Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown

bickelz

BOINK
Jan 1, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
I know, who actually cares but this interview is hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVAiu-UngMA&feature=related"]YouTube - Charlie Sheen is Cancelled - Interview - Good Morning America - Part 1 of 2[/ame]

Poor Charlie :m033:

I don't understand how you can feel sorry for him! He needs help urgently. What a selfish man.

I don't understand how you can feel sorry for him! He needs help urgently. What a selfish man.
What a contradiction!!

I am horribly fascinated with his descent, which doesn't say much for me...
Honestly, he seems like he is untreated bi-polar. I do hope he finds help.. but he seems surrounded by enablers.

Reactions: bamf
What a contradiction!!

I am horribly fascinated with his descent, which doesn't say much for me...
Honestly, he seems like he is untreated bi-polar. I do hope he finds help.. but he seems surrounded by enablers.

I can hope that he gets help and not feel sorry for him at the same time.

that was pretty amusing...

I still can't believe he makes that much money for one show (well not anymore). I didn't even find that show very funny..

Lol, I totally thought she was kidding. Didn't watch the interview but MAN are some bizarre things coming out of his mouth. This article on TMZ cracked me up and all because Charlie Sheen has been throwing the word around...

I hate the word "epic". :(

I hope Charlie Sheen is alright. He looked really aged in that new interview. Too many drugs I guess.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Btw,

Charlie Sheen thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Lol. So he's lost all credibility basically.

Btw,

Lots of people think it was an inside job and there is a LOT of evidence there. But that's another story entirely.

This whole Charlie Sheen goes wild thing takes me back to Mel Gibson and his many meltdowns. Or all the conflicts Tom Cruise was having with scientology and when he got with Katie Holmes.

All kinds of celebrity insanity.

Lots of people think it was an inside job and there is a LOT of evidence there. But that's another story entirely.

This whole Charlie Sheen goes wild thing takes me back to Mel Gibson and his many meltdowns. Or all the conflicts Tom Cruise was having with scientology and when he got with Katie Holmes.

All kinds of celebrity insanity.

No. There is absolutely no evidence. At all.
Show me some "evidence" that cannot be debunked.

Reactions: Saru Inc

Spin-off thread perhaps?
But I'm going to contribute to this off topic-ness right now and say that if you are absolutely skeptical, there is not much evidence that you could really say couldn't be debunked in some way. Just my opinion though.

Spin-off thread perhaps?
But I'm going to contribute to this off topic-ness right now and say that if you are absolutely skeptical, there is not much evidence that you could really say couldn't be debunked in some way. Just my opinion though.

I'm open to real evidence.

Do you know of the "evidence" layed out?

It's like "1 + 1 = 3".
Incredibly easy to debunk.

Reactions: bamf
I'm open to real evidence.

Do you know of the "evidence" layed out?

It's like "1 + 1 = 3".
Incredibly easy to debunk.

I don't have an opinion on the thing that you are talking about, but I suggested that you make it into a spin off thread since it has not much to do with Charlie Sheen's meltdown really.

Reactions: Lucidmoon
Haha, it's funny when she asked when was the last time he took drugs. The honest answer would have been "in the bathroom before this interview".

The "truth" can be debunked just as easily as any of the "conspiracy theories." Either way, there are many out there who believe differently than what they've been told by the government. I have the benefit of living outside of the USA so the way information is presented here in regards to the affairs in the USA are much different than what you get in your own country.

I like to keep my mind open to all sources of information because you never really know... unless you orchestrated 9/11 yourself of course.

Yikes...he really does look manic.

Btw,

Wow, what an ad hominem.

Reactions: 894tt3h9