Create Your Perfect Mate | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Create Your Perfect Mate

A woman who is:

Practical-more than me-Intuitive(i'm sensing and NJ or SP)
Hardworking/Take Charge kind of gal/Assertive
Intelligent
Cunning
Honest/Critical
In Shape/mesomorph/i like 'em with some meat on dare bones
Does not gossip/is enlightened
Mature and emotionally voluble
Dark Sense of humor/sarcastic
Giving/very affectionate/sexual
Loyal
not overly extroverted
analytical
a planner
spiritual
not materialistic or superficial/but can be glitzy at times

Last edited:
Seriously. I am everything on your list.

Really?!?! I thought you were joking. At least you match somebody's list, I don't match anyone's list at all. LOL :D

Ooooh fun!

My guy would be slightly older. He would be tall masculine European with brown hair and green eyes. He would be very caring and thoughtful but he would also be a lot of fun to be around. He would be laid back emotionally stable and willing to communicate and compromise in the case of conflict.

We would have an equal relationship nither would be truly dominant.

Most important we would understand each other.

I'd like to think of him as a scientist we would work on things together.

Female version

basically the same sept she has red hair and green eyes.

I don't think I can create a perfect mate because I don't know what I want. I don't care about race/ethnicity because I find many different women attractive; there is no set model. My standards of what is attractive are not the same as the standards of typical society. Obviously, I want an intelligent, friendly, and self-aware person who I'd get along with well (but who doesn't want that? and again these things are all very subjective).

I know several girls who I think are perfect or almost perfect, probably because I spend too much time in fantasy world to see their faults.

I can only really say what I don't want. Obesity and smoking and huge no's because both lead to diseases that cause death that would otherwise be preventable, and both are extremely unattractive. Also, by the standards of most obese people, I'm a health nut (though by the standards of real health nuts I've got a little work to do). I don't eat fast food, I don't drink soda, and I avoid most junk food and dessert.

Male:
perhaps having eccentricities and able to appreciate those in me as well
warm and loyal at heart
intelligent and mature
intuitive
apt at verbal sparring (hehehe)

long hair and deep eyes
physically active
preferably taller than me

Female:

i've already found her, but her temperament is in conflict with mine. i'll describe her physical appearance:
stormy blue eyes with a coppice of dark lashes
very fair skin
full lips and a generous but defined nose (with freckles)
tall and gracefully thin

ideally, her non-physical description would resemble the male one

of course, the above is idealistic. in reality, i find myself intensely attracted to a wide spectrum of people :)

I suppose I'll actually describe my ideal man:

I tend to like ENFJ guys that are well-rounded, at least to the inferior function. Other NF guys are nice too, and NT and SP (preferably FSP) guys are okay, but they have to be very well-rounded and take the time to look deep and care. I need a guy that won't come on too strong and won't be chasing after me too vehemently; I like to take the time to fall for a guy, subtly and completely. I want to feel comfortable around them and like I'm not being judged. I want to be able to show them all sides; I don't want to be stuck in any roles. I can be lots of things, and I need a guy that can understand that.

Physical preferences:
Taller than me. Not too skinny; I like a guy with wider shoulders and a strong build. Darker guys attract me more. I like big, brown eyes, or eyes that are very expressive and caring and deep. One of my favorite features is the mouth; I like a guy with a nice smile. I go crazy over a good complexion.

I'm not too picky about the physical stuff though. It's the emotional connection that sends me flying.

Short dark hair, tanned skin, long dark eye lashes, full lips (especially the bottom lip), taller than me (which isn't hard), slightly muscled (not overly- scary!), cute butt, not overly hairy...

Assertive. Caring. Accepting of my faults / quirks, and willing to allow me to see theirs. Ability to connect on a deep emotional level. Possibly slightly emotionally dented. Intelligent and witty (ability to give and take teasing). Wants me :p. Socially adept. Capable of long term monogamous attachments. A giving, capable lover. Passionate. Empathetic. Motivated. Open.

2525631438_a584ff31dd.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Personality:
Heterosexual male
Kind
Gentle but protective (not controlling protective though)
smart
Knows how to make me laugh
sweet
considerate
NOT critical, overly sarcastic, nit-picky or condescending
intuitive
Positive (optimistic)
More outgoing than me
Deep
Compassionate
Sensitive
Honest and worthy of my trust
Open and accepting
Hygienic
Laid back but not lazy.
Has a job
With a couple emotional scars...hehe

I'm thinking this is Enfp (ish) but I'm open to anyone if they click

Wants kids one day and would be a dedicated father

Looks:
Straight hair preferably black and longer just passed the ears) never buzzed
Blue eyes
2 or more inches taller than me
Not hairy
Not overly muscular or scrawny but less muscular would be better than more)
A good sense of style (possibly with an emo edge)
More femine looking (think young Leonardo decapro)

Physical attributes:
  • About the same height as me (5'9)
  • Long hair
  • No tatoos and no piercings(maybe in the nose but a small one)
  • Soft skinned
  • Mysterious eyes(I love eyes)
  • Slender body
  • Medium-sized breast to small
  • Thin lips
Personality:
  • Gives me my space
  • Wants to take relationships at a slow but intimate level
  • Likes adventures
  • A person who is intellectually curious
  • Educated
  • Not-needy
  • Ambitious
  • Romantic but not mushy.
  • Honest
That's more or less what I'm looking for in a relationship.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Looks:

Long (lower back length) reddish brown hair with curls, green eyes, a girly Irish accent, a cheeky grin, big eyes, highish/full cheeks, fullish lips, full and round hips, thighs and breasts with a slimmer (hourglass) waist, rounded (not square) shoulders, small/delicate hands and feet.

Personality:

Playful, bubbly, enthusiatic, emotionally expressive (heart on sleeve), sentimental and giving just a little hint of vanity and self assurance.

That was weird.

L..

besides him...hmm...I don't have stereotypes. well, ok, I have some. he must be taller than me (which is not too difficult), skinny and really really pale ^^. his hair must not be short. for the personality, I dont know if I already posted in another thread. anyways, I luv shy, smart, dark, kinda laid back, complex, kinda messy, self conscious, understanding kind of guy (if there's someone like that nowadays..heh, dunno)

Last edited: