Do you think President Obama is also an INFJ? Or ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you think President Obama is also an INFJ? Or ?

I don't think he's an INFJ. I have not paid enough attention to him to guess his type, but I will say he seems XXXP-ish to me.

I think he is ENFP. His eyes are very Ne. I think Ne dominant. His smile, face, posture, body language all remind me of ENFP. I think he fits into that 'archetype' picture. His seems to greatly value relationships, very family orienated and concerned about people. And he is inspiring, although maybe not adept at making his idealism tangible and concrete. I feel more Fi than Fe. Well develped Te, but not well developed enough to be a dominant function, so tertiary Te seems to make sense. I dont sense Ti when reading or hearing him. More ENFP than anything else to me

I think he is ENFP. His eyes are very Ne. I think Ne dominant. His smile, face, posture, body language all remind me of ENFP. I think he fits into that 'archetype' picture. His seems to greatly value relationships, very family orienated and concerned about people. And he is inspiring, although maybe not adept at making his idealism tangible and concrete. I feel more Fi than Fe. Well develped Te, but not well developed enough to be a dominant function, so tertiary Te seems to make sense. I dont sense Ti when reading or hearing him. More ENFP than anything else to me

No, its ENFJ. To everyone saying "xntp" the man is most certainly an F as well as a J. Now his public PERSONA might be an enfp/entp, that I can definitely agree with. But Mr. Obama is an FJ, I swear by it. If you notice you said he greatly values relationships, while of course ENFPs and their 15,000 instagram and facebook friends value relationships, I much more see an Fe form of friendship love. His spiel is not about individuality, but collectivism, a banal Fe trait (I mean.. In its most basic form). I also see aux Ni in him, and that is what you probably see as inspiring.

Now as for Biden I have no freaking idea. I sometimes forget he's even VP. I mean c'mon man, at least Cheney shoots people.

That sounds about right to me. Although ENFJ and ENTP could both make a good case, I'd say that ENFP is simply the most accurate when you get down to the four little letters.

Just because the dude isn't a republican and therefore evil, doesn't mean he's an F.

No, its ENFJ. To everyone saying "xntp" the man is most certainly an F as well as a J. Now his public PERSONA might be an enfp/entp, that I can definitely agree with. But Mr. Obama is an FJ, I swear by it. If you notice you said he greatly values relationships, while of course ENFPs and their 15,000 instagram and facebook friends value relationships, I much more see an Fe form of friendship love. His spiel is not about individuality, but collectivism, a banal Fe trait (I mean.. In its most basic form). I also see aux Ni in him, and that is what you probably see as inspiring.

I don't know how you come to the conclucion that he is a J - I also assumed it in the first place, but I was disabused - his relaxed and calm attitude seems more P as said before, do you have any examples maybe?
The Fe thing is true, but an ENTP can also have a high developed Fe-trait. I thought it would be clear that he is xNTx, but I'm open to new theories.^^

Just because the dude isn't a republican and therefore evil, doesn't mean he's an F.

Oo I hope you mean this sarcastically. :m037::m037::m037:

Thats true.

Id be inclined to say F just because I would associate his ability to connect with people in his speeches and interviews with F and also E. Secondarily I might associate his policies with F just because they make him seem to care more, but he doesnt necessarily write up his policies.

Wow, I would say there is absolutely no frikkin way in hell the man is an F.

And he is inspiring, although maybe not adept at making his idealism tangible and concrete.

I hear people say he is inspiring, but I find him incredibly boring and flat. I listen to him speak, and it all sounds so "Let me tell you what I think you want to hear". He doesn't come across as genuine at all. At least to me.
While this is true with politicians in general, he seems to take it to another level.

My God, my Sister would fall on a sword for the guy she is so in Love.

Thats true.

Id be inclined to say F just because I would associate his ability to connect with people in his speeches and interviews with F and also E. Secondarily I might associate his policies with F just because they make him seem to care more, but he doesnt necessarily write up his policies.

He could be F, but he could be T aswell. I don't think he shows a strong preference either way. That to me would rule out ENFJ at least.

It's clear to most involved in this topic that the guy is an extrovert however. So that rules out Ixxx.

His feeling and thinking functions seem very much "in tune" with each other. From that I would propose that he's some kind of ExxP.

I'm almost certain he's an intuitive. ENxP.

We also seem fairly agreed upon Fe being the primary feeling function (even if nobody's explicitly stated as such). Therefore I propose Obama is ENTP. A well developed one at that.

I don't know how you come to the conclucion that he is a J - I also assumed it in the first place, but I was disabused - his relaxed and calm attitude seems more P as said before, do you have any examples maybe?
The Fe thing is true, but an ENTP can also have a high developed Fe-trait. I thought it would be clear that he is xNTx, but I'm open to new theories.^^

Oo I hope you mean this sarcastically. :m037::m037::m037:

He actually is very much so a J, exact examples? Eh not really. But when he's giving speeches without his teleprompter it comes to life. I am more comfortable saying he is a J by the obvious dominant Fe, then by "typical" J things. After all, every raisin under the son was convinced I was a P, but really I'm a J with lots of ADHD. Things like the Dream Act I believe put an emphasis on te Fe aspect -- however I guess we all have to be careful when trying to dissect a politician's personality because the whole point of being a polititian is you become exactly what we want.

edit: I love how all the liberals are saying Obama is this ENTP/ENTJ (read: intellectual and a good leader) whereas I call bullshit and the ENFJ is so obvious. I guess its obvious to me because I can just 'sense' an ENFJ when I see one. I mean, I'm not like "omg enfj on their foreheads" but something is different about them and as I ponder I come to that conclusion. What I think would be interesting is an ENTP to say why they think Obama is an ENTP and any similarities between them.

