Describe your Evil side | INFJ Forum

Describe your Evil side

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by Odyne, Sep 13, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by Odyne
  1. Odyne

Odyne ===========
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    "Describe you DARK side" <---edited

tell us of what's it like when you feel "evil", don't know if this making sense, but tell us why you might lean towards the evil side sometimes, and what would you do or act like when your devil takes over.

I feel evil, when I am hatefull or resntful and that happens when I am hurt or got abused by someone or something. I critisize destructively and I become rude, mean and vengeful. I simply radiate negativity and destruction....but for some reason I also feel carefree and a lil on the crazy side.

what about you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Odyne, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Can I describe my good side instead? It's easier.

3. OP
    Odyne

Odyne ===========
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    you'll be de-railing my thread if you do
    ...but do it anyways, because I am curious

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    I can be very sadistic. While my morals always get in the way of me actively hurting another, I often laugh at another's pain. On roller coasters, I'm laughing my ass off because the person behind me is screaming their ass off. Thats why I never ride them alone, its no fun.

Also, I have developed a ratehr perfect evil laugh, just to scare people.
    mwahahaha.

5. Orion

Orion Strength through understanding
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    An "evil" side would suggest that I would be temporarily losing all sense morality and values that I hold. This would never happen. However, when under stress, my values or direction can be distorted which would lead me to make mistakes which would run contrary to my beliefs and how I should act according to them. Even then, any decision or action that I make, regardless of the amount of stress I'm under, would always serve to deliver results for what I considered to be right at the time. Now, the way in which I deal with or approach these issues is where the distortion or confusion would come in. So "evil" is a wholly inaccurate and misleading term to use.

6. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I care too much about others for me to have a true evil side. While I might dislike someone very much, I would never wish ill things upon them. I don't even really play pranks on people very much for this reason. So really, I don't think I have an evil side. I do however, have a dark side to myself, but that only comes out when I am alone.

7. OP
    Odyne

Odyne ===========
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    geez, people!
    there I edited it...

8. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    My dark side is apparent when I am being too judgmental, self-involved, and unyielding.

Edit: (to steal someone else's) - withdrawn and passive-aggressive (very good at this one in particular)

#8 Gaze, Sep 13, 2009
  9. Orion

Orion Strength through understanding
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Ha ha... sorry.

10. Flavus Aquila

Flavus Aquila Finding My Place in the Sun
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ - A
    Enneagram:
    My dark side....

... is usually provoked by two-faced people.

My desire is to ruin their facade and to bring their ambitions to humiliating failure.

In other words, I get an evil delight in wiping the smirk off dishonest people's faces."
    (I almost never give in to this impulse).

11. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    My darkside is never conspicuous, and always full of spite, jealousy and selfishness. I know what makes people tick, and I'm pretty apt at manipulating others. If I want to be, I can be a rather convincing liar, and unscrupulously take advantage of the fact that people do trust me to "do the right thing" and do the exact opposite. The only time that I get like this is when I am pissed off to the core (which is generally a rather rare thing; people don't get under my skin all that easily... and it just as rare to catch me that off guard). And I don't usually show this side of myself to anyone but people who I feel really do deserve it.

Fortunately, I have a conscience roughly the size of the African continent that keeps that "evil" side in check about 90% of the time.

12. Faye

Faye ^_^
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    My dark side?

Completely insane, absolutely terrifying, not something you ever want to be around.

13. poetrygirl

poetrygirl Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Judgmental
    Irrational
    Selfish
    Hypocritical
    Short fused
    Lazy
    Spontaneous
    Eccentric
    Manipulative
    Critical/fault finding
    Jealous
    Vengeful
    Apathetic or so emotional it's like I'm on drugs
    and just a plain ***
    *Note: not all at the same time (at least I think) Just more likely to experience this*

I don't think I could ever lose all my morals. But I can defiantly see my potential to be "dark".

I usually if I behave in one of these ways. I come out with a lot of self hate/shame so I try not to fall into it in the first place.

#13 poetrygirl, Sep 13, 2009
  14. the

the Si master race.
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Petty, vengeful, withdrawn, passive-aggressive, etc. It brings out the pussy in me. I take so long thinking about the things I get mad about, that by the time I should confront the person I have already forgotten about it and am not mad enough to do anything about it. I just write the person off and pretend they dont exist.

15. HolySmoke

HolySmoke endeavoring to persevere

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    When no one sees it coming from a blonde chick who was frequently underestimated by intellectuals. Then again, perhaps this isn't evil, but necessary. :m105:

16. Puck

Puck Perilous Pixie
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hey Ho
    Enneagram:
    flibble
  17. daydreamer

daydreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    I forget
    It's when I'm judgemental. Sometimes I think something bad of a person or feel like doing something I know I shouldn't do. It scares me. Sometimes though it can be bitterly sarcastic or make rude comments or just be plain rude.

#17 daydreamer, Sep 13, 2009
  18. gloomy-optimist

gloomy-optimist Used to live here

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Haha, I like playing with my dark side sometimes. I can be sarcastic, scathing, critical, etc -- maybe it's something about being best friends with an ESTP, but I can really let go of emotions and be an insensitive bitch. And sometimes, it's nice to be in an environment where I can embrace that.

But I don't like doing that out of my control. In other words, I don't like hurting people I love, but I can be passive-aggressive and sensitive when I care for people.

Buuut if they can take it, it feels good to dish it out sometimes :D

19. Zero Angel

Zero Angel Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Possibly 4w5
    My 'evil' side is capable of finding and triggering a persons insecurities causing the person to act aggressively, and humiliate themselves publicly, then I follow up with a manipulation that ends up making me look like the good guy. I am not inclined to do this often except in the most extreme circumstances.

Yeah my evil side is pretty sneaky

:m081:

#19 Zero Angel, Sep 13, 2009
  20. Ketsugi

Ketsugi Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Everyone better be nice and get along or ELSE... I'LL KILL YOU ALL! :m140::m041:

Faye likes this.