Best MBTI tests? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Best MBTI tests?

There is one I found a while back, but I have to wait until I get back on my computer (I am in the lab at the moment). I found it to be really useful. It also tests for functions, although the function part I do find to be really inaccurate. The main part of it though seems to be pretty spot on.

When in doubt I just use the humametrics test. It seems to be the most consistent to me.

You can change your answers on the mytype.com test if you tell it you don't agree with the results. Then you can start from scratch and type over again (which is what I did). The second result was more accurate, although I think it's a little inaccurate for the high-ish judging for me.

I'm usually high I, moderate to high N, slight F and slight to moderate J. That's usually my comfort/best level.

Got ISTP.

I must be in a very stoic mood.

There is one I found a while back, but I have to wait until I get back on my computer (I am in the lab at the moment). I found it to be really useful. It also tests for functions, although the function part I do find to be really inaccurate. The main part of it though seems to be pretty spot on.

When in doubt I just use the humametrics test. It seems to be the most consistent to me.

Thanks Indy. I'd be interested in seeing the link to the other one when you're able to send it. :)

You can change your answers on the mytype.com test if you tell it you don't agree with the results. Then you can start from scratch and type over again (which is what I did). The second result was more accurate, although I think it's a little inaccurate for the high-ish judging for me.

I'm usually high I, moderate to high N, slight F and slight to moderate J. That's usually my comfort/best level.

Hmm.. I didn't know this. I'm not sure what happened to my results - I think I closed the window... but I will check it out. Thanks. :)

I liked the older MyType test better. The latest version placed me as an INFP, albeit only 7% more F than T at most and only 1% more F than T once I finished all the questions available. I chose to change it back to INTP, after which my thinking percent mysteriously changed to 25%. It now says that I am 82% introverted, 84% intuitive, 25% thinking, and 46% perceiving. Before that I was 95% introverted, 98% intuitive, 90% thinking, and 78% perceiving.

Why is my result accuracy 25% on mytype? I got INFP.

[MENTION=564]bananaphone[/MENTION] Did you select a fair number of "hard to say" answers? Or maybe some answers might have been contradictory amongst each other? That's just a guess.

I said I answered accurately.
Maybe I answered a few times "hard to say." That would make sense..
I guess.

The mytype test seems pretty accurate (it's been a very long time since I have used it). It got the percentages where I'd expect them to be:

I: 25%
N: 6%
F: 9%
J: 88%

I did the mytype test for the first time and got INFJ... here are the percentages I got, which do seem fairly consistent with results I have gotten elsewhere.

Seems I'm always sitting right on the fence between F and T.

I - 99%
N - 51%
F - 3%
J - 34%

I did mytype's test again, and this is the third test in the last month that has labeled me as ENFP

E-18%
N- 83%
F- 14%
P- 51%

:( I'm so confused lately about my MBTI

I think this is a pretty decent test, though I got "sucked in" as well, and I have a feeling I'll be receiving a lot of spam soon. Oh well.

Said I was a super strong INFJ. 70% and up on each score... I think I may have become biased. :p