Corrupt a wish | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, it is far more boring than you have expected.

I wish I could rise above the awesomeness meter and reach levels so high, people's minds melt just by thinking about it.

Granted, peoples minds do melt (everyones) and you are left on the world alone with a bunch of blubbering idiots much like we find in congress today.

I wish bad people were brought to justice.

Granted, peoples minds do melt (everyones) and you are left on the world alone with a bunch of blubbering idiots much like we find in congress today.

I wish bad people were brought to justice.

Granted, since bad is a point of view, every single person on the world is being brought to justice, suffering from something they have done in their life. but since this has already been going on it appears that you might have just wasted your wish.

I wish I could be in charge of the NWO!

Skipping [MENTION=7550]Average[/MENTION] since they provided no wish. [MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION] granted, you are the only member and everyone in the world laughs at you globally on world televison.

I wish for an infinite amount of incorruptible wishes.

Granted however you may never reveal any wish to any entity in existence.

I wish I didn't answer to this thread.

Granted, you didn't answer to this thread and therefore don't get your wish. So you did answer. Um, yeah.

I wish I wasn't tired all the time

Granted, you will never ever again experience sleep.

I wish I could catch myself some fresh fish, cook it, and eat it. Ya know, the simple things in life.

Granted you could catch fish, cook it and eat it...but you dont because dont have any way to catch them or cook them. While you could eat them, you also dont because you dont have any.

I wish I could go home whenever I want.

Granted, every time you do so however, a large man hits your face with a large wrench.

I wish for a bowl of fresh fruits.

Granted, you get your bowl of fruit presented in an unbreakable glass box.

I wish I could go home whenever I want without being hit in the face with a wrench.

Granted, you are instead being hit with a crowbar.

I wish I could be Gordon Freeman right now.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted, you are Gordon Freeman right now but for all intents you are dead because you have no sequel.

I wish I had fully operational portal gun.

Granted, you can only use it in the Apeture Science Testing Facility and GlaDDoS won't let you get out of it, ever. Enjoy you lifelong testing.

I wish Valve could count to 3.

Granted, Valve does count to three and then explodes.

I wish life could be fun all the time.

Granted your life is always fun but you dont have time to rest which exhausts you to no end

I wish movies cost less

Granted they cost cheap but you share accommodation.

What would you rather Oreos or mcvities?

Oreos but you didn't make a wish so BZZT, you fall through a trapdoor and into a pit of scorpions

I wish I could lucid dream

Granted, you are now able to lucid dream. However once you start lucid dreaming you will never stop, you will always be in an altered state of consciousness for the rest of your life and you will quickly slide into schizophrenia and other mental health issues due to such a warped sense of reality.

I wish I owned a houseboat on a lake.

Granted, you are now able to lucid dream. However once you start lucid dreaming you will never stop, you will always be in an altered state of consciousness for the rest of your life and you will quickly slide into schizophrenia and other mental health issues due to such a warped sense of reality.

I wish I owned a houseboat on a lake.

Granted, the lake has tons of algae though.

I wish I had a degree in quantum or plasma physics.