Do Feelers experience this alot? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do Feelers experience this alot?

Ahh its just so sad that that is the realism of today. Personally I think that Death should stick to scenario one and respond with a tiny glimpse of emotion/hope to the little girl who cares and loves him and bakes him cake :( but Death never does.

In my opinion, rejection leads to the dark side which includes hate and angers as means of keeping people away from ever getting close to their vulnerbilities.

Last edited:
I was thinking "is he gonna reference star wars?" LOL

Fear (of rejection) leads to hate, hate leads to angers, anger... leads to the darkside.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Get your quotes right! :p

Yeah

No, the girl is giving a cake (the cake is a sign of love) to the reaper (the reaper is someone who totally doesn't care about and is like: what are you doing?)
The cartoon means that the girl her friendship/love isn't confirmed by the other person but she gets neglected.

Yeah I feel you. lol. Has happened a lot.

I have since become less idealistic then that throughout life, and I usually have reservations to people who I see as cold and or mean (which is sort of how I see death being represented in the picture). However, if someone is deeply depressed or I see someone crying, I end up being exactly like the girl in the picture.

Actually, if I were faced with Death, I'd challenge it to an arm wrestling match and if I won I'd get the sickle. If I lost, we'd smoke a cigar together and giggle over the absurdity of life and then shake hands
... before Death gets to kill me.

Haven't you seen The Seventh Seal? Or Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey? You play chess with Death... or twister. No arm wrestling! He is a skeleton, he has no muscle.

The picture kind of says it all. The girl is a feeler, she is loving and she even made the reaper a cake ^^ But he goes ... ?

So is it common for feelers to experience this?
Are there any types in particular that would typically respond like this to a Feeler?

View attachment 1308

Maybe a dominant Fe will feel compelled to do this, but I'm not sure I would do this myself.

It was funny though.

[YOUTUBE]anvRFJFUnRE[/YOUTUBE]

Absolute classic!

By the way, Pristinegirl... Swedish cinema, FTW!!!

Dude, I just went moshing with Death last night. Cool guy. Well, can't tell if he was a chick or dude in reality because he never takes off that damn hood. The thing about Deah is, you've got to interact with it in the correct manner. For example, every five minutes he'll go on about how
"I will crush your soul!!!!!"
And you simply nod, and make your own remark, such as,
"My rage will swallow you whole. Better yet, I'll kill you with indifference."

That's the basics,

Death Social Skills 101.

Dude, I just went moshing with Death last night. Cool guy. Well, can't tell if he was a chick or dude in reality because he never takes off that damn hood. The thing about Deah is, you've got to interact with it in the correct manner. For example, every five minutes he'll go on about how
"I will crush your soul!!!!!"
And you simply nod, and make your own remark, such as,
"My rage will swallow you whole. Better yet, I'll kill you with indifference."

That's the basics,

Death Social Skills 101.

Cool conversation, it must've been a wild of a night. Oh and btw, say "I see dead people" to Death for me next time would you? I bet his going to feel so relieved to hear this. Thanks

He responded

"I am the cause of dead people" while shining rays or arrogance with his mighty axe gimma-bob.

I think he likes ya.

If Death says, "I see dead people" does that mean real estate agents say, "I see deed people?"

Ba-dump-bump.