Death by Shopping | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Death by Shopping

I went shopping today. It took me 15 minutes just to find a parking spot. I avoided Walmart, but I really wanted to hit up Barnes and Noble and I figured there might be some good sales. I don't think I have been quite this drained in a long time. So many people all doing their own thing. The human traffic is utter madness.

Any who, I wonder what policies Walmart will institute to keep something like this from every happening again in one of their stores. If I were the guy's family, I would be sueing for putting him and other employees in that dangerous position. However, I'm aware that is just my own personal angry reaction, and I think this will serve as a lesson for personal responsiblity in the future when people go shopping on days like today. However, it's an incredibly costly lesson when somene has to lose their life for people to learn it.

So stupid. Wtf acting like a bunch of animals. I really hate this season.

I meant americans by reason of the stupid and very pathetic lack of *word that means corporation oversight by government institution, barak was big on it* that would have prevented the death, and many injuries that occur on this day.

I should have also added the very long rant that I had offline with my co-worker that wasn't aimed at ordinary americans but rather at the executive officers of the board at such stores that lower their prices "for one day only" in a drastic amount like this. I'd have them arrested for "Incitement to start a riot, and Murder One by association, and see how many laws I could get them under through the RICO act and destroy their businesses for unsafe shopping environment creation.

My anger is Mostly aimed at these people since they know precisely what they're doing. I know it's not everyone in america, but my (if you haven't recognised it by now you never will) reaction to stupid shit like that is "nuke the lot of them".

Those people are animals though, all of them should be charged for Murder One.

Consumerism. For what?!? The stores hype it up no doubt.

There are no words, that’s seriously pathetic, disturbing and pointless.

Amazon.com

I feel so badly for the family of the man who died. What a stupid, senseless death - how ironic to be killed by Christmas shoppers.
I agree with whoever said Wal Mart should be held responsible. This isn't the first time there's been a stampede.

This is just another reason why I hate despise and won't be apart of mass crowds.

And honestly, I am not suprized that this happened. I mean the reason this happened is because the people who shop that early are in general very selfish people, who I largely can not stand.

Looking around facebook all the people that say "I WENT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY AT 5AM WOOOO!" I can not stand...

ok thats enough... *stops being judgemental*

I mean the reason this happened is because the people who shop that early are in general very selfish people, who I largely can not stand.
Looking around facebook all the people that say "I WENT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY AT 5AM WOOOO!" I can not stand...

ok thats enough... *stops being judgemental*

Yes, you should because blanket statements are, at best, ignorant. And I'm sure many people were not there for selfish reasons. My mom, sister, and myself went shopping that early to buy gifts for others, none of us bought a single thing for ourselves.

Last edited:
I feel so badly for the family of the man who died. What a stupid, senseless death - how ironic to be killed by Christmas shoppers.
I agree with whoever said Wal Mart should be held responsible. This isn't the first time there's been a stampede.

I can't imagine what that family must be feeling. I saw on the news last night that Wal-Mart is working with the police to review video footage to see what happened and if any criminal charges can be pressed.

A man got stampeded by a crowd who had a sociopathic apathy towards the man they were running over and they don't know if charges can be pressed?

A man got stampeded by a crowd who had a sociopathic apathy towards the man they were running over and they don't know if charges can be pressed?

There were so many people in the crowd, they aren't sure how they can pinpoint those responsible and separate them from those who were "swept along" in the crush.

I read about the Toys R Us shooting last night, too Black Swan :(

There was also a horrific shooting (fatal) on Halloween night. Father with his two boys, trick or treating. Shot by the homeowner through the door.

I normally avoid the news. I'm going to resume that avoidance now.

That's unfair....getting killed for sweets and why didn't anyone stop for the guy getting stampede.:m040:

I meant americans by reason of the stupid and very pathetic lack of *word that means corporation oversight by government institution, barak was big on it* that would have prevented the death, and many injuries that occur on this day.

I should have also added the very long rant that I had offline with my co-worker that wasn't aimed at ordinary americans but rather at the executive officers of the board at such stores that lower their prices "for one day only" in a drastic amount like this. I'd have them arrested for "Incitement to start a riot, and Murder One by association, and see how many laws I could get them under through the RICO act and destroy their businesses for unsafe shopping environment creation.

My anger is Mostly aimed at these people since they know precisely what they're doing. I know it's not everyone in america, but my (if you haven't recognised it by now you never will) reaction to stupid shit like that is "nuke the lot of them".

Those people are animals though, all of them should be charged for Murder One.

I actually knew what you meant when you said nuke the lot of them ... so while I was REALLY PISSED when I first read that, it took me 2.5 seconds to assiciate it with your normal off-the-wall dribble that is aimed at inciting a reaction ...

Lots of love to ya ... some things just don't change ... it would be nice however if you would remember that there are members from all over the world on this board ....

As for the Story ... it happens, everyday someone is killed for some dumb ass reason, EVERYWHERE - Not just here. I live everyday as best as I can and I pray for those who don't make it to the end of the day, and for the poor bastards who had a hand in their demise as well.

*pfffffffffff*

*blows hair out of eyes*