Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

I do wonder though, you say you thought you had till noon to vote ? but you were on here reading as well right ? Are you intentionally skipping the vote?

Day 2

golden - ArtFirst (1), MetalMarsh89 (7), TinyBubbles (8), OliviaPope (9), DisgruntledPorcupine (10)
Dispor - Dfaraday (2), drummergirlbk (3), Katniss Neverbeef (4), golden (5), SpaceDaisy (6), Jacobi (11)
Missing: fingersplints

Dawn awakes with a rosy blush, colouring the Narnian skies with streaks of gold and pink.
DisgruntledPorcupine lounges by the lamppost as he watches the sunrise, humming along
to the tunes of St. Vincent.

"There he is!"

A yell catches his attention. He straightens, startled, as a group of people stride across the
snow towards him.

"It must be him. He's the one that makes it snow all the time. He's Canadian, you know,"
golden jabs a finger at him, glaring.

"Don't be ridiculous," ArtFirst retorts. "For all we know, it's probably you. You're the one
eager to lynch someone. In fact, I'm thinking it must be you. My intuition tells me so."

Voices rise in both agreement and disagreement, and in the chaos, someone from within
the group shoves something into the hands of DisgruntledPorcupine.

Cheese.

Now DisgruntledPorcupine is a huge fan of cheese, and he ate it with much eagerness,
but what he didn't know was that it had been laced with poison.

With a squeak of agony, he fell over and was no longer.

DisgruntledPorcupine was Reepicheep.

Meanwhile, time decided to skip night.

It is now Day 3.

Who is a baddie?

[MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13654]DFaraday[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13639]Spacedaisy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13637]Metalmarsh89[/MENTION]

You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Unfortunate. [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] I hope you have something good to prove your innocence.

Jacobi, it's already all there. In the last couple of hours, I've given the best indicators I can.

I do wonder though, you say you thought you had till noon to vote ? but you were on here reading as well right ? Are you intentionally skipping the vote?

I was not here. I went to walk my dog and to the store thinking I had more time, and then saw that Heiots said day was over. day ends when it ends regardless of if the post is up usually.
I would have voted for DP. RIP!
I don't think this means Golden has to be bad, but it does look a lot like a save at this point.

Also what happened to night 2 :O

[MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION]

Am I allowed to vote for on the same person twice in a row?
Also how come we're voting on a person again right after the vote? aren't we supposed to vote on a place to sleep or something?
And how come day turned into another day but not into night ?

I thought this game would have some kind of tangible structure to it but this is just confusing. can anyone explain to me wth is going on ?

I'm looking at roles trying to figure it out. but it's weird for me too. there should be a night unless there is some ability that skipped it

the only thing I can think of is it Father Christmas's secrets. It could be a baddie secret I suppose but that ability would hurt the baddies (why take away their own kill by getting rid of night) so civvie ability is more likely.

but idk

And also I am not JB or Heiots but you can vote for the same person as many times in a row as you would like. It's only Night actions that you aren't allowed to double target on.

Ah shit. :/ Sorry little dude, you will be missed DP RIP

This is too confusing to me. There is no structure to this game! I have to go out now, but I think I need to re - examine the character list!

Also how come we're voting on a person again right after the vote? aren't we supposed to vote on a place to sleep or something?

I thought this game would have some kind of tangible structure to it but this is just confusing. can anyone explain to me wth is going on ?

You may vote for whoever you like. It is day, Narnia is a magical place.

From the zombie bar

10996137_10153285827763373_243382627248615412_n.jpg

I had a post and it completely disappeared :/

Disgruntled Porcupine, I'm wondering why you haven't answered my question. And Spacedaisy how did heiots answer help you decide?

If the baddies already knew what the outcome would be they were more likely to coordinate a push for the result that benefited them the most,if they didn't they would more likely spread their votes out to hopefully optimize their chances of benefiting at least one of their team and gain more knowledge of the results of the poll.

Well, just got to the end of the thread and saw the result... Crap. Sorry the theory was wrong DP, but it seemed like the most solid thing to go on.

Obviously golden is saying he caused us to skip N2, so that makes me feel comfortable about him. It does not benefit a baddie to skip a night because they lose a kill, it only benefits a civ. I need to do a read through to see how I feel about everyone else I think.

You are allowed to vote for the same person twice.
We apparently skipped N2, golden seems to be claiming he caused it
It does have a tangible structure, this is an exception caused by an unknown reason

Here is the thing... baddies have just sat back and let all the attention go on me today.

What a thing to say when you are suspicious of someone, and they are about to be lynched (thought they have not).

Did you know that DP was a civ?

I also agree with you on MM. And I still find Olivia pings me.

To you and fingersplints, I am spread a little thin, which itself isn't a problem to me. But I am also in the middle of an incredibly busy week (we're preparing for a rather large event at my place of work), so I am certainly limited in how often I can check in.

So I apologize for my lack of original thought. The best I've come up with happens to come from the most vocal person in the thread, because you certainly stand out more then others.