Enlightenment | Page 9 | INFJ Forum
Either that, or an instagram chick opening her dm's

Both, really
giphy.gif

Have you heard of the mobile game Word Feud? I love words. So I thought hey! Let's download it..
Made an account. Uploaded a pic of my head. Then I was playing my first "stranger" whose avi was just a kitten. Then suddenly he played a durtay word. I shrugged it off.. and next thing you know mid word construction- this cat changes his avi to his dick! This is a crossword puzzle game ffs! And every time I return to try it with high hopes I get DM's from dudes & chicks! Is this a well known DM hookup spot?

*tries hard to forget that hideous close up of stranger mushroom top*

y1psXPv.gif

Have you heard of the mobile game Word Feud? I love words. So I thought hey! Let's download it..
Made an account. Uploaded a pic of my head. Then I was playing my first "stranger" whose avi was just a kitten. Then suddenly he played a durtay word. I shrugged it off.. and next thing you know mid word construction- this cat changes his avi to his dick! This is a crossword puzzle game ffs! And every time I return to try it with high hopes I get DM's from dudes & chicks! Is this a well known DM hookup spot?

View attachment 53129

I guess you could call that a dick move.

View attachment 53129
I thought that's how the game is played! Wtf! :neutral:

I've seen too many dicks for a straight man trying to live right.

giphy.gif