Best Endings, Best Beginnings | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Best Endings, Best Beginnings

Great Endings:
Gone With The Wind, Wall.e (especially the credits, believe it or not!), Spiderman 2.

I'm surprised these haven't been mentioned yet!

That is still my favorite movie! But her name wasn't Mariah...it was Marie!

Kid movie, schmid movie!
Yup! Kid movie, schmid movie for Wall.e too!

Wall-E ROCKED! I loved that movie! One of the few I actually went to see in the theatre

Oh Wall-E was so beautiful! It had such a good message and Wall-E's love for Eva was so romantic! I always say that the best romance movies are PG. I absolutely LOVED the film, saw it in theater with my boyfriend, hehehe. (I think we were the only adults in the theater, lol)

Wall-E ROCKED! I loved that movie! One of the few I actually went to see in the theatre
I have come to hate movies that claims electronic devices' got feelings. It goes against what I believe in so much.
Allthough I like the Terminator movies cause they project a more believable image of how AI actually would act.

I like Wall-E, my family that watched it with me hated it though (2 ESFJs, an ISFJ and an ISTP).

I have come to hate movies that claims electronic devices' got feelings. It goes against what I believe in so much.
Allthough I like the Terminator movies cause they project a more believable image of how AI actually would act.

LOL!

i loved the orphanage, fantastically surprising ending really powerful and original.

The Gladiator

I love endings that leave you wanting more, the back to the future, lord of the rings and pirates of the caribbean trilogies did that well.

Oh my god yes, LOTR is one of my favourie trilogies ^^

I do too, but I'm still bitter about how they ended it...(they didn't show anything about what happened at the Shire, or Wormtail and Saurman).

But still, I love the movies.

I do too, but I'm still bitter about how they ended it...(they didn't show anything about what happened at the Shire, or Wormtail and Saurman).

Yeeaa oooh, I always wonder where the wind takes frodo, how he is. Although I think that they did that in order to let the viewers own imagination flow :)

Movies with both great starts and great endings. A great beginning or ending can be sad as well.

The Godfather
The Godfather II (the beginning of this movie, with young Vito escaping to New York, and the shot with the Statue of Liberty, and when he breaks his silence in his room, has often brought me close to tears)
Dog Day Afternoon
Raging Bull (this movie, as well as the above, have endings which often move me too)
Full Metal Jacket (R. Lee Ermey should've been nominated for Best Supporting Actor)
Pulp Fiction (after watching this movie from beginning to end, I just feel a sense of completion)
Amadeus
The Shawshank Redemption (of course, one of the best endings ever)

I would've put Taxi Driver, I love the film on the whole, but the ending is a bit ambiguous.

They show what happens to him in the extended scene, but they seriously changed it around. Instead of taking over the shire, Grima suddenly kills him at Orthanc, and Legolas kills Grima.

I love the ending to Galaxy Quest. It's in the spirit of the film, and Guy becoming security chief is just perfect.