He actually is very much so a J, exact examples? Eh not really. But when he's giving speeches without his teleprompter it comes to life. I am more comfortable saying he is a J by the obvious dominant Fe, then by "typical" J things. After all, every raisin under the son was convinced I was a P, but really I'm a J with lots of ADHD. Things like the Dream Act I believe put an emphasis on te Fe aspect -- however I guess we all have to be careful when trying to dissect a politician's personality because the whole point of being a polititian is you become exactly what we want.

edit: I love how all the liberals are saying Obama is this ENTP/ENTJ (read: intellectual and a good leader) whereas I call bullshit and the ENFJ is so obvious. I guess its obvious to me because I can just 'sense' an ENFJ when I see one. I mean, I'm not like "omg enfj on their foreheads" but something is different about them and as I ponder I come to that conclusion. What I think would be interesting is an ENTP to say why they think Obama is an ENTP and any similarities between them.

I'm a P and I did all presentations in school without handnotes or something, so I don't see the point. How exactly are Fe and J connected? (I think my P supports my Fe well^^) Yes, it could be right that his public type is different to his private type, then let's say we discuss the public type.

I don't see this as a political thing, and I don't really like the US politics system at all, so I'm not really influenced and still say he is ENTP with a well developed Fe due to more evidence. He has too much T that ENFJ could be obvious, it could be right, but it's not obvious. My best friend is also an ENTP, so I know how they act and how they roll. But, I would be glad if you proof me wrong, I still don't see your arguments, sorry.

I'm a P and I did all presentations in school without handnotes or something, so I don't see the point. How exactly are Fe and J connected? (I think my P supports my Fe well^^) Yes, it could be right that his public type is different to his private type, then let's say we discuss the public type.

I don't see this as a political thing, and I don't really like the US politics system at all, so I'm not really influenced and still say he is ENTP with a well developed Fe due to more evidence. He has too much T that ENFJ could be obvious, it could be right, but it's not obvious. My best friend is also an ENTP, so I know how they act and how they roll. But, I would be glad if you proof me wrong, I still don't see your arguments, sorry.

J is determined by Fe. Fe is a external judging function, thus if it is the first function they are defacto a J. INTPs have Ti with is internal judging, so their external function is Ne, since it's their 2nd function that equates to a IXXP.

The point is that most of his policies are just to make people feel good. There aren't enough jobs to go around so he hands a million of them to mexican criminals, but that way the latinos will vote for him. Totally Fe.

J is determined by Fe. Fe is a external judging function, thus if it is the first function they are defacto a J. INTPs have Ti with is internal judging, so their external function is Ne, since it's their 2nd function that equates to a IXXP.

The point is that most of his policies are just to make people feel good. There aren't enough jobs to go around so he hands a million of them to mexican criminals, but that way the latinos will vote for him. Totally Fe.

lol, and there you have it folks/voters, a summary of obama's politics.
seriously?
also, that would be an incredibly immature use of Fe on his part, like kindergartener Fe. is it possible that his policies and decisions are a tad more thought out? c'mon, dude.

lol, and there you have it folks/voters, a summary of obama's politics.
seriously?
also, that would be an incredibly immature use of Fe on his part, like kindergartener Fe. is it possible that his policies and decisions are a tad more thought out? c'mon, dude.

oH ok sorry let me actually spend 4 hours of my day off compiling a complete anthology of barack born in kenya obama's life just so you can not look at it.

Yup. Sounds good to me. Stay tuned for 4 hours, do not leave this page incase i post.

Reactions: CindyLou
oH ok sorry let me actually spend 4 hours of my day off compiling a complete anthology of barack born in kenya obama's life just so you can not look at it.

Yup. Sounds good to me. Stay tuned for 4 hours, do not leave this page incase i post.

*eyebrow raise*

i'll stay glued to my seat.

*eyebrow raise*

i'll stay glued to my seat.

Yeah I got nothing.

I did however reach my 5k goal for the day and ran across a friend from high schoool so the hours weren't a total loss.

Also donated plasma. checks in the maillllllllllllllll.

also i have no reason to provide any evidence for him being an enfj since no one will provide evidence against it.

also remember we're typing a celebrity lets not take this too seriously people.

Yeah I got nothing.

I did however reach my 5k goal for the day and ran across a friend from high schoool so the hours weren't a total loss.

Also donated plasma. checks in the maillllllllllllllll.

also i have no reason to provide any evidence for him being an enfj since no one will provide evidence against it.

also remember we're typing a celebrity lets not take this too seriously people.

Sounds like a great use of time. =)

Reactions: Saru Inc
Mr. Obama; E-NFJ..Mr. Biden; I-NFJ...

Now as for Biden I have no freaking idea. I sometimes forget he's even VP. I mean c'mon man, at least Cheney shoots people.

I've studied their interviews plus early on- guesses by others on this and other forums. Hav'nt been able to convince myself of them being any but those...