Christ In You | INFJ Forum

Christ In You

myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
The message and life of Jesus Christ screams all about your true identity!
This topic is devoted to processing the reality of mystical union with God.

There is no separation from God.
There is no time or space apart from God.
like it or not, we are all together united with Him.
it's a supernatural existence after all!

the glorious hyper-grace of God is in full effect
you have been made holy, restored to original innocence. GLORY
recognizing the truth of what Jesus accomplished on the cross enables us to live as he lives
knowing the truth allows us to be truly free, to live as a new creation

I am just in process, exploring this mystery, unwrapping this amazing gift.

discovering true identity is a big big deal.

whoa whoa : D glory glory

Sin is not your true nature, Holiness is! Jesus accomplished this salvation for All!

The good news is really good!

Here's a related video : )
[video=youtube;yTy_S511gfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTy_S511gfA&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Romans 7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
[SUP]19 [/SUP]For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
[SUP]20 [/SUP]Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[SUP]21 [/SUP]I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
[SUP]22 [/SUP]For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
[SUP]23 [/SUP]But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
[SUP]24 [/SUP]O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
[SUP]25 [/SUP]I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
[h=3]Romans 8[/h]King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

maybe this is a dumb question but why is this under magic and mysticism?
sounds like sunday at the bible baptist church...

Reactions: just me
Happy Christ Consciousness to you [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION]!

Namaste'

Reactions: muir
Haters gonna hate bro. Props for not being afraid to express your faith.

mystical
a : having a spiritual meaning or reality that is neither apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence <the mystical food of the sacrament>
b : involving or having the nature of an individual's direct subjective communion with God or ultimate reality <the mystical experience of the Inner Light>

[MENTION=4855]JGirl[/MENTION] Christianity is absolutely mystical : ) Union with God is Mysticism. The Church is beginning to wake up and will eventually leave the religious baggage behind. I see huge reform happening on a global scale. I believe we will see a radically different anointed body of believers in the coming decades.
[MENTION=2719]justme[/MENTION] Hi! Yes, we are free from sin consciousness! Rom 6!
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] : ) Ty! <3 I'm not necessarily talking 'Christ Consciousness', but I know you meant it as a compliment. I'm just being extra careful with labels. Might seem picky but it's important to be clear with the details. Maybe will touch on this more a bit later.
[MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] Thanks for that comment. I really didn't know if it was a good idea to open this thread. As I write more I am beginning to feel kinda consumed with the sheer time it takes to do this. Might come back and contribute more or less in the months to come. : )
[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] Someday you might change your mind and that's ok. It's not your fault either way.

Yep. There is nothing we can do about it.
God loves us more than we comprehend.

: D

Ok.

Well....maybe I should have said .... Welcome Home [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION].
I'm happy for you. :tongue1:

The Church is beginning to wake up and will eventually leave the religious baggage behind. I see huge reform happening on a global scale. I believe we will see a radically different anointed body of believers in the coming decades.

Can you be more specific with examples? Let's hear some details.

Gosh I wish I could narrow my mind enough to believe that.

Gosh I wish I could narrow my mind enough to believe that.

I've been where you are right now. I was a full throttle atheist ready to argue with anyone and everyone why believing in God from a "religious" point of view was useless.

I look forward to the day when you see there are many facets to the diamond of truth.

....and don't swell up and get mad at me for thinking I am insulting you - for I am not. I'm just saying I understand where you are and it's the atheists of the world who are poised to move on up on the enlightenment path. I am happy you are close. :D

Reactions: gd65h8as7
I've been where you are right now. I was a full throttle atheist ready to argue with anyone and everyone why believing in God from a "religious" point of view was useless.

I look forward to the day when you see there are many facets to the diamond of truth.

....and don't swell up and get mad at me for thinking I am insulting you - for I am not. I'm just saying I understand where you are and it's the atheists of the world who are poised to move on up on the enlightenment path. I am happy you are close. :D
Ah, ignorant religious arrogance at its finest.

I wouldn't call it arrogance but there is something to be said for a turn from existentialism to a spirituality that incorporates much of existential belief but reintroduces a subtle intelligence behind the workings of the universe. It is a deeply subjective experience, however, so I personally would try not to say "you are close" or place any kind of value judgement on what you're experiencing at this time, even if I had an idea, from my own experience or otherwise, about what that could possibly mean in relation to your possible development. It's all a matter of probabilities and the fact that you are around so many people who seem to veer towards these ideas, even if they say them in a variety of ways, suggests you are closer to these ideas than someone who holds your beliefs and posts regularly on Raving Atheists or somesuch site.

