Bush was a religious nutjob? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Bush was a religious nutjob?

Where exactly do we disagree Ben? Initially I was merely trying to illustrate how democrats are known for their lip service to upholding civil liberties but rarely carry them out and the other extreme carrying out change too quickly at the cost of liberties. Though both sides have been guilty of both extremes at some point. As far as I'm concerned the flavor of the kool-aid is different but it's still fucking kool-aid.

Heck, if politicians aren't even in office to advance what they are making appeals to then why exactly are they there?

Uh... No.

You've managed to convince me you are completely talking out of your ass, Billy.

Actually, yes, look into it. I know a lot of liberals and democrats who love to toss around the NeoCon label since Bush was president, and usually they are referring to the "jews" who controlled the president. A la the Iraq war and helping Israel when we shouldn't be etc. That's the standard line of reasoning. If you are going to toss around labels at least learn thier history and what they mean, dont toss them around blindly.

Are you an idiot? I said they make appeals to it. I didn't say that they try to achieve it.

No. You've obviously got no idea about politics. This was foreshadowed in your talking about "Right" and "Left", but definitely nailed down with this post. Bush was a neocon, and he's not jewish. Madison was a NeoCon, and nor was he.

The Bush Era administration hearkened back, closer to the early Federalists than to the Republicans of Lincoln's time... Men more interested in appearing conservative, but building empires and making the USA into an aristocracy at the expense of the citizenry. That's NeoCon.

Aye.

That's called Racism. I'm convinced that in other countries Affirmative Action is counter-productive to the advancement of equality between genders/creeds/religions. But given the extreme amount of racism I see from Americans (not on this site, on other forums I debate on), it seems necessary in the U.S.

Im sure NeoCon has roots in history where it meant something, at this point in time though as I had said, Neocon is a democrat code word tossed around by many democrats used to describe Jews in the republican party and who managed Bush. Dont believe me look it up or go talk to some American democrats.

For the past decade nearly every policy the Republican administration passed was a reactionary one. I'm not sure which is worse; no actions or a succession of bad knee-jerk reactions.

Its simple, everytime a Democrat gets into office he gets us into a mess and it needs to be fixed up. Occasionally we have a bad Republican president who isnt strong like Bush who tries to fix up the Dems mess but makes one himself as well. Now we are at Obambi who is making the largest mess of our society we have ever seen during a time where there is no national crisis... Its gonna have to be cleaned up.

This goes back to what I said earlier, Republicans TEND to have more common sense with policy, Dems want more to be judged on thier good intentions no matter how much of our freedom they need to give up in the process as the means.

Im sure NeoCon has roots in history where it meant something, at this point in time though as I had said, Neocon is a democrat code word tossed around by many democrats used to describe Jews in the republican party and who managed Bush. Dont believe me look it up or go talk to some American democrats.

LOlWUT? I don't have the energy to argue, but I have never heard this before in my life and everyone I know is a Democrat. I personally have no party affliliation and vote according to principles, thereby wasting my vote. That is a new one for me. I should totally watch more Fox News because I totally missed that. I'm not being dismissive, this is just the first I've ever heard that.

Reactions: bamf
Actually, yes, look into it. I know a lot of liberals and democrats who love to toss around the NeoCon label since Bush was president, and usually they are referring to the "jews" who controlled the president. A la the Iraq war and helping Israel when we shouldn't be etc. That's the standard line of reasoning. If you are going to toss around labels at least learn thier history and what they mean, dont toss them around blindly.

Its simple, everytime a Democrat gets into office he gets us into a mess and it needs to be fixed up. Occasionally we have a bad Republican president who isnt strong like Bush who tries to fix up the Dems mess but makes one himself as well. Now we are at Obambi who is making the largest mess of our society we have ever seen during a time where there is no national crisis... Its gonna have to be cleaned up.

This goes back to what I said earlier, Republicans TEND to have more common sense with policy, Dems want more to be judged on thier good intentions no matter how much of our freedom they need to give up in the process as the means.

LOlWUT? I don't have the energy to argue, but I have never heard this before in my life and everyone I know is a Democrat. I personally have no party affliliation and vote according to principles, thereby wasting my vote. That is a new one for me. I should totally watch more Fox News because I totally missed that. I'm not being dismissive, this is just the first I've ever heard that.

Yes well I was involved in community politics working for a labor union for 6 years, everyone I know is a democrat too and I am sick of thier lies and treachery.

