Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Charlie Sheen's Epic Meltdown

The "truth" can be debunked just as easily as any of the "conspiracy theories." Either way, there are many out there who believe differently than what they've been told by the government. I have the benefit of living outside of the USA so the way information is presented here in regards to the affairs in the USA are much different than what you get in your own country.

I like to keep my mind open to all sources of information because you never really know... unless you orchestrated 9/11 yourself of course.

No, the facts cannot be debunked. Please show me how, then.
And that "many" believe differently doesn't really matter. I think I saw a statistic somewhere that 1% believe it was an inside job, but I can't prove my source so nevermind I guess.

I lived outside of the u.s. for 22 years and got here about 6 months ago.

Not to sound cruel, but this is exactly the type of stuff that makes Europeans think Americans (and whoever else) are dumb. (I don't think they are, just saying).

The biggest reason why it cannot be an inside job is the fact that the government is terriblly bad at keeping anything a secret. Watergate, anyone?

Also, this would mean that the u.s. government was willing to kill thousands of their own people. Psshh.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Oh yeah, sorry for derailing the thread. I will keep quiet from now on.

For people who disagree with me, just watch a quality produced documentary about this.
Don't believe the sensation or the hype.
Or watch "Loose change" and have a good laugh. People who actually know something about this told the producers about what they got wrong (everything) so they had to go back and edit their movie several times.
Lol.

And that "many" believe differently doesn't really matter. I think I saw a statistic somewhere that 1% believe it was an inside job, but I can't prove my source so nevermind I guess.

Not to sound cruel, but this is exactly the type of stuff that makes Europeans think Americans (and whoever else) are dumb. (I don't think they are, just saying).

The biggest reason why it cannot be an inside job is the fact that the government is terriblly bad at keeping anything a secret. Watergate, anyone?

Also, this would mean that the u.s. government was willing to kill thousands of their own people. Psshh.
Think about it. If a government did something and kept a secret, would you know it? You don't know how many "Watergate's" happened without the government being caught.

You put far too much trust in the American government, I fear... I have no opinion on 9/11 currently, but I would not be surprised in any way if they did it.

Just an opinion that is out there (not only in the USA). But I never said it was mine.

Think about it. If a government did something and kept a secret, would you know it? You don't know how many "Watergate's" happened without the government being caught.

You put far too much trust in the American government, I fear... I have no opinion on 9/11 currently, but I would not be surprised in any way if they did it.

I agree with this. Some pieces don't add up. It kind of reminds me of the jose canseco conspiracy and major league baseball. Instead this one was with sheen and 911. The celebs who call people out are always the crazy ones. Charlie is cracked out, but he has good points.

Well Charlie Sheen is on Alex Jones' show.. and Alex Jones thinks everything is in inside job, so doesn't this pertain to Charlie Sheen as well? Haha.

Well Charlie Sheen is on Alex Jones' show.. and Alex Jones thinks everything is in inside job, so doesn't this pertain to Charlie Sheen as well? Haha.

yeah Alex Jones hardcore believes everything is an inside job and conspiracy.

Now as to the interview... you can see he's totally manic. I don't think he's insane but he's definitely got something going on there.

Oh come on, lets be real, they would think anyone outside of Europe is dumb no matter what the rest of the world did. Europeans are some of the most arrogant people on the planet. Which makes sense considering their bloody raping/pillaging past.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he's on crack?! Just look at his face, it looks like he hasn't slept in a month and a half.

Why do people care if Charlie Sheen is on drugs? Half the damned country is on some drug or another, in fact im willing to bet its more then half.

Reactions: 88chaz88
I agree.. There's absolutely nothing wrong with crack heads.

Lol my problem with him is not that he's on drugs. Plenty of people are on drugs. I don't even care that he's ruining his own life. His fucking problem.

My problem is the other people's lives he's doing damage to. He has CHILDREN (5, ranging from mid-20s to 2 years old) who are going to grow up (or are already grown up) and see this. He has people who work on his television show who are (or very soon will be) out of a job, because of his selfishness. I'm not okay with someone who is okay with treating other people like this.

Lol my problem with him is not that he's on drugs. Plenty of people are on drugs. I don't even care that he's ruining his own life. His fucking problem.

My problem is the other people's lives he's doing damage to. He has CHILDREN (5, ranging from mid-20s to 2 years old) who are going to grow up (or are already grown up) and see this. He has people who work on his television show who are (or very soon will be) out of a job, because of his selfishness. I'm not okay with someone who is okay with treating other people like this.
Ok, I understand now. Sorry, I'm not too good at considering the relational implications of something. >_<

I think he got into it with the producer of 2 1/2 men prior to this. And recently got a divorce prior to this. And became a crack head prior this. Pretty sure he became a crack head first. Though, I don't see a correlation with crack and his recent outbursts. I think drugs would only help the situation..

[mods]Let's keep this on the ridiculous topic that is Charlie Sheen.[/mods]

Reactions: acd
9-11 threads can be created, yep. :nod:

Now, back to Mr. Sheen...all I can say is, he reminds me waaay too much of Danny Bonaduce right now. And Bonaduce is straight up crazy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OacW_sDz3WU&feature=related"]YouTube - Danny Bonaduce Responds To Bob Levy Slap[/ame]

I just now actually saw the whole interview with Sheen.

It is very, very sad.
I hope he gets clean soon. I hope someone will shake him to the core and tell him to stop with the bullshit.
I hope someone will force him into a rehab facility.

Last edited: