Corrupt a wish | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, but you have to make up for it next weekend.

I wish I didn't have exams to study for.

granted you don't have exams to study for because you quit school and became a traveling tonic salesperson

I wish for 1000 white doves

1000 white doves sat in the trees above your convertible.

I wish I didn't have exams to study for, or papers to write.

Your exams were cancelled when your school was literally incinerated because of a catastrophic anime boss fight. Shucks! Truly a disappointment! Don't worry though. No one was injured somehow. :m045:

I wish I weren't so clingy. Geez.

Last edited:
Your exams were cancelled when your school was literally incinerated because of a catastrophic anime boss fight. Shucks! Truly a disappointment! Don't worry though. No one was injured somehow. :m045:

I wish I weren't so clingy. Geez.

Granted, you have no friends. I wish things were closer to my perception of perfection.

Granted, things will become closer to your current perception of perfection but as a result your perception of perfection will be automatically altered and you will never be happy

I wish all the snow would go away

I reluctantly grant that wish. '3' All the snow instantaneously melts and causes a terrible flood that washes away your alpacas. *haughty anime laugh*

I wish for at least 3 feet of snow :m176:

Granted, you can have the bottom three feet piled in New York. Hurry before it all melts into nasty slush

I wish for a friend's well-being today.

granted their potential illness gets displaced from them to you

I wish for a hot drink

Granted- the temperature of your drink causes debilitating burns inside your mouth and permanent scarring on your lips and face

I wish for complete access to all alternate dimensions

Now you must separate yourself and visit all at once.

I wish for a good response.

too bad you get mine :p

I wish I could lose weight by eating all the chocolate I wanted

your outward appearance never changes, and the loss of weight causes the smallest amount of wind to blow you away.

I wish you all had a merry xmas and have a happy new year :)

your outward appearance never changes, and the loss of weight causes the smallest amount of wind to blow you away.

I wish you all had a merry xmas and have a happy new year :)

granted, we all had a merry xmas and happy new year... last year.

i wish i was a genius

Granted, but don't let it go to your head.

I wish all things were pure except what I wanted not to be.

granted, all things are now pure for those impure exceptions, which all magically find a way to get attracted to you. ewww... sticky...

i wish for a cute siberian husky puppy

granted your cute husky runs away the first time you take it for a walk, and you never see it again :-(

I wish money grew on trees

Granted. However, the size of the bills is unacceptable (12" long) and they are really a mess to rake them up each year. They passed a law where a person cannot burn them.

I wish everyone here has a pleasant day today.

Granted they have a pleasant day today and an absolutely horrible one tomorrow, and that one is what they remember in the years to come

I wish I could move objects with my mind

Granted. You just moved me. Now what? My feet are cold.

I wish for more blue jeans.

Reactions: TinyBubbles