Christ In You | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Christ In You

Christ in you, you in Christ. Christ in God's mercy, you in God's mercy. Where Christ is, you are, and Christ is with God.

It's uplifting when you realize you are with Christ and Christ is with God. It's the same end as other mystics that desire union with the spirit, just uniquely another part of the puzzle.

I do feel I'm going through a spiritual transformation. I've been purging myself of toxic attachments in the physical world. If this forum ever becomes that way for me, it will be gone too (I don't think I spend an exorbitant amount of time on here.) We have been going to church as a family only for 3 sessions now, and the last session I had a conversation with God. The pastor was talking about something and tears starting welling up in my eyes. I looked off to distract myself and suck those tears back in. God asked me: "Why do you shut me out?" I said: "Not here, I don't want to cry in front of everyone." He said: "These people are not minding you, why do you shut me out?" I said adamantly: "Why can't this happen when I'm alone, out in the yard or something?" I know these things can't happen on my terms, it's a process of learning ... but I feel like I am getting there.