By the way I've met Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Hillary, John Edwards, and a number of other flavor of the month politicians... they were quite possibly some of the most disgusting human beings I have ever met. Oh and I was there to see Obambi give his "rock star" speech at the Democrat National Convention too, it was very underwhelming, but everyone so sick of Bush at the time gave him Messiah status right there... it was pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
I know exactly what neoconservatism is, and it ain't a "label".

Even if it is used in such a fashion by some small group of cranks, I have NEVER heard of "Neocon" being used specifically in an anti-zionist/semitic fashion, and I've been in proximity with enough of those types of people frankly.
Noeconservatism as a well defined doctrine predates bush by by almost six presidency's.

I know exactly what neoconservatism is, and it ain't a "label".

Even if it is used in such a fashion by some small group of cranks, I have NEVER heard of "Neocon" being used specifically in an anti-zionist/semitic fashion, and I've been in proximity with enough of those types of people frankly.
Noeconservatism as a well defined doctrine predates bush by by almost six presidency's.

It IS used in such a fashion, I am sorry that you have a hard time accepting facts and have to become immature about it. And its much broader than you think. And I have already said I know it has a classical definition as well, so does the word Cool and Bad and yet they rarely mean just temperature and something unfortunate.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0603/mowbray052903.asp an easy to find article

Last edited:
It IS used in such a fashion, I am sorry that you have a hard time accepting facts and have to become immature about it. And its much broader than you think. And I have already said I know it has a classical definition as well, so does the word Cool and Bad and yet they rarely mean just temperature and something unfortunate.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0603/mowbray052903.asp an easy to find article
An article, quoting another article, and paraphrasing the authors statement to be antisemitic...

Yeah, great proof.
I'll stick with the definition people use in "reality".

An article, quoting another article, and paraphrasing the authors statement to be antisemitic...

Yeah, great proof.
I'll stick with the definition people use in "reality".

Whatever helps you sleep at night Benny. *thumbs up*

Heck, if politicians aren't even in office to advance what they are making appeals to then why exactly are they there?

Politicians pursue office for their personal gain and to serve their "constituency", which means the monied interest.

Umm since when does neocon=Jew? The first names that pop into my head when I hear the phrase "neocon" are Bush and Cheney. The only person I can think of that comes close to a Jewish Neocon is Joe Lieberman, who isn't even a Republican.

Yeah, I've never heard that Neocon-Jew thing either. I'm fairly certain no one uses it that way but Billy. Oh wait, there was some obscure fringe literature he pulled out of the internets. So two people, two people think Jew and Neocon are synonymous terms...just one more and it would be a conspiracy!

:m146:

Last edited:

There are, always have been, and always will be mistakes by all politicians of every political affiliation.

Would care to offer specific examples rather than partisan rhetoric?

Billy, what do you think of Ann Coulter?

Billy, what do you think of Ann Coulter?

I think she is hilarious. She is mostly red meat for conservatives who like to laugh kind of like Al Franken is for liberals. Shes a little too God obsessed though for me to take seriously. Michelle Malkin is much easier to take seriously because even though she is despised, she is despised out of fear for having her facts well documented and legit in acedemia, which of course scares the hell out of very liberal persons who have an agenda that doesnt include free thought.

What do you think of Thomas Sowell?

Yeah, I've never heard that Neocon-Jew thing either. I'm fairly certain no one uses it that way but Billy. Oh wait, there was some obscure fringe literature he pulled out of the internets. So two people, two people think Jew and Neocon are synonymous terms...just one more and it would be a conspiracy!

Just because you don't know something exists doesn't mean it doesn't. Capiche?

Just because you don't know something exists doesn't mean it doesn't. Capiche?

Like unicorns, God, and from the fantastical musings of Billy....Jewcons.

Reactions: arbygil
I think she is hilarious. She is mostly red meat for conservatives who like to laugh kind of like Al Franken is for liberals. Shes a little too God obsessed though for me to take seriously. Michelle Malkin is much easier to take seriously because even though she is despised, she is despised out of fear for having her facts well documented and legit in acedemia, which of course scares the hell out of very liberal persons who have an agenda that doesnt include free thought.

What do you think of Thomas Sowell?

Michelle Malkin, thats the woman who wrote the book on racial profiling in the second world war, a book that was condemned by basically everyone with any actual knowledge as (at best) revisionist history.