Corrupt a wish | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted but every source you have well be unknown. in simpler words....sources unkown.

I wish the sky was green?

Granted, the sky turns green right before a tornado hits where ever it is that you are.

I wish I could think of a good wish.

Granted, you can think of it but you don't get it.

I wish I was a genie

granted, but no one ever makes a wish so you're stuck in your lamp/bottle for eternity.

I wish I could fight.

Granted, you are a genie serving other people for the rest of your immortal life.

I wish I had a snow leopard.

granted, @rawr can fight against pollution, he now drives a hybrid
@Eventhorizon, granted, you now have a snow leopard that can talk, and engages you in endless political debates

I wish I wasn't so lazy

Granted you're less lazy, you are extremely productive and you're so happy about it that you dance oblivious off a cliff

I wish I had three wishes

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted you have three wishes and you use all three of them to wish for less wishes.

I wish for polka dot pajamas

Granted, you get polka-dot pjays made from the most maddeningly itchy material known to man and are forced to wear them the rest of your life

I wish I had a dime for every wish made in the world

You get your dimes they fall from the sky neatly into your bank vault and is automatically deposited into your account and you're so happy about it that you dance yourself off a cliff and you are too tired to swim

I wish to adopt new kittens

granted, the kittens hate you and try to attack you three times a day.

i wish i knew what i should do

Reactions: knight in battle
Granted, you always know exactly what to do because a police man shouts it into your ear every moment, even when you're sleeping "SLEEP! KEEP SLEEPING!" etc.

I wish I was a sensor

Granted, but you because a scouter instead, and that scouter was used by vegeta in dragonball when he shouted "over nine thousand!!!"

I wish for a cow

You get your cow and it's cute and it has a pleasant moo but it roams the fields and falls off a cliff

I wish I had a veggie croissant

Ganted, but its so big an heavy you fall off a cliff...

I wish I fell of a cliff.

Granted you fall off the cliff but a strong air current sweeps you far upward and lands you on the horns of a mountain goat you die but it lives

I wish I sailed to the Undying Lands

Granted, you're now allergic to air.

I wish for a private jet.

You receive a private jet. Well, you just get the body of the jet. No engines, no landing gear, no flight instruments in the cockpit. It is basically a giant backyard decoration.

I wish that a full college education was available and affordable to every single person who desired one.

Granted, but so many people enter study that all the world economies crash and students end up eating each other in starvation.

I wish the nosey cat sleeping on my bed wouldn't manipulate me into letting her into my home.