Chatroulette | INFJ Forum

Chatroulette

""But the stranger Chatroulette sends you could just as easily be naked -- or even masturbating in front of the camera, which is the case rather frequently.""

mmmmm, kay.
Yuck.
The entire premise is uncomfortable for me.
:m051:

I'm sure now that is has been featured on CNN, this sites webhits will go through the roof. It's probably crashing as we speak! I'm going there now........

.....well, maybe at a later time. I'll think about it.

enhanced-buzz-14156-1265131149-7.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
^^^ Yeah.... to each his own but... really? people like this?:m075:

mmmm, kay indeed.

(Edit... Actually, I was responding to Enigma's post. I kind of like the guy in the leopard suit.)

I found that site a while back. I've never seen so many men masturbating in my life. Never again.

Reactions: Faye
Well, being naked or masturbating in public shouldn't be such a big deal --> and then people won't do it, so much. The more we make people think something's a big deal, the more they grow with these insane obsessions, which are... laughable. ^^ If something else was considered a taboo, they were going to do that instead, because it becomes compulsion. Say, if the human ears were sacred, only to be seen by our loved ones, and always covered. And touching your ear had some sexual meaning. You would get in this chat massive amount of people posing with hands on their ears ;P . We live in a funny social experiment so to speak, even if it emerges out of chaos.

Reactions: Moxie
No, no no... you know what it is? I don't think it is about taboos at all, really. When they masturbate on camera it makes people think they are having sex with someone instead of all by themselves! That is my theory, anyway.

:m083:

No, no no... you know what it is? I don't think it is about taboos at all, really. When they masturbate on camera it makes people think they are having sex with someone instead of all by themselves! That is my theory, anyway.

It is attention getting behavior... or a cry for help. Maybe they were dropped on their heads as babies?

It is attention getting behavior... or a cry for help. Maybe they were dropped on their heads as babies?

No, it's just that the anonymity of the internet removes all the constraints we are confronted with daily in society.
There's no social control and whatnot.

It's basically an anarchist's playground.

Ah, but same applies to sex. It's been turned into way too much big of a deal, hasn't it. *shrug* Moreover, this kind of emphasis is not some natural "law", and quite the opposite, in fact.

Last edited:
enhanced-buzz-14137-1265131735-4.jpg

What amazes me about this is how many people want to be exibitionists with this, or be at the receiving end of it. Out of good concious I could never participate in either end of this. I get why some people like this, but it is still baffling.

I'm guessing it's fairly lewd, but the idea that we have a (semi) uncensored social playground is interesting.

A Digg comment explained ChatRoulette like this:
60% person and person
30% person and genitals
10% genitals and genitals

No, it's just that the anonymity of the internet removes all the constraints we are confronted with daily in society.
There's no social control and whatnot.

It's basically an anarchist's playground.
Ahhh... now I am feeling allll warm and fuzzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they IP ban people for that kind of stuff? If yes, my school will be banned by the end of the term.

Edit: Not by my actions.