Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown

I can defend it all I want... so crack = bad but cocaine, Ritalin etc = not so bad?

Its none of your, my or anyones business, what someone does to their own body.

We focus a lot on illegal drugs and what they do to you. We don't focus on some of the things in our everyday diet that we eat like pesticides and growth hormone pumped into chicken feed.

I think we should judge drugs by the benefit, not the bad because if a drug is so bad, there will be no benefit.

Crack: no benefits.
Pot: can calm you down, reduce anxiety and stress.

Moderation is the name of the game because addictions are bad.

So... Charlie Sheen is an inside job, against Charlie Sheen.[/Q]

I think recognizing this is the aim of the entire thread.

I'm definitely for anal sex (with females) my line is way before that. I see where you are going with your point. I just think you could have done a better job presenting it. I actually used to think in a similar way, but drug addicts present real dangerous that shouldn't be over looked. Not that it makes every drug addict bad, or incapable of a good performance at work. Many are. But the carry around a lot of baggage with them, and their behavior is often unpredictable.

You sound like you have little to no experience with drugs or drug addicts. amirite?

Pot leads to hardcore drug use. Charlie Sheen is the perfect example.

platoon3.jpg

Pot leads to hardcore drug use. Charlie Sheen is the perfect example.

platoon3.jpg

Heheh, just be careful around any cool cats who say they're gonna introduce you to 'the heads'.

so now 'Vatican' and warlocks are involved.

OMG. So...Epic.
That being said, I think I won't watch it with the same fervor as I did recently. It's just...too...sad...

To at least make light of a terrible situation via internet meme...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at81C9xN20"]YouTube - Charlie Sheen WINNING at Call of Duty: Black Ops[/ame]

How about a little song to go along with it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=feedu"]YouTube - Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen[/ame]

Reactions: headache