Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

I'm also not sure why you are shocked that I am blaming civvie deaths on you. That isn't copying Art or anything new. I think you were trying to hint at Father Christmas because it is the only civvie role with secrets, to hid your baddie secret ability. I think SDs lynch was to save you. and I think you killed MM who was suspicious of you.

Also their hasn't been any other instance of someone having to post with smilies, then you conveniently are cursed when you have a lot of attention. I think you faked that curse ;)

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] I hope you will take the time to see it from our perspectives as well as your own.
You see, we're civilians and here you are trying to lynch us whilst claiming to be a civilian.
As you said, we are emotional people, imagine how we feel when you when you question our integrity,
If you don't like having your integrity questioned. Then honestly, imagine how we feel!

However I do agree that I said things that weren't "kosher", Honestly I don't get into big arguments like this irl and this is a first for me.
I run and avoid rather than confront yet here within the boundaries of this game I am cornered and forced to fight back.
I also deal with intense deadlines all the time and a workload and set of expectations that simply are too much for me and do not have a way to destress other then hold out for summer vacation and avoiding people who might pile up the stress some more. This game to me is pretty stressful. I agree that I've said things that weren't cool, I haven't been myself lately as you might well imagine and I sincerely apologize for the uncool things I've said and the pend up stress I released onto you.

I do however believe you are with the mafia because of they way you played this game among st other things. It seems things are coming to an end for us as either way, one of us will be lynched today.
As you said it's my first time participating in mafia, but I can also assure you it is also my last, I cannot afford to spend this much time on a game like this when I have deadlines to catch and I cannot see myself playing it again during the summer vacations either since I need that entire time to release the build up stress... this game, with people suspecting me ever since I said I suspected you is not helping matters and honestly, I will be glad when it's over though from my calculations that might last all the way into somewhere next week, possibly even longer depending on what happens.

Holy mother of Christ you've all got very heated while I was gone!

I think Fingersplints has her head screwed on and she's definitely civvie. Now more than ever I think Golden is mafia. I've had my eye on him most of the game, but then I had my doubts and was also wary of targeting a high poster too early in the game. I think splints could be on to something saying that Golden pretended to be cursed with the smilies. It did rather save his ass. I know I for one would have voted for him if that hadn't of happened. A few people, in fact, decided nt to vote for him because they thought it was unfair to vote for someone who couldn't stand up for themself.

Golden is also contradicting himself a lot. How the hell can you claim to have no influenced peoples votes on DG when your smiley messages were so clear? You made everyone think she was framing you. When people posted asking if thats what tyou were trying to say you replied with a smiley nodding and hugs. It doesn't get much more blatant than that.

You say you're not lying - but that was clearly a lie. It's made it very simple for me.

I'm voting Golden

Art wants us to vote with our intuition, and my intuition is telling me that Golden is sincere about this whole thing. I do feel like Splints and Art are using inflammatory language to discredit him, and he does have a point re: people following suspicious, silenced Golden's lead for no reason. I'm pretty confident at this point that Splints and Art, at least, are bad, and I'm hoping that we'll be able to at least force a tie today.

If Golden is lynched and turns out to be bad, then go ahead and lynch me, because then I'll have absolutely no clue what's going on.

*Votes Art*

Off topic: Art, not every game is as heated as this. I hope in the future you'll consider playing again, you seem to be a natural!

Art wants us to vote with our intuition, and my intuition is telling me that Golden is sincere about this whole thing.

*Votes Art*

Thank you for voting with your intuition even though the vote is against me, thank you for following this request of mine.

Off topic: Art, not every game is as heated as this. I hope in the future you'll consider playing again, you seem to be a natural!

It's not just this match its the type of game this is and the fact that is consumes too much time and adds to stressing me out ^^"

Art, I'm not questioning your integrity - I'm simply saying your bad. Someone has to be. But mafia is a stressful game, and trust me when I say that, especially in my early mafia career, I found being suspected and under the gun very stressful. That's definitely a normal part of the game. In fact, I still find it stressful today, although I'm less bothered about me being lynched and more bothered about the fact that I'm certain if I am it's game over for the civs.

I'm now incredibly hopeful that liv and jacobi are the last two civs and vote with me. If Katniss is civ, I think we are doomed.

Holy mother of Christ you've all got very heated while I was gone!

I think Fingersplints has her head screwed on and she's definitely civvie. Now more than ever I think Golden is mafia. I've had my eye on him most of the game, but then I had my doubts and was also wary of targeting a high poster too early in the game. I think splints could be on to something saying that Golden pretended to be cursed with the smilies. It did rather save his ass. I know I for one would have voted for him if that hadn't of happened. A few people, in fact, decided nt to vote for him because they thought it was unfair to vote for someone who couldn't stand up for themself.

Golden is also contradicting himself a lot. How the hell can you claim to have no influenced peoples votes on DG when your smiley messages were so clear? You made everyone think she was framing you. When people posted asking if thats what tyou were trying to say you replied with a smiley nodding and hugs. It doesn't get much more blatant than that.

You say you're not lying - but that was clearly a lie. It's made it very simple for me.

I'm voting Golden

Golden do you have any comments about what Katniss said here? I am leaning towards voting you but I want to absolutely sure you are guilty first.

Also Artfirst :hug: I am finding this game a little stressful too! don't let it get to you too much <3

Also their hasn't been any other instance of someone having to post with smilies, then you conveniently are cursed when you have a lot of attention. I think you faked that curse ;)

Yeah if it wasn't for the "curse" aka silencing golden would've been voted out that round for sure. Everyone's eyes were on him.

I just went back and counted the votes:

Fingersplints: Golden
Artfirst: Golden, Dfaraday
Golden: Artfirst, Katniss

Jacobi Oliviapope and myself have yet to vote. We still have a fair bit of time I believe. [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION] who are you guys leaning towards? And Golden is right if another civilian is lynched it may end the game.

*sorry I meant to write fingersplints voted golden in the last post. so there's 3 votes for golden so far.

Current Vote Tally

Day 5 Lynch
golden - fingersplints (1), ArtFirst (2), Katniss Neverbeef (4)
ArtFirst - golden (3), DFaraday (5)

So will heiots, for that matter.

:hug:

Current Vote Tally

Day 5 Lynch
golden - fingersplints (1), ArtFirst (2), Katniss Neverbeef (4)
ArtFirst - golden (3), DFaraday (5)

:hug:

Ah thanks Heiots :) btw how much time do we have left?

and since the votes are split between Golden and Artfirst, they probably aren't on the same side, like Jacobi wondered about before.

No problem. :)

Here's the Timer. I've extended it a little since I won't be around at that particular hour, but if you guys have votes in early tomorrow, perhaps we can end the day early.

Yeah if it wasn't for the "curse" aka silencing golden would've been voted out that round for sure. Everyone's eyes were on him.

That is exactly why I said I was being framed. MetalMarsh dying meant that I was the obvious person to lynch. All the DG votes coming in also pointed at me. Everything was designed to point at me.

My only comment about Katniss doing that is - I hope it's because she is on Art and splints team. I don't know how anyone could genuinely think splints has her head screwed on straight, the number of things I've pointed out which do not make sense for someone that does.

For instance, her saying she thought at the time my vote for DG was me 'throwing a teammate under the bus'... this is just her trying to justify the difference between her stated thought processes and her actual vote, but what possible reason would anyone genuinely have to think, in that moment, that I would throw a teammate under the bus? When I (if bad) would have been a single civilian lynch away from probably winning the game...

There is also how hard Art has been speaking on behalf. "We are emotional people". For me, just further clear evidence that splints has gone back into the chat and been talking about how I've been incorrectly ascribing certain things to her game that aren't there, to me it looks like thats what she has done and Art has sort of taken it personally. He has taken it upon himself to speak for her as well, when if he was civilian he would not know she was civilian. See this post, for example:

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] I hope you will take the time to see it from our perspectives as well as your own.
You see, we're civilians and here you are trying to lynch us whilst claiming to be a civilian.
As you said, we are emotional people, imagine how we feel when you when you question our integrity,
If you don't like having your integrity questioned. Then honestly, imagine how we feel!

TB - I hope that, if Katniss is bad, that means you aren't - rather than it meaning one of you is Edmund. And if one of you is Edmund, I hope that means Jacobi will listen to me. Whatever the case, I believe I have three allies, and four enemies, and this is on a knife edge, and I just really desperately hope that I'm right and ArtFirst is bad.

I've done all I can in this game to present the evidence of me being good. If I was bad, it would have been much easier for me to just sit back, instead of the approach I have taken. I hope you continue to play, TB, because you are great at this game, but whether you are good or bad today, whether I am lynched or not, one thing you should take away from this game is - baddies don't play the way I have played. I've been under the grill since day one, and you just don't want that kind of attention if you are bad. I could have been lynched on day one, day two, day four... and I've made all my views very clear, which if I was lynched and came back bad would immediately make it clear to everyone who my teammates were not. If someone who is mafia plays like me, they bring down their team.

Anyway, do what you will. I hope, if you are civ, you've really listened to me, like really listened.

and since the votes are split between Golden and Artfirst, they probably aren't on the same side, like Jacobi wondered about before.

Lets hope we aren't.

If we are both on the civ side, we are truly doomed.

But take your cue from day one - I think that is what proves Art not to be my teammate. Don't take it from today. Today doesn't prove anything - if Art and I were bad together, this would be a perfect way for one of us to catapult the other to having civ cred and getting a win.

This game has gotten mean and truly unnecessary comments have been made. My son graduates from college in less than 48 hours and I really don't want to be brought down by all this. You can all just vote me out if you want.