Describe your core values/belief system/current mindset with ONE film: | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Describe your core values/belief system/current mindset with ONE film:

Don't laugh at me . . . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but i am . . .

A mix of Little Orphan Annie and Anne of Green Gables

Again, don't laugh at me . . . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
Inception

and

Waking Life

I think both films are a Theory of Everything and therefore represent the driving impulse of my life.

Reactions: Artsu Tharaz
[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] !! I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you :p I loved Anna (Oops I said Anna my daughters name :O)of Green Gables wonder if its available on Dvd?! Will check. I think my mom is the only person who knows me knows I love them.

Mine is The Royal Tenenbaums closely followed by Eat Pray Love.

Reactions: grt$5vb and Gaze
Das Experiment...I mean not that I want to see the world that way, but it's what I see around me...

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION] C'mon.... you can do it... ;) Thank you everybody! I posted this on facebook & only got ONE serious response (INFJ- Passion of the Christ) & 2 funny ones; (The Hangover & Anchorman) No one is judging you here... stop thinking so hard. MUAH! I wanna know where your head's at. :)

Okay. I put some real thought into this.

Movie: Elizabeth
Philosophy: Survive at all costs.

There are many things I could say about this movie and how the characters of Elizabeth and Walsingham reflect me but it would reveal too much so there.

Inception

and

Waking Life

I think both films are a Theory of Everything and therefore represent the driving impulse of my life.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily....

I have a hard time figuring out what my core values are. :C

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] can't think of a movie that represents the way you view the world? Perhaps my definition was too specific, and it's hanging people up...

^^Possibly true. But you also included current mindset as an option, which is a bit more flexible...

I have a hard time figuring out what my core values are. :C

You don't envisage a purpose of your life? Moments which say "-this- is why I'm - why we're - here"?

I obviously need to watch more films....

whatever it is it would be some film addressing highly important social issues with a moral female lead who was constantly disappointed with humanity....

You don't envisage a purpose of your life? Moments which say "-this- is why I'm - why we're - here"?

Uh, well...I don't really have a mental "list" of values I can reference whenever I want to. It's more like they emerge in response to situations and states of mind. I don't envision a specific purpose of my life. I'll guess I know it when it I see it, though.

I haven't seen any movies that resonated with me enough to provoke such a moment.

Hmm, okay, fair enough [MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION]. You know what i really love about what you just said, is that you don't assume you already know everything there is to know at 20! KUDOS! :D

I'd usually say BASEKETball or something. But do to my recent post on the member photo's thread I'm inclined to say elephant man. It's basically about an ugly guy who goes to a blind camp cause he's ugly. Don't make me say what happens at the end. He shouldn't have done it imo.

Why can't I look like bieber.

506px-Justin_Bieber.jpg

What am I saying? What is this message board turning me into? A bieber wanna be? It's starting:

"Baby baby oh baby"

*Dances*

"Baby baby oh baby"

*Dances some more*
Stop. Moving. Your. Feet!! Noooooooo. :mhula:

Reactions: Jill Hives
[MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] DEAD to me.

;) ... however you DID pick a Bieber song with LUDA in it... good call. Redeemed! And the crowd goes wild!!!!!!

Uh, well...I don't really have a mental "list" of values I can reference whenever I want to. It's more like they emerge in response to situations and states of mind. I don't envision a specific purpose of my life. I'll guess I know it when it I see it, though.

I haven't seen any movies that resonated with me enough to provoke such a moment.

Of course. Pay close attention to these states of minds, and eventually a symbolic representation will manifest itself.

Labyrinth

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmgmXgoBZFo"]YouTube - Labyrinth - Jennifer connelly David Bowie End Scene[/ame]

i ask for so little, just let me rule you...

The Bucket List. I think the movie has a lot of good points.