Honestly, I think people get a little excited when they discover these things in themselves. I know I have and I have spoken with similar enthusiasm about newfound spiritual beliefs as I did about my agnosticism and atheism a few years prior at the height of my atheistic arrogance. But, I have learned to relax. There was a difference in what I said because I didn't try to force the ideas but I did want to discuss them. I opened myself to ridicule where before I had ridiculed others - admittedly their religious beliefs were half baked but, in hindsight, so were mine. Even more so if anything which was why I was so defensive I was often offensive...in both senses of the word.

So now I'm seeing where it takes me. It feels similar in that I still have to make things happen but when you trust in the nudges and feelings and go with your gut for what is going to make you happy, it picks up momentum. There does appear to be a strange but very welcome intelligence behind it. Too many odd coincidences and I think that is to do with a collective unconscious but to me, that sounds like what is meant by the Holy Spirit and the equivalent forces in many cultures around the world.

'The universe is experiencing itself through us' - Alan Watts

We are part of the universe, it is part of us and our perception of it seems to pass through the filter of our cultural programming. But behind that filter is consciousness and the undeniable truth that we are all here having this life experience together for however long it lasts

Some cultural programming filters drive wedges between people and some bring people together.

I think there is a shift in the world in how people are perceiving things. The cultural programming that was created to keep people divided is being broken down and people are seeing their shared condition

I think when that happens for someone they then slam into the hard reality that there are people who consciously try and push divisive cultural programming onto them because it keeps most people down and a small number of people in power

How does a human being get away with riding on the back of a powerful animal like a horse and getting it to do their bidding? What happens if one day the horse decides it doesn't like being whipped? What is there to stop the horse throwing the person off and running away? Nothing but the perceptions of the horse

Its all an illusion

Reactions: acd
[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] Your unbelief doesn't negate the truth anyhow. You can believe I'm narrow minded.
Mocking and jeering, being offended and defending is not helpful to us understanding each other.

I'm just growing in faith like you and everyone else here. Just expressing my experience as best I can.

[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION]

"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors. Can it be by accident that all birds beasts & men have their right side & left side alike shaped (except in their bowells) & just two eyes & no more on either side the face & just two ears on either side the head & a nose with two holes & no more between the eyes & one mouth under the nose & either two fore leggs or two wings or two arms on the sholders & two leggs on the hipps one on either side & no more? Whence arises this uniformity in all their outward shapes but from the counsel & contrivance of an Author? Whence is it that the eyes of all sorts of living creatures are transparent to the very bottom & the only transparent members in the body, having on the outside an hard transparent skin, & within transparent juices with a crystalline Lens in the middle & a pupil before the Lens all of them so truly shaped & fitted for vision, that no Artist can mend them? Did blind chance know that there was light & what was its refraction & fit the eys of all creatures after the most curious manner to make use of it? These & such like considerations always have & ever will prevail with man kind to believe that there is a being who made all things & has all things in his power & who is therfore to be feared."

-Isaac Newton

You'll come around someday Billy, we'll be waiting.

Last edited:

Ah...but I'm not religious at all. Nope. Not at all. I'm quite happy to see religion crumbling down everywhere.

[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION]
"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors. Can it be by accident that all birds beasts & men have their right side & left side alike shaped (except in their bowells) & just two eyes & no more on either side the face & just two ears on either side the head & a nose with two holes & no more between the eyes & one mouth under the nose & either two fore leggs or two wings or two arms on the sholders & two leggs on the hipps one on either side & no more? Whence arises this uniformity in all their outward shapes but from the counsel & contrivance of an Author? Whence is it that the eyes of all sorts of living creatures are transparent to the very bottom & the only transparent members in the body, having on the outside an hard transparent skin, & within transparent juices with a crystalline Lens in the middle & a pupil before the Lens all of them so truly shaped & fitted for vision, that no Artist can mend them? Did blind chance know that there was light & what was its refraction & fit the eys of all creatures after the most curious manner to make use of it? These & such like considerations always have & ever will prevail with man kind to believe that there is a being who made all things & has all things in his power & who is therfore to be feared."

-Isaac Newton

You'll come around someday Billy, we'll be waiting.

Dat 18th century wisdom.
Though I'm not so sure that you could find too many quotes like this by modern scientists.

Last edited: