Christ In You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Christ In You

I don't know that I could truly understand God, but I try to live in such a way that I'm confident that I could stand by my way and not want to change anything if I ever met God face to face.

I suppose that is my faith. Doing the best I can with what I have available. I'd rather be in the right place with my spiritual intention than be in the 'technical' right place based on egoist petty squabbles.

Going for a few Snicker bars....

There is a common spiritual bond between all things in the universe, we are all part of one divine intelligence.

"Every male and female have both feminine and masculine qualities. It has nothing to do with man or woman. These are represented by the left and right brain. Yin and yang. Black and white. Light and dark, and almost every other duality. Both are vital to our physical and spiritual health. In ancient Egypt, the female was the rightful heir to the throne, the male she chose to marry became pharoah. This depicted the Goddess tradition, and it has been destroyed to make way for a patriarchal, male dominated society we see forth in every major denomination. Because of the suppression of the feminine in every society, and pushing the people to strictly left brain thinking, the natural ability for humanity to feel earthly, cosmic, impersonal energy became lost. Traditions that were passed down through shamans, magicians, witch doctors, psychics, and seers of all sorts became outlawed and ridiculed and are now given the stigma of something out of a Hollywood movie. Every religion explains that we are children of God and all possess traits of the divine inside of us. As soon as you dismiss the notion of an anthropomorphized God, and understand that God is nothing more than the spiritual web that connects all things, all religious scriptures begin to make much more sense. Our bodies are merely vessels to contain our spirit to gather experience for the divine mind. This is how evolution is possible. It is scientifically proven that all species are evolving into more complex beings."

Thank you for making this thread [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION]

Dat 18th century wisdom.
Though I'm not so sure that you could find too many quotes like this by modern scientists.
Well there is that whole not stuck under the rule of religious bureaucrats anymore thing...

There is a common spiritual bond between all things in the universe, we are all part of one divine intelligence.

"Every male and female have both feminine and masculine qualities. It has nothing to do with man or woman. These are represented by the left and right brain. Yin and yang. Black and white. Light and dark, and almost every other duality. Both are vital to our physical and spiritual health. In ancient Egypt, the female was the rightful heir to the throne, the male she chose to marry became pharoah. This depicted the Goddess tradition, and it has been destroyed to make way for a patriarchal, male dominated society we see forth in every major denomination. Because of the suppression of the feminine in every society, and pushing the people to strictly left brain thinking, the natural ability for humanity to feel earthly, cosmic, impersonal energy became lost. Traditions that were passed down through shamans, magicians, witch doctors, psychics, and seers of all sorts became outlawed and ridiculed and are now given the stigma of something out of a Hollywood movie. Every religion explains that we are children of God and all possess traits of the divine inside of us. As soon as you dismiss the notion of an anthropomorphized God, and understand that God is nothing more than the spiritual web that connects all things, all religious scriptures begin to make much more sense. Our bodies are merely vessels to contain our spirit to gather experience for the divine mind. This is how evolution is possible. It is scientifically proven that all species are evolving into more complex beings."

Thank you for making this thread @myself

There will come a day when you lose all this idealism and become a man, and the silly rhetoric of wishy washy emotional discord will not longer work for you, you will crave a deeper reality, else be left behind by the intellectual snobbery. You wouldn't want that would you?

There will come a day when you lose all this idealism and become a man, and the silly rhetoric of wishy washy emotional discord will not longer work for you, you will crave a deeper reality, else be left behind by the intellectual snobbery. You wouldn't want that would you?

What does this mean?

Jesus has completely restored all mankind.
The good news is so good I can barely believe it, but my heart has been touched, and I know what I know. I'm not afraid to live forever anymore.

I understand the reservations you might have. I understand the skepticism.

Remember to be skeptical of your skepticism too. Relax. Don't be afraid to let incomprehensible mystery by mystifying.

Let the mystery be mystical and let God be bigger than you expect.

Let God be greater than the box we'd like to put Him in.

Let Him love you like He wants to. He said a lot through Jesus.

We can't strain to earn anymore of God's love.

Jesus makes us One with God. Jesus brings an end to religion.

Your current paradigm or grid of understanding might be challenged by truth... it's ok.
You are loved by the Eternal Father, sin is dead, your true nature is pure and perfect, it's not your fault.

Acceptance is easy or difficult for individuals depending on circumstances I am not at liberty to judge. We are only called to Love.

God's grace is amazing!
He took away the consciousness of sin that separated us from Him.
He doesn't see sin when He looks at us. If we start believing Jesus is who He says he is, we can believe we are beloved of God, united with God.

Our inheritance right now is glorious, abundant life! We live with the source of love, peace, joy, rest, bliss, pleasure, heaven itself!

Just sharing my heart. I'm not claiming to have arrived, but I'm becoming aware of truth that is changing my life.

I'm full of hope, peace, joy, love, and I want to just share where I'm coming from.
I'm feeling inspired, creative, energetic, smiley, often times buzzed with excitement.
This high is totally natural, sustainable, free and available to all, any time, anywhere.
The gift is free, we are only needing to believe.

We will manifest what we believe about ourselves.
If I believe my identity is anointed royalty, I'm not going to be living as a slave anymore.

Lets just encourage love no matter what. Love is a good core value.

Lets live in peace, lets be fun and be enjoying life and lets be kind and honor each other.

It's good to be authentic and genuine. It's good to hold true to an ideal. Integrity is good. Respect is good. Simple is good. Good is good.

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things
Thus, constantly without desire, one observes its essence
Constantly with desire, one observes its manifestations
These two emerge together but differ in name
The unity is said to be the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

Christ is in me right now and it feels so good.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Jesus has completely restored all mankind.
The good news is so good I can barely believe it, but my heart has been touched, and I know what I know. I'm not afraid to live forever anymore.

I understand the reservations you might have. I understand the skepticism.

Remember to be skeptical of your skepticism too. Relax. Don't be afraid to let incomprehensible mystery by mystifying.

Let the mystery be mystical and let God be bigger than you expect.

Let God be greater than the box we'd like to put Him in.

Let Him love you like He wants to. He said a lot through Jesus.

We can't strain to earn anymore of God's love.

Jesus makes us One with God. Jesus brings an end to religion.

Your current paradigm or grid of understanding might be challenged by truth... it's ok.
You are loved by the Eternal Father, sin is dead, your true nature is pure and perfect, it's not your fault.

Acceptance is easy or difficult for individuals depending on circumstances I am not at liberty to judge. We are only called to Love.

God's grace is amazing!
He took away the consciousness of sin that separated us from Him.
He doesn't see sin when He looks at us. If we start believing Jesus is who He says he is, we can believe we are beloved of God, united with God.

Our inheritance right now is glorious, abundant life! We live with the source of love, peace, joy, rest, bliss, pleasure, heaven itself!

Just sharing my heart. I'm not claiming to have arrived, but I'm becoming aware of truth that is changing my life.

I'm full of hope, peace, joy, love, and I want to just share where I'm coming from.
I'm feeling inspired, creative, energetic, smiley, often times buzzed with excitement.
This high is totally natural, sustainable, free and available to all, any time, anywhere.
The gift is free, we are only needing to believe.

We will manifest what we believe about ourselves.
If I believe my identity is anointed royalty, I'm not going to be living as a slave anymore.

Lets just encourage love no matter what. Love is a good core value.

Lets live in peace, lets be fun and be enjoying life and lets be kind and honor each other.

It's good to be authentic and genuine. It's good to hold true to an ideal. Integrity is good. Respect is good. Simple is good. Good is good.

I am skeptical of being skeptical of being skeptical. Took it 1 level deeper.

@Billy

"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors. Can it be by accident that all birds beasts & men have their right side & left side alike shaped (except in their bowells) & just two eyes & no more on either side the face & just two ears on either side the head & a nose with two holes & no more between the eyes & one mouth under the nose & either two fore leggs or two wings or two arms on the sholders & two leggs on the hipps one on either side & no more? Whence arises this uniformity in all their outward shapes but from the counsel & contrivance of an Author? Whence is it that the eyes of all sorts of living creatures are transparent to the very bottom & the only transparent members in the body, having on the outside an hard transparent skin, & within transparent juices with a crystalline Lens in the middle & a pupil before the Lens all of them so truly shaped & fitted for vision, that no Artist can mend them? Did blind chance know that there was light & what was its refraction & fit the eys of all creatures after the most curious manner to make use of it? These & such like considerations always have & ever will prevail with man kind to believe that there is a being who made all things & has all things in his power & who is therfore to be feared."

-Isaac Newton

You'll come around someday Billy, we'll be waiting.

Oh also Newton predates Darwin, of course they thought it was God, classic god of the Gaps theory here. Remember one thing though, Newton was a physicist and a mathematician not an evolutionary biologist. You and I know more about the origins of life simply by the sheer accident of our being born in this time, Newton had no luxury in that sense on that topic. He lived in a time when the Church had all the money still. Also Newton likened worship of Jesus Christ as idolatry <-- Fun fact

If you want to read some interesting stuff, you need to look into Darwin and the Origins of Specie's. It among other works explains exactly why the imperfect form of the human and other animal species bodies LOOK designed, but simply are not. Its just evolution via natural selection. Newton may have invented Calculus and enshrined his laws for us, but he knew nothing about the origins of life, there simply was no data for it at the time. So using his ignorant quote out of context, in an arrogant and belittling way not only looks foolish, but arrogant. You wouldn't want people to think you were arrogant would you? Why that would just be the end of the world!

Most Religious people wont read Darwin. I understand why, truth is like butterfly wings, once touched you never get back off the ground.

Someday you might change your mind and that's ok. It's not your fault either way.

You absolve him of guilt under the condition that he, at some future time, accept your religion, while simultaneously making the explicit statement that his beliefs are faulty, and you suggest that he hasn't made a conscious, well-reasoned decision to hold his beliefs?
Regardless of who's "right", your implication that his beliefs are somehow wrong where yours are right is incredibly intolerant and offensive, I hope you realize.

And that's not me taking a swing at your beliefs, nor am I defending Billy's interjection, by the way.

[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION]: Why do you insist on debating the rationality of their religion in a thread which posed no questions for debate, the purpose of which was to bring like-minded people together to share similar beliefs?

e: [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION]: I really do hope you realize that proposing conditional acceptance of your fellow human beings is disgusting and narrow-minded and it basically rails against the most fundamental tenets of Christian belief.

Last edited:
You absolve him of guilt under the condition that he, at some future time, accept your religion, while simultaneously making the explicit statement that his beliefs are faulty, and you suggest that he hasn't made a conscious, well-reasoned decision to hold his beliefs?
Regardless of who's "right", your implication that his beliefs are somehow wrong where yours are right is incredibly intolerant and offensive, I hope you realize.

And that's not me taking a swing at your beliefs, nor am I defending Billy's interjection, by the way.

@Billy: Why do you insist on debating the rationality of their religion in a thread which posed no questions for debate, the purpose of which was to bring like-minded people together to share similar beliefs?

e: @myself: I really do hope you realize that proposing conditional acceptance of your fellow human beings is disgusting and narrow-minded and it basically rails against the most fundamental tenets of Christian belief.

Well I suppose I didn't realize that this was an off limit conversation, luckily I don't consider peoples religions off limits, because all it is, is an idea structure. (a shitty one) So I engage it on that level. I feel no need to respect or honor peoples delusions anymore than I feel the need to respect a childs need to believe in Santa Claus, granted, I don't tend to rip santa out of kids lives because they're children and they don't know any better yet. See where I am going with this?

Aw ffs. People, we got religion and secularity here. Respect both. There's nothing wrong with debate, but does every single thread where someone mentions god with a capital g have to trainwreck into this? I'm not christian, but I can live with someone sharing christianity here as long as they're not actively picking fights or spamming other people's threads with their ideas, and vice-versa for the atheists. If you all insist on the tag-and-quote fight, I'll probably split it out to another thread. People have a right to express their opinions (except pod'lair) but I don't think it's right that every single christian thread should be dragged off topic like this, and I would say the same for other religions and atheism as well.

Reactions: Kgal and Nixie
Do you think ONLY Lord Jesus brought these Truths to those who had this Truth in them already? Did not Zoroaster, Mani, Buddha, Mohammed also do this? Would you suggest that Lord Jesus alone is the "door unto" such Truth?

[MENTION=6650]SealHammer[/MENTION]
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm not wanting to disrespect anyone.
I don't see how my post was offensive, it wasn't intended to be, so Ill try to clarify.
Let it be clear, I love you whether you like me or not.
I love you when you do or don't agree.
If people don't share my perspective that's ok.

I'm not putting anyone down, I just know it is possible to change.
I believe so much differently than I did just a year ago.
If someone doesn't want to consider Jesus at all, that's their choice.

I'm happy to see that Im learning to let go of offense. Trials test my patience and I continue to grow.
It is possible to forgive and love unconditionally when I know how I am so loved and forgiven.

What a precious gift this life is!
I only write to share my joy, that you would know where my joy comes from.

Jesus is the source of my joy.

If this message is challenging your personal beliefs don't be angry, it's ok.
No condemnation to be found here, just salvation, redemption, grace, peace, life, liberty, ecstasy, joy unspeakable...

Knowing the truth sets us free
Jesus is truth

I went on for a long time without any revelation of who Jesus is...
It's ok if you don't agree. I'm just sharing the view from here.

Reactions: Kgal
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
[h=3]A Time for Everything[/h]3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

[SUP]2 [/SUP] a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
[SUP]3 [/SUP] a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
[SUP]4 [/SUP] a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
[SUP]5 [/SUP] a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,