Enlightenment | Page 8 | INFJ Forum
I also have decided to leave forum as to not cause more conflicts, but also people perception of me is different now so there is no point in staying here, it can only lead to more awkwardness and confusion. This is nice place and I enjoyed staying here. I wish everyone all best :)

What you say, or how you say it, at a given moment doesn't define who you are forever. Oh boy, if this were the case the whole world would hate me! :p

I also think that you should stay, and take the feedback that you have been getting not as a proof of rejection (it isn't), but as a way to continue growing and getting better at honing your position and expressing your views.

"A philosopher who is not taking part in discussions is like a boxer who never goes into the ring." — Wittgenstein

Took off two days from this forum and it seems that the discussion got interesting while I was away.. Unfortunately Dado seems to have left the building so that’s for the constructive feedback...

When I was younger I had a strong conviction that I knew way more than I did. After some unexplainable experiences I decided to visit a tibetan Lama and consult him about the insights I haft had. My ego was so deluded and I thought I knew the truth. Then only thing he said to me was, “That is not important. It is an illusion. You need to study and practice more.” I asked if he could be my teacher and he replied, “No I do not have the time.” Well the only thing it did was that I got angry and thought that the Lama knew nothing. After all, I had just gone through something very insignificant. I had to be right, right?

Well that answer of his started to haunt me and I decided to disprove his point. I spent almost 2 years studying and contemplating the sacred texts, driven by anger and sense unjust humiliation. But the more I studied the more I understood what he meant. After 2 years I contacted him again with humbleness this time. I said that I had understood what he meant and I really wanted to take the refuge in the Three Jewels and wished him to become my Guru. He accepted my request and said that he was happy to initiate me. Ever since my love and devotion has grown for him and I have understood that he is not an ordinary man but a so called secret Yogi who never reveals his true knowledge to anyone. Except to those who manages to see who he really is.

Everyone needs someone who is further on the path to guide you on your path. To say that there is no enlightened masters and ordinary people is foolish. Enlightenment is not a one man job which is realized only by those chosen by the God or Buddha. There are thousands of people who have realized the true nature of reality. Some of the preach about it, some of them chooses to keep it as secret. Why? Because it is useless to feed the pearls to the svine. The understanding is so vast and deep that there is really no way to transfer the wisdom to someone who has not chosen the inner path as their true path. Yet just by being around someone who is enlightened will help you on your path. I can not prove there to be other metaphysical planes and energies but once you meet someone who truly is a living Buddha, something happens within you that you can not explain logically.

I might be a Fool but that is the path that I was given to walk. Madness has always been apart of the Truth. Just ask any shaman, lama, yogi or guru and they all give you the same answer. Divinity is beyond our reason. The wise are mad but they have surrendered themselves to the Divine Madness. Once you truly understand that you know shit, that is when the cup has been emptied and ready to receive the wisdom that arises from within.

Godspeed to everyone!

Ever since my love and devotion has grown for him and I have understood that he is not an ordinary man but a so called secret Yogi who never reveals his true knowledge to anyone

Why don't you marry him, that oughtta enlighten you even more

I also have decided to leave forum as to not cause more conflicts

If I left every time I created a conflict I'd be on Proxima Centauri b right now

He is already married... And not my type in that sense. I like younger boys, especially skater and surfer boys!

Oh ok, are you Avril Lavigne?

View attachment 53114
Wtf is goin on in here? ... .

We are ascending to new levels of entitlement enlightenment
giphy.gif

Enlightened person will experience physical pain until he drops body and fully dissolve into Void, but at the same time he will not experience psychological suffering. He will only feel unconditional love, compassion and unshakable peace. So physical pain will not matter that much, because there will not be instinctual psychological reaction towards it or in another word called, aversion.

”Most Buddhist meditative traditions do not say that samadhi is the same thing as enlightenment. It is more like opening a door to enlightenment. Some teachers do not believe it to be absolutely necessary, in fact.

The late Shunryu Suzuki Roshi, a founder of the San Francisco Zen Center, cautioned his students not to be fixated on samadhi. He once said in a talk, "If you practice zazen to, you know, attain various samadhi, that is a kind of sightseeing practice, you know."

It might be said that samadhi loosens the grip of projected reality; it shows us that the world we normally perceive isn't as "real" as we think it is. It also quiets the mind and clarifies mental processes. The Theravadin teacher Ajahn Chah said, "When right samadhi has been developed, wisdom has the chance to arise at all times."

His Holiness Inspectah Deck

”But shorty's running wild smokin' sess drinkin' beer
And ain't trying to hear what I'm kickin' in his ear
Neglected, for now, but yo, it gots to be accepted
That what? That life is hectic!”