Do you want to change? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you want to change?

I admire the ENFP friends I have. They're vivacious and charming and passionate. People are magnatized to them. Then there's me with my childish shyness and snarling cynicism and dreamy sadness. But INFP is alright. It works for me..

Whether it has to do with my MBTI type or not, I wish I didn't give this fancy illusion of arrogance/intensity when I'm off the internet. I don't know how I do it but it's been a complaint. It bums me out because I rather think that I'm just passionate.

I'd be thrilled to test out any personality that can spend long periods of time in large crowds of people with out feeling exhausted. It'd be a bonus if 'people-watching' also never crossed my mind for a day or two, I wonder what i'd fill that void with instead.

Yeah I wish I was different sometimes. I'm not sure how exactly, but it seems like I'd be better off with an E and a T.

Not so much to change as to grow. I don't want to be a another type. I'd just have a whole different set of problems then. I want to become a more balanced and mature version of the type I already am.

HEYYYYY!!!!:mwaa:

You type like me! when im hyper i guess.

and your signature...do you dance? I do. I practice The art of Breakdancing.....:m183:

What do you do?

And yes....i too believe were are somewhat legends!:m062:

although i think neone can be....but our type of thinking is just perfect!

ahahahahha I NOTICED THAT JUST NOW......:m105:

and yeah i also type like this or like that when i'm hyper!!!! :m200: wELL I'M ALWAYS HYPER AT NIGHT!!!!

THAT'S COOL!!!!!!! ! :m027:WE'RE THE SAME!!!!!!!!
AND I DANCE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO yey!!!!!!!!!!:m032:

you dance!!!1 I dance!!!! we all dance!!!!!1 let's all dance!!!!!!! :mhula:
i've been dancing modern dance or sort of hip hop jazz dances.... and now..... i'm practicing BALLET!!!!(i did it when i was young. and now i'm gonna do it again!!!!!) :m096::m107:

Whether it has to do with my MBTI type or not, I wish I didn't give this fancy illusion of :m027:arrogance/intensity when I'm off the internet. I don't know how I do it but it's been a complaint. It bums me out because I rather think that I'm just passionate.

I'd be thrilled to test out any personality that can spend long periods of time in large crowds of people with out feeling exhausted:m192:. It'd be a bonus if 'people-watching' also never crossed my mind for a day or two, I wonder what i'd fill that void with instead.

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaa that's ALL ME...... TOO!!!!!!! :m107:

I love being an infj. We're special! I dont think i would ever want to be a different type

but sometimes i wish i was a little bit more social and not so shy, so im working on that.

I love being an INFJ; I wouldn't want to change that, but I would like to develop my Ti function more. I envy my ENFJ boyfriend's ease with people, but that's just not me, never has been. Besides, I think we're a good match just as we are.

I love being an INFJ; I wouldn't want to change that, but I would like to develop my Ti function more. I envy my ENFJ boyfriend's ease with people, but that's just not me, never has been. Besides, I think we're a good match just as we are.

Study math - it does wonders for your Ti :D I had and never regreted it.

And I also find relationships with ENFJ really exciting.

Study math - it does wonders for your Ti :D I had and never regreted it.

And I also find relationships with ENFJ really exciting.

I think you may have just gave next September a silver lining for me, haha! I'll be sure to walk into every class now with my thought bubbles reading "you're here to work that Ti out, sister!"

And I'm surprised with how many people say they get along with ENFJs when it's not always the case with my mom and I. Something for me to ponder!

ENFPs are so charming and passionate about life ♥
*jealous of ENFPs*

No.

I do wish I was more outspoken and less shy. I know I can be, but I'm my biggest problem. Working on it tho.

Last edited: