edited:
INFJs are pretty fucking terrifying