Best MBTI tests? | INFJ Forum

Best MBTI tests?

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
I want to send someone a link for the MBTI and/or cognitive function test. There are a ton of them out there and I am curious which you think are some of the better ones?

Thanks! :)

Edit: @IndigoSensor do you know of any?

Last edited:
frankly, I'm still impressed most with mytype; one or two others have come close, though

Omg I got sucked into the mytype vortex.

Someone halp!

My scores were only 40% accurate to start with. I'm at 60% now. This is the never-ending "14 questions more" game! :p

It only goes up to 80%

Let us know what you get!

@NeverAmI

I can't believe that. How misleading. I was aiming for 100. I wanted 100% accuracy. Why would I take a test that's only 80% accurate??

On top of that, I got ISFP. (crazy high introversion, borderline (9%) S, fair amount (50%) F, and mild (20%) P)
I'm not an ISFP, though.
I'm not a P.

sigh.

What was yours?

Last edited:
@NeverAmI

I can't believe that. How misleading. I was aiming for 100. I wanted 100% accuracy. Why would I take a test that's only 80% accurate??

On top of that, I got ISFP. (crazy high introversion, borderline (9%) S, fair amount (50%) F, and mild (20%) P)
I'm not an ISFP, though.
I'm not a P.

sigh.

What was yours?

I got INTP

99% I
92% N
98% T
99% P

lol those stats probably suggest that I am biased and answering towards that result.

I got INTP

99% I
92% N
98% T
99% P

lol those stats probably suggest that I am biased and answering towards that result.

Haha. Yeah, maybe.
How sure are you of your type?

Last edited:
Any other tests? I can google a slew of them but I'm looking for credibility.

Last edited:
I ended up with INFJ, up until I continued with the "extra" questions. Then I became an INTJ. :p I think it's because I'm in a rotten mood, and it doesn't help when you're dealing with some crazy bureacracy.

Reactions: rawr
No such thing as a 100% accurate MBTI test. Cleaning your desk, sucking at showing your emotions, not minding an alone weekend and being realist doesn't make you ISTJ. Prefering Si>Te>Fi>Ne does.
Heck even the official MBTI isn't 100% accurate.
If you really want to know your type, stop taking crappy little tests and read more about the theory.

No such thing as a 100% accurate MBTI test. Cleaning your desk, sucking at showing your emotions, not minding an alone weekend and being realist doesn't make you ISTJ. Prefering Si>Te>Fi>Ne does.
Heck even the official MBTI isn't 100% accurate.
If you really want to know your type, stop taking crappy little tests and read more about the theory.

Well of course no test is going to be 100% accurate to the person taking it. I'm not relying on the test to give me absolute answers. But to be only 80% accurate in itself because the end product is unfinished, without mentioning this in advance? That's something else.

Basically, I started at 40% accuracy after taking a test of at least medium length. I was offered 14 more questions for increased accuracy. I selected this option and reached 50%. Offer repeated, reached 60%. Offer repeated, reached 70%. Offer repeated, reached 80% and cliff end.

Last edited:
Well of course no test is going to be 100% accurate to the person taking it. I'm not relying on the test to give me absolute answers. But to be only 80% accurate in itself because the end product is unfinished, without mentioning this in advance? That's something else.

Basically, I started at 40% accuracy after taking a test of at least medium length. I was offered 14 more questions for increased accuracy. I selected this option and reached 50%. Offer repeated, reached 60%. Offer repeated, reached 70%. Offer repeated, reached 80% and was told - iirc - the test wasn't complete at said time.

yeah. it "froze" for me. i just clicked on "profile" and got the results that way. (80% i assume)

Shrugs. Yeah, it's not a huge deal, just seemed inefficient in the way it was presented.

Royal, reading theories = good idea.

Last edited: