Enlightenment | Page 7 | INFJ Forum
Actually they can transcend and a lot of people did it.

giphy.gif

It seems like everybody here is under a spell of Post modernism and relativism. Afraid to take concrete stance as to not hurt somebody feelings.
Chill, Dado, I'm not offended for one. You can say anything you like and argue as strongly as you like, it's all interesting to me. I'm going to contribute to this thread once I've read it.

It seems like everybody here is under a spell of Post modernism and relativism. Afraid to take concrete stance as to not hurt somebody feelings.

giphy.gif

I am not alone on this path, I am together with ~100 people who also aim to achieve enlightenment. We are together on discord group, where we have people from all around world, coming from various religious backgrounds and life experiences uniting together and contributing. We have translators that help with translating old scriptures but also people who posses supernatural powers

I was materialist and atheist in past so everything that is woo woo was impossible for me. But reality is weird thing, it can really surprise, especially when you start to penetrate in subtle layers of reality. When you start looking at everything as energy, shift can occur.
I know, man. ;)

But charlatans exist; I would be careful about those people with 'supernatural powers' on your Discord group.

I know, man. ;)

But charlatans exist; I would be careful about those people with 'supernatural powers' on your Discord group.

Nah, they are homies, everyone is between 20 and 30 years old. We all started together journey before few years and as we started test various teachings and practices, we saw what works and what doesn't. At the same time we were progressing, everybody started to experience energetical shifts from meditations that we did together. Some people gained siddhis or supernatural powers. They can see others people thoughts, emotional states, a visions of other beings in another realms. It was crazy for me to experience all of this. My view about world and how it functions was collapsing. I couldn't believe what was happening but after some time you get used to it lol

Reactions: April
Nah, they are homies, everyone is between 20 and 30 years old. We all started together journey before few years and as we started test various teachings and practices, we saw what works and what doesn't. At the same time we were progressing, everybody started to experience energetical shifts from meditations that we did together. Some people gained siddhis or supernatural powers. They can see others people thoughts, emotional states, a visions of other beings in another realms. It was crazy for me to experience all of this. My view about world and how it functions was collapsing. I couldn't believe what was happening but after some time you get used to it lol

giphy.gif

If anyone found yesterday discussion interesting and wants to find more about enlightenment and how to achieve it I suggest to visit this site because it contains correct translations of Buddhist sutras and what Buddha was really teaching.

https://puredhamma.net/

I hope that you will respond so that we can discuss it further.

Ok. I'm going to start responding to things. I agree with a lot of what you have said and I believe others do to. It seems the willingness to listen to your message flew out the window when you began pointing out how others are wrong. Perhaps in the future an intention of synthesis or understanding would be more beneficial to the discussion of enlightenment. Everyone is at a different point in the journey to enlightenment or God or actualization and we can all learn from each other. Sooooo many people here on this forum and in the world at large know sooo much more than you and I. And those that do know, know that what is known is unknown and knowing a lot about the unknown only means that nothing is known. Weird. It's humbling. Which is a good thing.

Ok. I'm going to start responding to things. I agree with a lot of what you have said and I believe others do to. It seems the willingness to listen to your message flew out the window when you began pointing out how others are wrong. Perhaps in the future an intention of synthesis or understanding would be more beneficial to the discussion of enlightenment. Everyone is at a different point in the journey to enlightenment or God or actualization and we can all learn from each other. Sooooo many people here on this forum and in the world at large know sooo much more than you and I. And those that do know, know that what is known is unknown and knowing a lot about the unknown only means that nothing is known. Weird. It's humbling. Which is a good thing.

I agree. I am also aware that I had came too strong on this topic which appeared to others that I lack understanding and sensitivity to another people opinions and that was part of my main intention when I decided to open this thread and talk about enlightenment, to go straight to the point. I am also aware that everyone is on their journey, their own path and that is fine, I don't deny that but my intent with this topic was to be strictly about enlightenment as I wrote in the first post when I opened this thread and so everyone who is not genuinely interested should have stayed aside. I also apologize to anyone to whom I was mean. I am also human with regular problems and I am aware that I don't know everything.

I also have decided to leave forum as to not cause more conflicts, but also people perception of me is different now so there is no point in staying here, it can only lead to more awkwardness and confusion. This is nice place and I enjoyed staying here. I wish everyone all best :)

I also have decided to leave forum as to not cause more conflicts, but also people perception of me is different now so there is no point in staying here, it can only lead to more awkwardness and confusion
That's not necessary, mate. About everyone on here has been a part of a confusing and awkward situation. (Except me because I'm supremely amazing) But you learn from it, get past it, move on and forge friendships. The growth process is beautiful and nothing to run from.

I also have decided to leave forum as to not cause more conflicts, but also people perception of me is different now so there is no point in staying here, it can only lead to more awkwardness and confusion. This is nice place and I enjoyed staying here. I wish everyone all best :)
Don't be fucking silly!

All opinions are welcome here, and anyway, we love you!