Describe your Evil side | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Describe your Evil side

My evil side is pretty fucked up. I'll humiliate you in front of the people you respect most and get them to join in the mockery. Then I'll whisper all of you hidden vulnerabilities and insecurities to your enemies to lay the seeds of your destruction. Then I'll make sure you're at your lowest point pretend I'm offering you a helping hand but I'll just kick you in the face metaphorically speaking. When you're alone and broken and friendless, my work is done.

I haven't done this, but that's how I'd do it in theory. But I have done the first part of it. Making someone's friends mock them and lose respect for them. I specialize in public humiliation. But it was only because the person in question hurt one of my friends. I won't strike unless you fuck with someone I love. I don't even care if people are mean to me, but you better stay away from my friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaeturVindur
Dark side :
-Being self-absorbed (surprisingly doesn't happen often)
-Being passive-aggressive if someone's mean to me or people I care for.
-Wishing for better things for myself than for others.
-Very, very angry (I sometimes repress rage and it can build up)
-I've been told I can get to people (one friend said that I'm the only person who can get to him), but I try my best not to (sometimes I do it by accident and then feel awful)
-My dark side is bitter and resentful for things that have no holding on my present life, but I find difficult to leave behind me.

Probably more. My dark side sucks :(