Describe your Evil side | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Describe your Evil side

If you have read American Psycho, something similar to all those torture scenes I would think, often even worse.
It's really horrible when these images/thoughts take over in my head and I can't do anything to prevent them, because I'm always seeming to aim at the most extreme sick and twisted things I can think of.

:becky:

I become physically violent, like for example, as a child when my dad would hit me or hit my dog, I would hit him back, and we would beat each other until my mom would haul him off me. He would get mad at me because I was sensitive, so I felt a sense of injustice therefore I would protect myself from him and I will do that to anyone who disrespects me for having my feelings. So ya, when I'm hurt, my attitude it *FUCK YOU*

I usually give off the vibe that I'm pissed, and I think it's pretty poisonous because when I'm like that, it makes the person (or others around me) just act sort of nervous and uncomfortable. I can feel them shaking, and I LOVE it. I want to kill them in those times, I fantasize about how I would do it, how I would feel completely void of emotion other than simple curiosity, and without enjoyment or remorse, I would just simply detatch and become a murderous monster.

I dont understand how sarcasm is an evil or a dark side. Please explain.

I dont understand how sarcasm is an evil or a dark side. Please explain.

Sarcasm becomes bad when you are using it to get a reaction from people in a negative way. I'm very sarcastic usually in situations when I'm joking but never to use it to hurt someone.

Whenever I have any evil thoughts I instantly renege them because I fear consequences a great deal.

But if there were no consequences...

I would have slapped many a person. Slapped, cursed out, middle-finger saluted, etc etc etc. But for some reason people tend to think I'm always upset about things, when I'm really just mildly irritated. So I hold it in.

My dark side is sarcastic, condescending, cold and just plain mean.

My evil side is a verbal sniper and emotionally equivalent to Grimmjow here giving a royal beat down while laughing.

[YOUTUBE]DWwtDv6ujqQ[/YOUTUBE]

^ HA! i fkn LOVE Grimmjow! a pure Devil :becky:

I dunno. My evil/dark side can be a mystery. I never bring it out without a reason, but if it comes out there *is* a reason - usually someone just topped my list after I tried all efforts of being INFJ.

When INFJ fails, I become much like an INTJ.

All feeling goes out the window and it's pure rational thought. And I usually hurt the other person. Badly. Not physically - just emotionally. Possibly mentally, but I've not seen that yet.

I don't like it, but it's a comfort when it *does* happen.

I... don't remember my evil side. I tried hard to leave it behind.

My evil side seeks to empower you with my darkest energy, which is as infinite as my good. It seeks to offer you help and in it's place the devil, so you can spread the seed of hate to the world.

Here is the black weapon of death go out and free yourself from your soul. Feel the freedom in total enslavement as the ooze slowly covers and binds everything you touch. With our hands we will destroy the world and then finally destroy ourselves.

What peace is this, so beautiful a vision it is of pure love.

Last edited:
My anger is my evil side. I would say my darkness is altogether a topic for some other thread.

I used to hold ALL my anger in, and with some SJ/P types, I would become so angery, I would be unable to formulate words to encompass my rage. [side note here, my dad is an ESTP :frusty: yes, feel my pain, hehe]

However, on the rare occasions where I would unleash it, it would be biting. I never attacked superficially, never with false or ridiculous arguements. I would fling something out there and falay to the bone. I have been told my insults hurt the worst as they are the truth the person most wants to deny about themselves.

for some reason I also feel carefree and a lil on the crazy side.

Me too. I think it's because I finally get to the point where I'm thinking, "clearly this cannot be resolved with rational negotiations, so, FUCK IT." I have no idea why this causes me to feel somewhat of an emotional high, though. The release???

In the last ten years, I have gradually let it out more and more. Perhaps I did not always go about it in a productive manner, yet the practice has helped. If I let people know of my anger earlier on, it seems to resolve things more efficiently and with positive outcomes. I think because it doesn't stew into a poisonous rage, heh.

There was a point with my dad a few years ago where we argued a lot. In regards to this, my husband (INTJ) pointed out, "he throws the first punch, and you go straight for the jugular." But, my hubby also said, "if people don't know how you feel, they take it for granted that you are ok with them walking all over you."

My loooong winded point here? Letting you anger out is good for INFJ's. It may be messy at first, but you can learn to controll the mess. Ultimately, everyone benefits with the cleared air.