DiSC Type Test | INFJ Forum

DiSC Type Test

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
This is a free online version of the DiSC test. It's not exactly the same test, but if you wanted to get an estimate on your DiSC type without paying for it, here's the link.

http://gregwiens.com/scid/

Here are the Descriptions for the Letter Codes:

Dominance:
To the point, decisive and bottom line oriented. These people tend to be independent and results driven. They are strong-willed people who enjoy challenges, taking action, and immediate results.

Influence: Optimistic and outgoing. They tend to be highly social and out going. They prefer participating on teams, sharing thoughts, and entertaining and energizing others.

Steadiness: Empathetic & Cooperative. These people tend to be team players and are supportive and helpful to others. They prefer being behind the scene, working in consistent and predictable ways. They are often good listeners and avoid change and conflict

Conscientiousness: Concerned, Cautious & Correct. These people are often focused on details and quality. They plan ahead, constantly check for accuracy, and what to know "how" and "why".

Detailed Results

Adaptive Behavior: 50, 38, 8, 4
Natural Behavior: 33, 33, 19, 15

i cnat copy and paste..the graph..

Adaptive
Steadiness-50
Conscientiousness-38
Influence-8
Dominance-4

Natural
Steadiness-33
Conscientiousness-33
Influence-19
Dominance-15

hm I wonder which type do I correlate with

Last edited:
Detailed Results

Adaptive Behavior: 14, 7, 21, 57

Natural Behavior: 19, 29, 26, 26

disc.jpg

Hmm?

Detailed Results

SCID

1st try

Adaptive Behavior: S=48, C=28, I=12, D=12
Natural Behavior: S=35, C=31, I=22, D=13

2nd try

Adaptive Behavior: S=60, C=28, I=12, D=0
Natural Behavior: S=35, C=31, I=23, D=12

The charts wouldn't copy.

Last edited:
VH: And what does that mean, exactly? :p

Excerpt from Wikipedia

Method

The assessments classify four aspects of behavior by testing a person's preferences in word associations (compare with Myers-Briggs Type Indicator). DISC is an acronym for:

* Dominance – relating to control, power and assertiveness
* Influence – relating to social situations and communication
* Steadiness (submission in Marston's time) – relating to patience, persistence, and thoughtfulness
* Conscientiousness (or caution, compliance in Marston's time) – relating to structure and organization

These four dimensions can be grouped in a grid with D and I sharing the top row and representing extroverted aspects of the personality, and C and S below representing introverted aspects. D and C then share the left column and represent task-focused aspects, and I and S share the right column and represent social aspects. In this matrix, the vertical dimension represents a factor of "Assertive" or "Passive", while the horizontal represents "Open" vs. "Guarded". [2]

* Dominance: People who score high in the intensity of the "D" styles factor are very active in dealing with problems and challenges, while low "D" scores are people who want to do more research before committing to a decision. High "D" people are described as demanding, forceful, egocentric, strong willed, driving, determined, ambitious, aggressive, and pioneering. Low D scores describe those who are conservative, low keyed, cooperative, calculating, undemanding, cautious, mild, agreeable, modest and peaceful.
* Influence: People with high "I" scores influence others through talking and activity and tend to be emotional. They are described as convincing, magnetic, political, enthusiastic, persuasive, warm, demonstrative, trusting, and optimistic. Those with low "I" scores influence more by data and facts, and not with feelings. They are described as reflective, factual, calculating, skeptical, logical, suspicious, matter of fact, pessimistic, and critical.
* Steadiness: People with high "S" styles scores want a steady pace, security, and do not like sudden change. High "S" individuals are calm, relaxed, patient, possessive, predictable, deliberate, stable, consistent, and tend to be unemotional and poker faced. Low "S" intensity scores are those who like change and variety. People with low "S" scores are described as restless, demonstrative, impatient, eager, or even impulsive.
* Conscientious: People with high "C" styles adhere to rules, regulations, and structure. They like to do quality work and do it right the first time. High "C" people are careful, cautious, exacting, neat, systematic, diplomatic, accurate, and tactful. Those with low "C" scores challenge the rules and want independence and are described as self-willed, stubborn, opinionated, unsystematic, arbitrary, and careless with details.

Link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DISC_assessment

Last edited:
Adaptive Behavior: S = 70, C=19, I=7, D=4

Natural Behavior: S=33, C=32, I=18, D=17

Wasn't a huge fan of this test

I don't really like this test too much. I found while answering all of the questions, very few of them were cut and dry for me, and I could have answered things quite differently depending on context or mood. Nevertheless, the results seem to explain me pretty well.

imagekb.png

Adaptive Behavior: 42, 19, 27, 12
Natural Behavior: 29, 28, 22, 22

adaptive.jpg
naturalh.jpg

Detailed Results

Adaptive Behavior: 42, 35, 19, 4
Natural Behavior: 33, 30, 23, 14

Pretty interesting stuff.

I don't really like this test too much. I found while answering all of the questions, very few of them were cut and dry for me, and I could have answered things quite differently depending on context or mood. Nevertheless, the results seem to explain me pretty well.

I found this test to be extremely difficult to take. There were so many instances where I was at a loss for which one to pick.

That said, the result seemed pretty accurate on mine as well.

I'm still having trouble with mine..My adaptive and natural were pretty much the same..does this mean that I have the same shadow function as my type..or that I dont have a shadow type?Or am I doing something wrong.

Adaptive Behavior: 36, 40, 4, 20
Natural Behavior: 30, 28, 18, 25

D is highest​
S is second highest
I next
C is lowest
For adaptive.

D is highest
S C is equal
I is lowest.
For natural behavior.

Can't copy the g'damn graphs.

Detailed Results

Adaptive Behavior: 22, 11, 19, 48
Natural Behavior: 26, 26, 19, 29

Last edited:
Adaptive Behavior:S 8, C 44, I 24, D 24
Natural Behavior: S 20, C 30, I 20, D 30

The descriptions of this really make me think "the four types of SJ and how to relate to them." S seems very ESFJ, C very ISTJ, I is very ESTP (the exception here), and D is very ESTJ. I can't honestly say I relate that much to C, even though I scored incredibly high in it.

Test gets little positive regard from me. Sorry. :(

Last edited:
Natural: S:28 C:31 I:12 D:29
Adaptive: S:12 C:42 I:4 D:42

I seemed to have locked down on extroverted tendencies

Adaptive Behavior: 26, 11, 37, 26
Natural Behavior: 22, 24, 27, 27

S

C

I

D
Adaptive Behavior