Books: Fantasy Genre | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Books: Fantasy Genre

Do you read fantasy, have you thought of writing?

• Total voters
First let me say if you haven't read any Raymond E. Feist, do it now. He's awsome! Krondor!! Next, as has already been said "A Song of Fire and Ice" fucking rules! Yes, I would put him up there with S. King as far as his writing ability. He writes real people! And real stories. It's a good thing he has so many characters, because he's killing them by the boatload.

Jon Snow will be king, mark my words. I can't believe he's taking this long. I waited until the fourth book was out to start it, and I've been waiting forever for "Dances with Dragons". The cable series should be great!

Last edited:
Yes I love fantasy. You needed an option for already written a book.
You want a good one, it was written in the late 1800's century by William Morris called the wood beyond the world. Also from the sixteenth century the Decameron of boccacio, while not fantastical in a modern sense in it's time it held The fantasy of many readers.

My modern favorites tend to lean towards really smutty stuff. Favorite authors include larrel k Hamilton, jr ward, and charlain Harris. I love a good smut novel!!

That's what I like to read not what I write.
Posted via Mobile Device