Doubting I'm a INFJ :( | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Doubting I'm a INFJ :(

Raccoon Love, whatever four letter combination you might be on the surface, you should remember that your true self is within you, and that it is probably looking at your current struggle with love beyond words.

I tend to forget that too.

Racoon Love, for what it's worth, I have always found you to be very caring on this forum... INFJ's and INFP's posess this kindness.

I suspect that you're scoring differently these days, maybe perhaps because your feelings when expressed, are being devalued and that hurts up very deeply as we all know well...

If your finding that staying in logic feels safer for now, then do what you have to do. However, when the time is right where yr safer in yr life to use yr intuitions and to experience yr feelings with reflection rather than with styfling them, it could be then that you'll unwind the INFJ or even INFP within you again...

I hope this helps, it's just a hunch I have about you with all this right now.

*hugs!*

Racoon Love, for what it's worth, I have always found you to be very caring on this forum... INFJ's and INFP's posess this kindness.

I suspect that you're scoring differently these days, maybe perhaps because your feelings when expressed, are being devalued and that hurts up very deeply as we all know well...

If your finding that staying in logic feels safer for now, then do what you have to do. However, when the time is right where yr safer in yr life to use yr intuitions and to experience yr feelings with reflection rather than with styfling them, it could be then that you'll unwind the INFJ or even INFP within you again...

I hope this helps, it's just a hunch I have about you with all this right now.

*hugs!*

thanks you, I do feel a lot more like an INFJ after analyzing quite a few profiles, and getting advice. I suspect this might just be a momentary state like everyone has stated.

I think it does also. There is nothing solid on which to base the belief that type is constant. It might be part of some aspects of the theory, but it is in no way proven. I think MBTI is a very fluid system, and people often struggle with those sorts of systems always trying to force them back into boxes with clear boundaries that never change.

I honestly think otherwise. Nothing about this theory is proven, hence it being named a theory, but working in it I do believe that the mbti is about how you 'think' not how you act or anything else like that. As such, I don't think your preferences change (outside of the obvious, such as growing up and such) I believe most people have issues with faulty test than a 'changing personality'

(Highly ungrammatical, my bad)

This sounds like me too:

I am certainly critical, I'm always critiquing, analyzing everything, sometimes in a very detached way, forgetting all sorts of emotions, later I reflect upon my actions and feel bad about it. I sometimes get mad when people really ask how I'm feeling specially if I don't know the person well, well not really mad just annoyed, I am quite moody, and well I do sometimes wish I could share my emotions, with people I can actually trust like here, where everyone is understanding. I often come of as very nice or helpful, I enjoy helping, but when I see something that I find wrong, I get detached easily and well can come of as being cold.

I blame it on the J! I'm highly analytical and logical too - and I can come across as cold sometimes. I know though, that I really am an INFJ. Wherever you find yourself on this path of discovery, just know that you are.. ahem... as normal as the rest of us....

(The monkeys say it all....) :meye:

I been getting INTP results on several tests:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.6)
unused

introverted Sensing (Si) ********* (9.7)
unused

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.3)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************* (43.2)
excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27)
average use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38)
excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.9)
average use

introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.9)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP
Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation

You're an ENFP.

Hmm, ENFP seems to fit, but My introversion score is always so high on regular tests...And Im pretty sure Im an introvert, since well the introvert descriptions fits me much than the extrovert..could I possibly be an introverted ENFP or something?

Very strange you suits profile intp. I also tested your intp, but I not a like profile.

Intp does not seem emotional for those who never he knew them well and even who he knew them, he always trying to hide his feelings on them. My brother istp he little like intp his friends says he without feelings, though I see he's kind-hearted.

Well I understand you are trying to find a personality very similar to you, but your cognitive functions are not identical to any personality.

Being a critic and analyze things does not mean you intp.
My brothers say I'm very critical and It is not anything convinces me but though they say I'm sensitive.

I do not think you intp and not even intj.
You are not NT.

I think that if your friends say you're leader a somewhat if you're Infj if do not you're Infp.

As for the test is only accurate when you are totally convinced in your answers and not test according to your mood.