Bush was a religious nutjob? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Bush was a religious nutjob?

What does communism have to do with god? Besides jesus preaching communism anyway...

I sense a Nazi zombie derail approaching. The thread will gloriously crescendo once zombies get thrown into the mix.

We're not throwing zombies in anywhere. I've had it up to fucking here with zombies.

There's a Zombie march down darwins main street on August the 29th. I'm going to be going out that night with my DnD friends, with a nerf sword and nerf guns. That's also when Jackson is being buried, the thing was planned before the burial date was known. It's going to be a Thriller Night.

I've always wanted to try DnD. I used to play Mech Warriors with my friends but couldn't get into the tech theme. I just made a Shadewalker class on my Oblivion game. It has illusionist and assassin elements, I'm not sure what the DnD equivalent would be. Right now I'm having fun going around town and casting an area of effect frenzy spell, causing mass rioting. Then I go around and collect the loot from the corpses. What class do you play?

Wizard (Illusionist Class) / Rogue Hybrid is the class you'd be.

I play Psionicists, Sorcerers or Warlocks.