Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown

Crack is cocaine, Obama AND Bush used cocaine. They used to put it in COCA Cola for gods sake.

Say what you want about bush, but I never heard that about bo. Could be true, but experimenting with drugs in college or something is way different from being a full blown addict. What's with you and crack? Quit defending it.

That's the best drug to be on, according to himself of course..

If he wasn't on cocaine he'd probably be in a small minority in hollywood

If he bottled 'Charlie Sheen'....i think i would try it, but i don't think i'd take it regularly

If he bottled 'Charlie Sheen'....i think i would try it, but i don't think i'd take it regularly

You miss the point entirely, only charlie sheen can do charlie sheen because no one else could handle it.

This guy is the next Chuck Norris.

sheen_meme_g1.jpg

Lmao!

Reactions: Lucidmoon
There is always the possibility that the mainstream media is trying to discredit Sheen and ridcule him in order to make people discredit anything he says

So... Charlie Sheen is an inside job, against Charlie Sheen.

Say what you want about bush, but I never heard that about bo. Could be true, but experimenting with drugs in college or something is way different from being a full blown addict. What's with you and crack? Quit defending it.

I can defend it all I want... so crack = bad but cocaine, Ritalin etc = not so bad?

Its none of your, my or anyones business, what someone does to their own body.

It gives you wings!

images

If he wasn't on cocaine he'd probably be in a small minority in hollywood

Except your face will melt off it if you try it once.

Its none of your, my or anyones business, what someone does to their own body

I don't agree with that at all. Cocaine effects the behavior of the individual. Often in adverse ways. It's why you have to take a drug test for jobs.

Except your face will melt off it if you try it once.

meh i've had worse

The media love to build people up, make lots of money off them, and then....if they go off script, burn them down....and probably make money out of that process as well

I don't agree with that at all. Cocaine effects the behavior of the individual. Often in adverse ways. It's why you have to take a drug test for jobs.

No, you have to take a drug test for political/insurance purposes. You seem a bit naive to me...

You can pop vicodan all day long on a prescription (easily obtained via doctor shopping) which is essentially just legal heroin but cocaine, weed, and other drugs are wrong? You can disagree but you have no right to say whats wrong for other people to do to their bodies. Where do we draw the line on that line of reasoning? Banning abortions and anal sex?

Wow there is so much random in this thread (so many other conversations), Charlie would be appalled that that it's not all about him! It's fitting a thread on him should be so chaotic!

Banning abortions and anal sex?

DO NOT EVEN JOKE OF SUCH THINGS IN THE HOUSE OF SHEEN! More anal sex would make abortions a non-issue...

No, you have to take a drug test for political/insurance purposes. You seem a bit naive to me...

You can pop vicodan all day long on a prescription (easily obtained via doctor shopping) which is essentially just legal heroin but cocaine, weed, and other drugs are wrong? You can disagree but you have no right to say whats wrong for other people to do to their bodies. Where do we draw the line on that line of reasoning? Banning abortions and anal sex?

I'm definitely for anal sex (with females) my line is way before that. I see where you are going with your point. I just think you could have done a better job presenting it. I actually used to think in a similar way, but drug addicts present real dangerous that shouldn't be over looked. Not that it makes every drug addict bad, or incapable of a good performance at work. Many are. But the carry around a lot of baggage with them, and their behavior is often unpredictable.